What's new

Interest Check

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Interest Check

Suppose all we can do it do what plm did and post what past relationships we'd be cool with, and see if the player in question is cool with them too.

I'd be personally fine if plm's chara saw mine as a mentor cuz batman.

She could have a childhood friend relationship with the master as a good reason for her getting hired.

She could be siblings to Guan's character, and had a sort of reverse relationship via age (if Guan's character is older), or simply a normal one with my character having developed her motherly side from having been the caretaker.

And maybe a past childhood friendship with Termite's chara.

I thought about Aust too, but that character has a past so mysterious, that it doesn't exist on her sheet. TALK ABOUT SPOOKY.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It helps that I'm in another game as well with Plm and Tenta and that it seems this one is getting far too large. My addition would be too much. Unless that's what you want.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Well if this hep, i could make my character try to fuck Termite one, in a hobby way.

Of course, than all are welcome to the tease.

Also, i could put MAF character as a mother like mentor, because Batman is awesome.

Finally, Oni could be my friendly rival in order to take and love the Master energy
As Adelyn will be a newly arriving maid this wouldn't make any sense. Also, as she's a newly arriving maid she'd probably be exempt from any 'previous relationship' things unless the other maid(s) were coming along with her.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

As Adelyn will be a newly arriving maid this wouldn't make any sense. Also, as she's a newly arriving maid she'd probably be exempt from any 'previous relationship' things unless the other maid(s) were coming along with her.
A rivality can be made without the need of time, at your character bio and stats are many things than could build it as the game continue. Beside we are the more paranormal maids of all, not many of us see the magic like us. Anyway my character will not be mean to you, she is good enough to dont do it.

OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A fair deal actually would be able to come along with you, actually. plmnko's fancy magic book is a present for the mistress from the grandparents; you would have had ample opportunity to talk to the book, provided your maid would talk to a mysterious voice coming from a book. LDF is also a hereditary maid, to my knowledge - she could be, say, a high-tech helper they got for you, another present for the Mistress, things like that.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

A fair deal actually would be able to come along with you, actually. plmnko's fancy magic book is a present for the mistress from the grandparents; you would have had ample opportunity to talk to the book, provided your maid would talk to a mysterious voice coming from a book. LDF is also a hereditary maid, to my knowledge - she could be, say, a high-tech helper they got for you, another present for the Mistress, things like that.
Like I said to Loli, I'd rather her character wasn't under Adelyn's command as, again as I've told her, it just wouldn't fit with her personality and I personally would rather she wasn't. Though with Plm's character, if she is coming over with Adelyn then yeah, I guess it would make sense if they managed to form a kind of friendly rivalry, but with Adelyn she'd see it less as a contest for spiritual energy or whatever and more to see who is better devoted to the master. Would also mean there'd be at least one person there that would know of Addie's 'condition' straight away.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Still don't have but a whole load of nothing.

OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Are you lot actually pondering connections or anything? Because if you can't think up 'how do I know one of this selection of five other maids' then this is not a thing that is going to happen.

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I already did my pondering.

Taki is viewed as a mentor by plm's character, cuz batman.

Termite's character and mine are childhood friends, with Termite character referring to mine as a mother.

And guan hasn't responded to my suggestion for being siblings with our characters.

I can't think of anything else.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

YES, YOU.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

GREAT, NOW LET US WASH EACH OTHER IN THE TUB BECAUSE THAT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL FOR SIBLINGS, WHICH IS A GOOD EXCUSE FOR ECCHI.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

The only sensible offer I've had is off Plm, which I've already said yes to if his character is coming along with mine.