What's new

Inma to no Senki

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I made this post in the hentai finder thread awhile back and got no responses, so my hopes with this one is to pull in people who may recognize the name of this gallery that has been floating around.
This game, despite image searching, looking up the title from below, and checking the circle who made the art for it on dlsite, seemingly doesnt exist.​
I stumbled upon the gallery at ehentai awhile back, but that since has disappeared. Here is the gallery via Hitomi.la(make sure you have ad block) hxxps://hitomi.la/gamecg/inma-to-no-senki-1675581.html​
If anyone at all has information regarding this game(though at this point idk what it is or could be) I would be most appreciative.​
Edit: The artist's name is Ruuru if that helps.​

All I'm looking for is where i could aquire/buy this game.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Check sadpanda next time. If a gallery is gone from e-hentai, it's probably still there. According to the comments there, you wanna check this website:

Then just keep scrolling down until you see this:

The left link is for the game, I believe, while the other is just the CG. The game is free to download.

OP
drossvamp

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there something wrong with me trying to access that site, because it never works for me.

Thanks for the information though.

Edit: I'm talking about the exhentai links, as I've been avoiding those because all I ever get is a blank screen

Last edited:

Minos

Reputation score
Anyone else having problems executing the game? I followed the instructions on installing src as the page says and it still gives me an error when trying to execute "start.eve" with the "src.exe". Am I doing it wrong? What other program can run .eve files?

『CH』

Reputation score
Anyone else having problems executing the game? I followed the instructions on installing src as the page says and it still gives me an error when trying to execute "start.eve" with the "src.exe". Am I doing it wrong? What other program can run .eve files?
Is this an error message?

Did you put the two folders in different locations?
Overwriting folders often results in errors
The error may be corrected if separated as shown in the image.

I can't help if it's another cause

Attachments

『CH』

Reputation score
SRC is software that supports only Japanese.
Some parts are processed in Japanese
It may work if the language / region setting of the PC is set to Japanese(日本語).
I think it can be operated from the control panel