What's new

Into the Darkness (Tiffanian and Hentaispider)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Into the Darkness (Sponge, Tiffanian and Hentaispider)

Garrett: HP = 62, PP = 43, EP = 77, Status = Fine
Laena: HP = 67, PP = 56, EP = 46, Status = Pregnant
Lily: HP = 62, PP = 88, EP = 62, Status = Fine

Canderous doesn't seem content to allow Lily to fall silent even though he continues to cook over the stove, "How old are you? If you don't mind me asking of course. I don't mean to pry, but it can be so hard to tell with people like us sometimes."

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Hearing the demon's question, Lily leans back with a sigh before answering: "With people like us, does it even matter? I'm young enough to have spent my life studying and old enough to have learned a few tricks. But then, I suppose some of us never stop studying, like yourself."

The sidhe's purple eyes are fixed on the roof while her wings shift, shrinking to be more comfortable. I might trust you for now, demon, but that doesn't mean I'm willing to share my life story with you.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I suppose that's true too," Canderous replied conversationally. "Still, it's not often that I get to speak to one so similar to myself, so I hope you'll forgive my inquisitiveness. Mortals can be so... Energetic, so it's not often I encounter one willing to look at the bigger picture like you and I can."

He glanced behind and eyed her for a moment, "Think you could go wake Laena and Garrett for me? Dinner's almost ready!"

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The beautiful sidhe simply nods as she gets up, placing the shirts on the back of the chair carefully, so as not to wrinkle them. Lily walks to the door of Garrett's bedroom and hesitates before slowly pushing it open, dreading what might be inside. Seeing the lovers laying naked on each other's arms makes her stomach lurch, but at the same time the angelic looking fae can't help but appreciate the fit bodies in front of her. How am I supposed to wake them up, anyway?

For a while, Lily just stands next to the open door, wondering, even as her eyes devour the human's handsome form as well as the harpy's lithe yet strong body. Slowly, a smile emerges on her face. Lily carefully extends her feathery left wing towards Garrett's and Laena's feet until the long, stiff feathers on the end just barely touch their soles. Just as carefully, she shakes the wing a little, the feathers quite efficiently tickling the soles, even as she speaks out loud: "Wake up, lovers. Our host has graciously prepared us a dinner, and it wouldn't do to miss it."

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(Dream Sequence)
"OH NOES! This big tentacle monster is about to hurt me! Help! Somebody please help!" Leana happened to be in the grasp of some sort of jellyfish like creature.

"Fear not fair maiden! This foul beast has no chance against my power!"
Garrett made a single swipe with his arm in a horizontal manner, using his spirit energy to slice the abomination in one fell swoop, the thing screeching in pain as it flung Leana into his arms, deftly catching her. The monster gave one last wail before turning into a gurgle as it died.
"My hero!" She gave him a smooch.
"Gahahaha! Tis nothing! I would never allow such a thing blemish your beauty! Now, let's ge-" Garrett stopped for a moment, his feet feeling a bit funny.
"Hey do you feel that? Kinda tickles."
"Huh? No, I don't feel anything. You ok?"
"I'm fine I'm fine... just... hehe.."
Garrett struggled as he tried to hop to keep his feet off the floor. But it wouldn't stop, it was driving him crazy! A loud voice suddenly cut through his mind.

"Wake up, lovers. Our host has graciously prepared us a dinner, and it wouldn't do to miss it."
Garrett woke up, rubbing his eyes and giving a tiny kick with his foot.
"Stop it, that tickles." Glancing to his feet, he was expecting Leana to be teasing his toes, but instead saw Lily standing at the foot of the bed using her wings.
"HOLY CRAP!" With a loud cry, Garrett was able to make a startled jump to the side of the bed, losing his balance and falling off onto his side with a loud thump. He tore at some of the blankets, scrambling to cover his naked form and make himself decent or somewhat presentable.
"You know... you coulda just knocked at the door or something! I mean, we've been.. uh.. busy?" He grabbed at some other sheets, covering up Leana's body before turning to meet Lily's gaze with a deep crimson hue.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Laena quickly drifted off to sleep in Garrett's arms, sleeping a peaceful, dreamless sleep. Lily's attempt to tickle the harpy's talons would prove fruitless, of course; the scaly skin was much too thick to be ticklish. Of course, Garrett's surprised scream was more than enough to wake her up, and she nearly flailed herself off the bed. "WHAT COULD BE SO" she started yelling at the human, thoroughly annoyed at having been awakened so before she saw Lily standing there. "SHIT!" was all she could muster, her winged arms darting across her body as she covered her crotch with her hands, her feathers keeping her breasts out of sight. Her face was almost immediately bright red, her embarrassment at the fae having seen her naked quite clear. Still, maybe this was a good thing; letting Lily see the two of them together, naked, having clearly made love to one another. Maybe it would discourage her from further shenanigans... Once offered it Laena took the blankets, covering herself as she looked to find her discarded clothing and put it on. "Tell him we'll be out in a few minutes, okay?" the harpy said, clearly wanting Lily to leave.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Garrett leaps up and falls down, Lily keeps looking at him, looking amused as he scrambles to cover himself, her eyes taking in every detail of his well-toned body. "Why are you blushing? It's not like you have anything to be ashamed of."

