What's new

RPG Maker Loli Shota [イニミニマニモ? / Eeny Meeny Miny Mo?] BLACKSOULS II -愛しき貴方へ贈る不思議の国- (RJ237469) (RJ293183)

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
RJ237469_img_main.jpg

Game link:

The sequel to Blacksouls, this came out a while ago but it doesn't have its own thread which is a shame, plus it just got a huge content patch added to it. So I mean to fix that by making this thread.

Standard RPGMaker controls. The battle system is not turn based but has an action bar like Final Fantasy, it fills up for both you and the enemy you're fighting based on your agility stat (I think). Skills you have access to are tied to your weapon and you can freely switch weapons in combat. Magic is learned from books and once you use a book you can cast that spell at any time provided you have the MP. Combat can be quite fast paced and brutal at times. You have to make good use of your actions to interrupt major enemy attacks, or try to avoid them by using the dodge skill or simply defending. Damage over time effects like Bleed and Poison are also present and can make some battles much easier.

You level up by spending Souls that you win from defeating enemies/items, just like the previous game and any Dark Souls game you may have played. Souls are lost upon death but can be retrieved from where you fell, but if you die again without retrieving them they're gone for good. In order to spend souls to level up you need to speak to the White Rabbit Node in the hub area, although she is not present when you first start the game. You can also increase your stats by using Colored Soul items. These increase a specific stat by a set amount and are consumed on use. Node also sells an unlimited supply of these for normal souls.

A new mechanic in this game is the SEN system. SEN is basically your sanity gauge, and it affects how you perceive the world and what NPCs you can/can't see. You start with 100 SEN and it can be raised or lowered in several different ways, with low SEN values making most NPCs speak gibberish or not appear in the world at all. Map music also only plays if you have a very high SEN value, otherwise you're getting ambient/creepy noises. Still, there are benefits to having a low SEN value, as certain events require you to have zero/negative SEN to trigger. If you want to learn the truth behind the game's events, it might be in your interest to keep your SEN as low as possible...

SEN can be raised by triggering H scenes with NPCs (including raping them, which in my opinion should actually lower your SEN but whatever) and by using the Prescription Drug item which can be purchased from a particular NPC. Lowering SEN occurs when you murder friendly NPCs or use the Black Soul item that you obtain upon every death. You can also find an item "Girl's Picture" which you can consume to lower your SEN by 10 points. These are in limited supply until late in the game where you find a renewable source of them. Basically, if you want to raise your SEN, take drugs if you can afford them, otherwise trigger H scenes with Node in the hub. The fastest way to lower SEN is to just kill yourself in the Crash Room (the area where you start the game) by flinging yourself off the ledge and use the Black Souls you accumulate.

You can also Pledge to certain NPCs to receive activated bonuses and unlock H scenes with them.

Finally, there is the ghost status. Every time you die you respawn in a ghost state. This lowers your maximum HP and can be removed by using the Scent of a Girl item, which looks like a white scarf. Benefits of removing ghost, besides the HP boost, is that you can summon NPC companions to fight with you against bosses (and if you want all the endings, I recommend you do summon them). The downside is that you can also be invaded in certain areas by Nightmare Spirits, demented killers who have crossed into your world. Nightmare Spirits will not appear if you are in ghost state, so if one is too tough for you, it might be better to wander that area as a ghost for a while.

Story: This takes place sometime after the events of the first game. If you received ending D in BLACKSOULS you probably have a good idea of where you stand at the beginning of this game. You play as a character you name yourself. You start the game sitting under a tree with Alice (who is either your daughter/sister/mother based on a choice you make at the start of the game) when all of a sudden she vanishes and the world around you literally starts to crumble. You then wake up in Wonderland, with your only goal being finding Alice.

If you played BLACKSOULS then you probably know that that game was pretty dark. Well this game is much much darker. The developer really upped their game with the use of sounds/images to make this a really unsettling environment. As such, THIS GAME CONTAINS DISTURBING IMAGES/SUBJECT MATTER. While not straight guro, there is plenty of violent acts being committed all around you, with NPCs routinely being murdered/going insane. This game also contains loli/shota characters but it is not the main focus. This game also features rape but it is (almost) always optional.

To end this rather long post, I am going to disclose fully that I brute forced my way through the game by cheating up my soul level because I just wanted to see the story content. As such, I cannot be of much help in particular battle strategies. I also have not yet played the most recent content addition, but I did play the GOD OF THE DEEP SEA content.

