What's new

RPG [ Internal-combustion engine] 内燃機関 The Hero Erukatia 性戦士エルカティア RE125599 RJ125599

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi there everyone.
Here's a new game for you all.

<center>

DLSite Url:

Screenshot:

</center>

Here's the DL link:

Enjoy ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 性戦士エルカティア (Erukatia Sex Warrior)

May anyone explain to me what you have to do after reaching the city? I've talked to everyone and clicked everything I can like 3 times already...

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ran into the same wall while trying the demo earlier. I hate 'find the event trigger' hrpgs.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ran into the same wall while trying the demo earlier. I hate 'find the event trigger' hrpgs.
Well I apparently missed an npc somewhere, because after talking to everyone for a fourth time... I managed to get an npc on the slime field to the left exit of the city and there was a cook there, then I talked to everyone again just to make sure... and I was able to exit through south of the city.
I've beaten the boss there and now I'm stuck again, no damn clue of what to do now.
I have obviously talked to everyone again lol...

Edit* Ok... I think this is going to be one of those games where you don't have a damn clue whether it's bugged or it's story progress... I just talked to everyone again, clicked everything and I couldn't go through the east exit of the city, so I decided to check out the plant area again (south exit) and the boss was there again, I was like: dafuk?
So I beat him again and talked to everyone again and I was able to leave through the east exit of the city lol...

Last edited:

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is this WolfRPG or RPG Maker? I can't tell from the previews.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Is this WolfRPG or RPG Maker? I can't tell from the previews.
It's WolfRPG, I've already changed the tag

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well I apparently missed an npc somewhere, because after talking to everyone for a fourth time... I managed to get an npc on the slime field to the left exit of the city and there was a cook there, then I talked to everyone again just to make sure... and I was able to exit through south of the city.
I've beaten the boss there and now I'm stuck again, no damn clue of what to do now.
I have obviously talked to everyone again lol...

Edit* Ok... I think this is going to be one of those games where you don't have a damn clue whether it's bugged or it's story progress... I just talked to everyone again, clicked everything and I couldn't go through the east exit of the city, so I decided to check out the plant area again (south exit) and the boss was there again, I was like: dafuk?
So I beat him again and talked to everyone again and I was able to leave through the east exit of the city lol...
Yeah, Im getting the same problem, but without the success part with the boss being re-killed at the end. Any chance anyone could upload a save just after the city?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

east to castle 1F > 1F again > GF SE bookshelf 1.png > home talk to father and sleep > south slime boss (after GoR can win)

get quest in 2nd town 2.png > camp 5 item from slime > report and get another quest > give 5 medicinal herb to npc in NE house > report quest (now all report need talk to right side girl) 2.png > get quest again > go slime area SW give 1k to npc > report and get new quest > move out from 2nd town south entrance > boss (after GoR can win) > report quest then move out from east entrance >

3rd town, choice NE evil or SE holy (story is same, if NE talk to npc in left then move out from north, keep north to house for hscene, any side after hscene talk to them again to get card for get quest in NW inn ) > 1st quest is go east entracne camp 5 item from 2 type mob > 2nd quest is kill 5 white chicken in east area then go north, then give it to woman in 2nd town NW house > 3rd quest kill snake (hp 120 one, in tunnel between 2 town) camp 10 item >

move out from 3rd town east entrance keep east, after event to camp > talk to captain and NE soldier (if now back to 2nd town SE has hscene, small house go north can back to 3rd town) > from camp to north to last castle > castle has hscene room... > B1 click bed hscene > boss > ending?... under 1hr can clear it...

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Etigoya saves the day again.

On a related note, this art seems vaguely familiar... Oh well, thanks for the upload. I'll give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.