What's new

RPG [ Internal-combustion engine ] 内燃機関 Mercenary's Yuno 傭兵のユノ RJ094570 RE094570 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Title:
Mercenary Yuno

Developer's Site:

Release Date:
April 23, 2012

File Size:
49 MB

Hentar's Note:
I haven't played very much of this game yet.
It seems like your average hentai RPG.
There isn't even a description really on it's page.
All I can tell is that it's apparently fairly short.
And I guess there are no game overs.

Download Link:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Zodiac1991

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mercenary Yuno

Why I don't have words in this game? Please help!

Kadario

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could you put up the link to DLsite? It's pretty difficult to find any information with just the romanized title.

OP
Hentar

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I posted a link to the developer's site. I'm not going to post the Dlsite link, cause there is really nothing there.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I can't seem to get AGTH to work with this game.
I can't get it to work with any .Wolf games.
anyone know the code I'm suppose to use to get it to work with this game?

kiseki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to get AGTH to work with this game.
I can't get it to work with any .Wolf games.
anyone know the code I'm suppose to use to get it to work with this game?
Try entering /x3 /kf /ks /c after /C in the shortcut.

Worked for me.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is probably the worst possible place to ask this, but, can someone give me a quick run through with the AGTH? I managed to link the program with the game with the help of the website, but I don't think I am doing the translation thing right.

All I did was download the AGTH, link it to the game by following the instructions in the website, but that was all I did. Did I overlook something?

kiseki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is probably the worst possible place to ask this, but, can someone give me a quick run through with the AGTH? I managed to link the program with the game with the help of the website, but I don't think I am doing the translation thing right.

All I did was download the AGTH, link it to the game by following the instructions in the website, but that was all I did. Did I overlook something?
Well, all AGTH does is retrieve the text from the game. If you want it translated, look up Translation Aggregator or ATLAS or something similar.

aika's post (first one in the RPGMaker game thread) might be helpful.

I just use Translation Aggregator because I can't be bothered to crack ATLAS. The free web-based translators you can select with TA are decent enough to make sense of most games.

Last edited:

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am stuck. I don't know what to do after beating the robots and getting raped by them. I already found the alien and already talked to the guy in the second floor of the hometown.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out.

Last edited:

Firebird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@anybody who is having trouble getting the game to start. Just rename the file, fixed it for me. It'll pop up with some text when you start, just hit okay and continue on.

Kay, now, anytime I press the X button or try to access any type of menu or CG screen, the game crashes. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

so with something like Translation Aggregator it will translate the game so I can sort of read it?

kiseki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so with something like Translation Aggregator it will translate the game so I can sort of read it?
Yup, set up AGTH and set Translation Aggregator to auto-translate text in your clipboard for a rough understanding of what's going on. (I'm almost certain AGTH automatically copies text to your clipboard.)

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Why don't you change system locale from English to Japanese, so that the game can show Japanese text correctly?

adaz95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone reupload this game on depositfiles or anywhere? mediafire is so slow :(

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Yup, set up AGTH and set Translation Aggregator to auto-translate text in your clipboard for a rough understanding of what's going on. (I'm almost certain AGTH automatically copies text to your clipboard.)
Do you have a good website to download the Translation Aggregator?

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you have a good website to download the Translation Aggregator?

This one comes with both TA and AGTH. Also, the guy who uploaded already hooked them up. All you have to do is set it up as this website instructs:

mistkae1

Reputation score

I kind of got AGTH/TA to work, but it would only get a few characters, not the whole text shown. Not very useful.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Honestly, this game is pretty damn short though, they even left a debug statue in your home to max out the heroine's stats if you're too lazy to grind.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Honestly, this game is pretty damn short though, they even left a debug statue in your home to max out the heroine's stats if you're too lazy to grind.
That explains why i thought the main character was way overpowered. I accidentally triggered the debug statue.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

This one comes with both TA and AGTH. Also, the guy who uploaded already hooked them up. All you have to do is set it up as this website instructs:
thank you sir.

So i'm trying to follow the steps they left me on the site. I put that AGTH line in the target but then an problem with shortcut pops up. wtf.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.