Fetishes: Rape, Horror

7Ns

Reputation score
Thanks for making this thread, really liked the first game, hopefully one day we'll get an official english version like BS1

OP
Z

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope so too but since this game technically isn't "finished" yet it might be a while. There is still one more planned content update. I really find this game fascinating, if the first game was Dark Souls then this one is Bloodborne.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
To end this rather long post, I am going to disclose fully that I brute forced my way through the game by cheating up my soul level because I just wanted to see the story content. As such, I cannot be of much help in particular battle strategies. I also have not yet played the most recent content addition, but I did play the GOD OF THE DEEP SEA content.
The v3.3 content is basicaly additional event / scene for all the old girl... (30 extra blank space in recollection scene compared to v2)
There also some additional side story in the final part.
The major change is chaotic dungeon - basicaly "endless?" random generated dungeon

for strat hint:
begining: burn / poison / bleed / atk+agi down / defend and watch boss died
mid game: critical / change weap in battle / buy some cd reduction item
end game: madness + 100% str ring + 4x action / turn + full buff + critical up spell= overkill

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I love the heart that goes into these, some absolute madman said "Im going to make a dark souls hentai game...in rpgmaker" and actually pulled it off, capturing the spirit of it more then most actual soulslikes.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Aside from the extra "Chaos Dungeon", 3.3 seems to have added several more events such as a chicken man you can meet in the Bar, the Duchess' House, then the Slaughterhouse, who you can then take to Carol River (the snowy area). You can then kill him for an item that gives a lot of HP. Also, the beach now features an old friend, and a certain weapon is now only obtainable after winning 9 times against that old friend. There's probably some other stuff too, including balance changes galore, but I can't recall which content are added in which update.

In terms of battle strategies, it has to be said that raising your stats is mandatory to a certain extent. If you can't at least match your enemy's speed, you're most likely going to get wrecked. Unlike in the first BLACK SOULS, Dodge is much less reliable (only 70% chance), and Parry has been replaced with Break to interrupt enemies' Defend and (most) charge-attacks. Defending is much more reliable this time around though, and most shields can raise Guard Effectiveness to reduce damage even further (小<中<大<特大 in ascending order of effect).

Much like what Altrius wrote, at the beginning you'll probably want to rely on DoT ailments to shave off boss HP while you stay alive, putting in damage whenever possible. Later on as your options open up you'll be able to inflict enough damage on your own, especially if you (ab)use the weapon switching mechanic with extra actions per round, so you can, say, use the Drake Sword's Hellbreath Sword attack using the 100% Crit Chance Kishintou or the ATK-boosting Gigant Sword/Abyss Knight's Anchor, or use the never-miss Storm Ruler/Moonlight Blade/Moonlight Ruin while protecting yourself using the Guardian Bunker. Knowing your enemy is also important; you do not want to use the Defend command when you know the enemy can use Break/Karma Break/Gun Break. Unless you've preemptively cast Stone Body first. Several enemies - primarily DLC - also take special measures; for example, the DEEP OCEAN's Abyss Knight and gigantic fish can and will oneshot you with their absurd physical attacks, so you want to go on a full physical dodge build.

Notable weapons include, but are not limited to:
Knight Sword -> Knight King's Sword for Knight's Oath (doubles max HP and greatly raises defenses for 10 turns).
Thief's Dagger -> Great Thief's Dagger for Hide and Seek (never-miss attack while dodging) and Shadowmeld (Dodge+Defend while massively raising AGI).
Mace -> Mace of Divine Punishment (raises healing effects, so you can get more out of each estus flask herb bottle)
Hunter Bow -> Brave Bow (+70% crit chance at max level, can be gotten early)
Shield Bunker -> Guardian Bunker (up to 55% physical resist, for the times you really need to tank)
Broken Sword -> Grudge Sword (self-damaging self-buff)
Brass Knuckles -> Kaiser Knuckles (massive AGI stick, also a skill to buff Max HP and MP)
Hans' Machinegun (up to +11 normal attack hits)
Sword of Andor (everyone's favorite double action sword)
Drake Sword for Hellbreath Sword (4-hit fire attack that doubles in power if the enemy is burning, matches well with Oil)
Moonlight Greatsword and Storm Ruler for never-miss attack skills
Sword of Bandersnatch for the extremely powerful attack that takes 10 turns to charge up.
Scythe of Jabberwock for a source of % based damage if you want to take on enemies with hilarious amounts of HP, like that fish in GOD OF THE DEEP OCEAN.
Bow of Jubjub for Mad Bird's Cry, which gives all the benefits of Madness with none of the drawbacks.
Uchigatana -> Kishintou (+100% crit chance at max level, a series of powerful HP-costing skills that have no cooldown).
Staff of R'lyeh for Mental Concentration, which resets cooldowns.
Abyss Knight's Anchor for a skill that grants an extra action.

Also a shout-out for Vorpal Blade -> Vorpal Sword, since you need to have it to unlock a certain boss fight in NG+ that gives the new and improved Heroic Vorpal Sword for never-miss attacks for days.

By the way, the game has a "progression" system that raises whenever you:
Defeat a fog boss (outside of Rascal in the Library Dream and the Duchess),
Flip the switch in the Cathedral that opens up the path to Bill,
Enter the Garden of Roses,
Enter the Upper District from the Misty Park,
Talk to the 'Alice' in the Spore Forest with 0 progression.

