What's new

RPG [ Internal-combustion engine ] 内燃機関 Mercenary's Yuno 傭兵のユノ RJ094570 RE094570 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Mercenary Yuno

You are doing something wrong. You have to put it in the Target, not in the Start in, plus, it has to be between quotes and there has to be a space between the original address and the AGTH one.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You are doing something wrong. You have to put it in the Target, not in the Start in, plus, it has to be between quotes and there has to be a space between the original address and the AGTH one.
Did that:

I even copied the AGTH.exe i needed and pasted in on the target.

kiseki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did that:

-snip-

I even copied the AGTH.exe i needed and pasted in on the target.
Remove the quotes around what you typed and add a /C.

Here's what I have:

C:\AGTH\agth.exe /C "blablabla"

Edit: Oh, and for some games (like this one), you won't be able to get all the text unless you type some more stuff. I mentioned this earlier; you'll need to enter

C:\AGTH\agth.exe /C /x3 /kf /ks /c "blablabla"

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Remove the quotes around what you typed and add a /C.

Here's what I have:

C:\AGTH\agth.exe /C "blablabla"

Edit: Oh, and for some games (like this one), you won't be able to get all the text unless you type some more stuff. I mentioned this earlier; you'll need to enter

C:\AGTH\agth.exe /C /x3 /kf /ks /c "blablabla"
mmm that didn't work ether, I even copied what you posted. I guess this is a game i can't play with a translator. The second option i got is anyone got a full save with all gallery images? Or does this game also dons't have gallery area you can view them?

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mmm that didn't work ether, I even copied what you posted. I guess this is a game i can't play with a translator. The second option i got is anyone got a full save with all gallery images? Or does this game also dons't have gallery area you can view them?

Now that I looked at the save file time....I cleared it under an hour.

I honestly didn't bother with AGTH for this either since it's one of those games that use the "Wolf" engine or whatever and agth seems to fail horribily at picking up the text for it.

And yes there is a cg gallery/scene replay room, it kicks you there for all eternity with no way out after clearing the game. Joyous.

Attachments

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

*eye twitch*

CLEAN YOUR DESKTOP ;_;
I got a 24 inch monitor I don't have a problem.

oh and Kirshz I tried your save and I couldn't get it in the game even when i put it in the same file.

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone happen to have a download link to the latest version? One of the updates added a new event.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

to add the last post. original link is dead. would love to have this game too.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Easiest way is to download AGTH Shortcut generator. With it, you don't have to deal with all that editing the shortcut nonsense. You can add all the codes you need and it makes the AGTH version of the game onto your desktop.

Kiva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

original media fire link for the game is dead :'(

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can some one pm me a link for the download. Or just reupload one it doesnt matter to me

salsher19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd like a PM too if someone reuploads it :]!

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Do 5 people the same day really need to post 'reup plz'?

Status
Not open for further replies.