Letting her gaze fall on Laena, Lily unhurriedly turns to leave, taking a few steps before pushing the door open and stepping through... Only to stop there, turning her head back, though not looking directly at either of them. "You know, most people wait until AFTER dinner to have their dessert." Having had the last word, the sidhe steps away from the doorway, closing the door after her and going to sit down again, still quite amused.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Laena glared possessively at Lily as she gave the harpy's mate a looking over. It isn't enough that she goes after me, she has to make eyes at him too? she thought, somewhat angrily. The fae's tone and the way she chided them before leaving didn't help either. Once Lily was gone Laena quickly got her clothing, slipping into her panties and re-wrapping her chest with the bandage. "Ready when you are" she said to Garrett, looking over at him sideways as she prepared to hop out after him.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The woman's compliments made him only more uncomfortable, as he could definitely feel her eyes roaming up and down his body. Last thing he intended when he woke up was to have some other woman in the same room. Even her having the last word was somewhat embarrassing, it was obvious she was enjoying the fact now she knew for sure what was going on between him and Leana. While usually he'd prefer that, as most people would back away from somebody who's already in a relationship with another, Lily seemed the type that she might even make a game out of it or something. Course, this assumption can only be based on how she invited him into a menage a trois.

With a shake of his head, he didn't want to even waste his time thinking about such things. Instead, he needed to get dressed and ready to eat. He was actually pretty hungry, most likely due to all the... exercise he had. A flush came over his face as he glanced toward Leana.
"Sorry I woke you up, she totally surprised me. The last thing I wanted to do was to wake you up like that." Sliding his pants on, he continued to talk as he pulled his shirt over his head.
"I'm already uneasy with that lady, possibly even more than the demon guy actually."
Mostly due to the temptation she offered. What if she does something like that again? How many times would you be able to deny such an offer before doing it? And seriously, why is she still following us?
Finishing up and fully dressed, he leaned forward giving a small kiss.
"I'll wait outside at the dinner table for you hon."
Walking out of the room to the kitchen, he wondered how he was going to handle this.
Those two are probably going to tease us both the whole meal time probably.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"It's okay, you couldn't have stayed calm" Laena replied as she dressed, dismissing Garrett's apology as unnecessary. "She certainly make me nervous, and I don't know what her motives are for staying with us. I have a feeling we'll probably need her, though, if we want to get the Lotus." Once they were both dressed, Garrett leaned forward to give her a quick peck on the lips and told her that he would wait outside for her. He even called her "hon." She hadn't planned on making him wait on her, but after that she had to take a moment to stand there and calm down, to keep from seeming giddy. This was all too much, these wonderful emotions she was feeling for Garrett and from him were nearly overwhelming. It was the culmination of years of dreams for the harpy. Still, she spent only a minute or two centering herself before she hopped out towards the dining room table, a smile on her face.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Canderous awaited the three of them back in the main room of the house, having cleared off some of the table and set out a quartet of plates with silverware. Laena and Garrett both saw that he was in the guise of an old man once more, but he moved quite spryly this time and didn't seem to be hiding his nature any more. "My apologies for the mess, I don't often have guests about!" he exclaimed as he placed a pot filled with pork on the center of the table, before returning to the kitchen and carrying over two bowls, one filled with broiled vegetables and the other with fresh fruit. He promptly sat down and started piling food onto his own plate, quickly saying "Help yourselves!" if any of them seemed shy about taking food. He didn't make any comment about Garret and Laena's lovemaking, or about the manner in which many of his things seemed to have been disturbed, nor did the demon ask them any questions just yet.

(Garrett gains 50 corruption)

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

When Laena and Garrett finally come from their room, Lily seems to be in a more serious mood, sitting on a chair away from the table, with the shirts neatly folded in her lap. As Canderous sits down, the uncharacteristically silent sidhe gets up and carefully puts the shirts on her chair before moving to sit next to the demon. Not caring much for the pork, Lily waits until Canderous has finished filling his plate before taking a meagerly amount of the meat and a good helping of both fruits and vegetables. Garrett seems more upset than he should be. He's taking everything so seriously. But then, so's Laena. That's why I like her. But he's nothing like her. He's just so...crude.

Lily waits for the others to fill their plates before starting to eat, slowly.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A free meal is one thing that's hard to deny. Sliding a chair back to take a seat, he obliges himself and takes some rather hearty servings, but making sure he left plenty for the rest. Finally satisfied with his plate, he began to eat with a certain gusto. He was somewhat surprised to see the other two not making comment on what they knew by now about him and Leana, but he wasn't going to bother to touch on it if they weren't going to comment. An after thought occurred if Canderous had possibly noticed anything out of place. Either he had no clue, or was entirely overlooking it on purpose. Somehow, he figured the later was the most likely one.