As progression increases, the White Bear's inventory increases, but so does the world change; at 10+ progression, the final boss door in the Library Dream is unlocked, and if Jubjub is not killed/imprisoned, the next time you use a Homeward, rest at a bonfire or die, most heroines will die.

7Ns

Reputation score
Don't know if this is old news, but apparently there's a group translating this game

geodude575

Reputation score
Since i am unable to find a blacksouls 2 thread i will post this here:
Blacksouls 2 fan translation by WitheredGryphon is done !!!(edit: there are a few bits missing here and there but alot more playble for someone who does not know japanese...) and you get it here:

WitheredGryphon whoever you are i want to thank you and look forward to your translation for the last dlc. :)
edit2: thanks mod for moving this

Last edited:
OP
Z

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the heads up! Starting a new playthrough.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It basicaly missing that file name in ur folder....
Probably u got bugged / name error when u unpacked the rar..

The quick fix is to add an audio file (sound effect) with that name to that file location, but its better if u re-dl the whole game again before more of missing file detected in future

Edit: Also nice i didnt know there gonna be another expansion "Crown of Lion and Unicorn"
I will admit my character already way too overpowered now (without cheat), although there some boss in chaotic dungeon that can 1 shoot me (dam samurai looking boss who have 3 stack of self res with skill that - dispel you + self boost + 8 times hit on the last self res)
Well changing equipment is the key to clear it...

Last edited:
OP
Z

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Be aware that if you are getting the game through less than legal means and you use the translation, you will most likely be missing files unless you got version 3.0. The translation gives you the entire encrypted game file rather than just the translated bits so if it calls a sound file that doesn't exist in an old version it will crash the game. Your best bet is to buy it off dlsite if you want to use the translation.

binlulu

Reputation score
I just finished the game yesterday, this game have 7 different endings ( A , B , C , D , E , F ,G )
Follow the walkthrough :

Endings A-E are considered "Normal" endings
If you want to achieve a specific ending ( F or G ), u must reach ending B
  1. After achieving an ending, you can start a "lap play" by interacting with the crystal that has appeared in the dream library. To achieve a reverse ending,
  2. the opening MUST NOT BE SKIPPED, and you MUST select "Cancel" when asked who Alice is to you.
Well... the probleme is when i got an ending B, i follow all steps and dont have an option "cancel" , "esc" when they asked who is Alice
Untitled.png Untitled.png Untitled.png
I spend 17 hours but still not reach a reverse ending... sad

I really want to see the true end of this game, so if you guys have save file after ending B pls share me or you guys can tell me ending F or G

OP
Z

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There are multiple requirements you need to fulfill to get a reverse ending beyond ending B (which I'm not sure is actually a requirement? Maybe someone else can confirm.)

You also need to find all six Alice memories (floating flames that you can only see if you have 0 or lower SEN, the walkthrough should tell you where they are), interact with Red Riding Hood at every bonfire (again, only appears at 0 SEN, and you must have had 0 SEN when you pass by the mirror after the first boss to be able to see her at all), and I think you also need the ring you get from Mary Ann at the amusement park.

binlulu

Reputation score
There are multiple requirements you need to fulfill to get a reverse ending beyond ending B (which I'm not sure is actually a requirement? Maybe someone else can confirm.)

You also need to find all six Alice memories (floating flames that you can only see if you have 0 or lower SEN, the walkthrough should tell you where they are), interact with Red Riding Hood at every bonfire (again, only appears at 0 SEN, and you must have had 0 SEN when you pass by the mirror after the first boss to be able to see her at all), and I think you also need the ring you get from Mary Ann at the amusement park.
yeah i already talk with RRH 10 time like walkthrough , already take all memories

OP
Z

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't know what you're missing then. Just make sure you're pressing X when it asks you to choose who Alice is. The window should close and a new option should appear.

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
did you equip leaf ring from prisoner on queensland? i just to like walkthrough and get the true ending and i help black rabbit too, because he have major role on BlackSoul 1( i think this nothing to do with the ending)

binlulu

Reputation score
here is my save , i saved it when i reach ending B , i have leaf ring , another item , but when i press start a new lap , they not give me other options Untitled.png

Attachments

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Checked the save. You missed the memory in the Endless Tea Party. Triggering that memory and then starting a NG+ allowed me to enter the Ura route no problem.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I will just brief trough how to get the true ending.....
- after the 1st boss before hitting the mirror put sen 0 to meet red riding hood
- Meet with her again in every bone fire (i think there was 13) req sen 0
- Find all 6 alice memory req sen 0
- get lif ring in queen's land
- finish the game with any ending
- go to next lap by talking to crystal, when they ask you on alice -- Press Cancel button (X) -- and pick that choice
- and have fun on the true route

PS: if u felt why all of these felt soo hidden, the snowman in the game is actualy giving all the hint