"So, how was your 'trip' Canderous? Anything special, or just the same ol same ol?" He commented between bites.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Don't worry about the mess, it's no big deal" Laena said, still smiling as she hopped to the table. She chose a chair by Garrett, opposite Canderous. The harpy waited for the demon to take his portions first, not wanting the three guests to take their fill and leave the host without food, and then began to pick out what she wanted. She took only a small amount of the pork and not much of the beans either, though she picked out quite a bit of fruit and vegetables to put onto her plate. One might say that she ate like a bird. She tentatively took a bite of pork, chewing slowly and carefully, before saying "this is quite good" and beginning to sample the other parts of the meal. She would probably leave most of the talking to the others, but that depended on where the conversation wandered.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Garrett's question caused the demon in disguise to smile broadly, and he began to ramble as he ate swiftly but cleanly, "Food shopping is rarely exciting, I'm afraid. I did run into a friend in the market though, that was pleasant! I met a friend briefly beforehand and he would like to wish you all well. I didn't share any details of course, just told them that you were doing me a favor. Twas a very successful trip. Got together the meal that you're eating now after all! But not very interesting, no."

He paused to savor a bite of pork and smiled, letting out a satisfied sigh a moment after he'd swallowed the meat. "It's not often I get to practice my cooking! How'd I do?" The cooked food was excellent, and the same could be said of the fruit even though that couldn't really be attributed to the demon's cooking. Whether any of them wanted to say as much to the man was up to them. "So, have you three made a decision that you're willing to work with me yet? And if so, when do you think you'll be ready to leave?" Canderous went on, very suddenly getting onto an important topic.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Taking a swallow, Garrett nodded as he acknowledged his words.

"The food is great. I didn't know you took such a fond interest to cooking. Though I suppose by judging how many books and documents you have, you probably know even more recipes than my family ever has." He wasn't quite finished with his food, as he put his utensils to the side of the plate.
"As for working with you.... I can't really find any other choice than to do so. We'll be able to leave as soon as necessary. Though I would like to ask, if it would be wiser to go in the daylight or darkness. I'm unaware of whatever possibly inhabits our current destination."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"You did quite well, this is excellent" Laena replied, complimenting the food. She almost got the impression that Canderous got lonely here with his books and things, that he lived a bit of a solitary life. The harpy could identify with that sort of existence. There wasn't anything she could do about it, though, so she pushed it out of her mind. When asked she replied without hesitation "I'm willing to work with you, and to leave whenever possible. Maybe after a good night's sleep would be better, though."

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Lily pays careful attention to the conversation, wondering how to best present her gift to Laena even as she enjoys the meal, eating slowly. It would be best if I could get her alone, but I don't think I can get her away from Garrett tonight.

The beautiful sidhe gives Laena a warm, angelic smile. "I agree with Laena. I don't have anything to keep me here save perhaps for your books, but it would be best to wait until morning. I don't fancy flying during night and walking would be even worse."

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Canderous shrugged as Garrett guessed at his propensity for cooking and said, "I wouldn't wager on it. I'm hardly a culinary expert!" After both women suggested that they depart in the morning, the demon nodded and said, "Traveling by day would probably be best. The beasts of the jungle become more dangerous at night when many of them are hunting, and being intelligent doesn't prevent one from being prey here."

He paused for a moment to eat another bite and let out a delighted murmur before going on, "As for what you have to worry about along the way, you'll have to watch out for the usual. Alraune and their assorted relatives, wild jungle beasts looking for a meal, goblin tribes, arachne, and possibly even shadow demons. My kin who've taken up residence in what was once Celesis don't come this far West, thankfully, so you won't have to worry about running into them."

He let out a sigh, "At least not until running into you reach the ruins containing the first artifact. They've heard of the Metathran Lotus as well, likely from looted research notes or tomes from the ruins of the city. An expedition was sent, and they're now camped outside of the ruins and attempting to force entry, as they don't have a key like you do. You'll have to get past them somehow and get inside the ruins in order to retrieve the Shield, which is the closest of the items and the only one I'm certain on a position for. I don't know what sorts of creatures or traps might lay inside, you'd have to determine that yourselves."

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Laena only nodded as Canderous approved of her suggestion. She knew well how dangerous her homeland could be at night; many of the more dangerous things slept during the heat of the day, and came out to hunt at night. It would be even more dangerous for Garrett than for Lily and her, because of his inability to fly. The floor of the jungle was not the place to be after the sun set. When the demon mentioned "shadow demons" the harpy raised an eyebrow; she had never heard of such a thing. Still, she didn't ask what they were, not really wanting to know. They would simply have to kill them if she found them.

The harpy certainly didn't like the news that demons were after the same thing they were going after, but still, it was good that they knew this. The demons probably didn't know they were coming. "Well, that shouldn't be a problem as long as we can keep the element of surprise. There are magicians among us, after all, so we can probably turn them into food for the scavengers if their backs are turned."