What's new

Into the Darkness (Tiffanian and Hentaispider)

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Into the Darkness (Sponge and Tiffanian)

Garrett's mind ran a blank for a while, the request she was making was nowhere near what he had guessed. It was a logical guess, but the wrong guess none the less. His ability to keep his thoughts in his head however had dwindled a bit. Instead of the thinking, he began speaking.

"Wait what?! Like husband and wife?!"
Willpower returned to him as his thoughts recollected.
"I don't even know you! I mean I know your name, but that's all I got! Marriage is a serious commitment, and can't be so suddenly done!"
Calming himself down, he brought his voice down from a surprised shout to a mellow tone.
"I'm very flattered that you think I'd be a great guy. And I'm sure your a great girl. But I honestly can't commit myself to a person that I just met today. Plus, I can't settle down right now. I..." Pausing his breath, he considered how to put his explanation for his travels.
"The truth is, I'm not on my way to visit my family. My father has been killed, and my mother and sisters have been abducted by these demons that have been roaming about. I'm currently on my way trying to possibly find them, a slim chance to even rescue them if they haven't been turned. Your a beautiful woman, and I'll admit I have somewhat of a thing for ladies with petite figure like yours." The colors in his cheeks flushed a bit at his out loud confession.
"But I honestly can't be your mate right now for so many reasons. I'm sorry."
He didn't know how else to put it. It probably was going to hurt her feelings, but the truth had to be told. Getting stuck right now would prevent him from ever finding his family.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Laena fidgeted incessantly as a moment of silence passed between her and Garrett, as he tried to formulate his response. What he blurted out led her to believe that her idea of what really and truly "mating" meant might have all been misguided, and her heart sank. She listened to his rejection, his explanation of his reasoning, with only quiet fidgeting as she looked down at his feet again. When he was done she was silent for a time, her hand finally dropping back down to her side as she pondered how to respond. Finally, after what seemed to her a very long time but which likely wasn't, she said "I must have... had the wrong idea about how humans do things..." She hopped back slightly, and paused again. "I'm sorry. Most of my kind don't... they don't try to find a willing mate. But I don't want to be like that... I just don't know how this is supposed to work. And I didn't really expect you to settle down here. I assumed we would go and look for your family together. I'm sorry about them, by the way. If they've been captured, their souls are probably already gone..." She sighed, looking back up at him again, sadness projecting off of her face, though what exactly made up that sadness Garrett wouldn't be able to tell.

"I... I am glad that you... enjoy me..." she said, blushing as the sadness slowly melted. She had never really received a compliment on her looks before, and she had always thought that men preferred females with more... generous assets. "I... I'm willing to help you search for your family anyway, if you want me to. And I... I want to follow you, and... to work to make our mating acceptable. Is that okay?" Once he had answered she took his hand again and wordlessly led him to her bed, still blushing bright red, though she didn't make any move to lay down. "I'll still do... anything you want, you know... But I wouldn't mind if you just wanted to sleep..."

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A flush of red rushed into his face, the idea of coming across a dominate harpy trying to get him to have sex with her without any consideration for himself.

So I guess I got lucky with this one huh?

Garrett nodded, taking her statement about his family rather quite well, instead of being offended or enraged. The thought of it happening was what made him angry, however the statement and logic was inarguable. Like she said, they're souls were probably already taken. Giving a side sigh, he rubbed his forehead in his hand.

"Yeah, I figured much. But if I had tried immediately after their abduction, I wouldn't have stood a chance. I'd probably be dead today. I figured if I was going to at least avenge something, I'd have to stronger. The idea of that happening to them while I studied plagued my mind alot, but I had to bury it in the back of my mind to keep myself from running off like a moron."

The way she said "enjoy me" made him a little upset. She sounded like she was referring to herself as an object. But that was just his own perspective on her speech. She most likely meant "admire" or something like that, she was awfully nervous and flustered.

"I... I'm willing to help you search for your family anyway, if you want me to. And I... I want to follow you, and... to work to make our mating acceptable. Is that okay?"

Pondering with his hand on his chin, he rubbed it a bit considering. Though the words 'work to make our mating acceptable' flustered him in his thoughts.

Does that mean she plans to dominate me in the future?..... Well whatever. I'm thinking too much about the sex stuff. She offered to help me look for my family, and it's obvious going out on my own even with my current training is too dangerous. That thing back there almost had you.

"I... I'd appreciate it. I don't know much about the area, and I'm practically running around blind without many leads. If you want to follow, then it's no problem." He entirely avoided the 'working on the relationship' bit on purpose. It was too awkward.
She grabbed his hand, taking him to the bed and he could feel his body heat up. He crawled in the bed, making sure to leave enough sheets for his hostess.
"I think it's best if we just sleep for now..." A brief pause followed before he tried to casually play off his next words.
"I suppose we could hug up to eachother, it is rather cold and.." His mind went blank, searching for a reason. "And it's important to keep the body warm right?"
Couldn't think of a damn thing. Though... I kinda do just want to touch her a little bit though. She's so caring, and I'll admit, I'm already starting to like her because her modesty and cute shy nature.... Gotta keep my head straight! Don't get carried away!

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"It's a shame, but you did well not to rush into anything. Even if their souls are gone, though, their bodies can be saved, I've heard. Something to do with killing the aliens who control them. They wouldn't remember you, and they would probably be mutated, but they would at least be able to live somewhat normal lives" Laena replied, relating to Garrett the rumors she had heard over the years, which had given her a bit of hope for the future.

When he crawled into bed the harpy's heart was pounding, though she was expecting him to be reluctant. She was right, though she wasn't too discouraged. He said that they could hug each other as they went to sleep, pausing as he tried to justify it. She could tell that he was interested in more than just hugging, but something was holding him back... slowly she crawled into bed next to him and snuggled up to him, her soft hands running over his bare chest as she looked up at him, still blushing. "I'm sure I'll keep much warmer than usual tonight" she said, then wrapping her arms around him and holding him tight. He could feel the soft feathers on her arms wrapped around him, caressing his back and making him feel quite warm indeed, as well as her nearly flat breasts pressed up against him; even through the bandages she was wrapped in he could feel that her nipples were stiff, and it was obvious that this was an arousing situation for Laena to be in. He would soon be able to feel her feathery thigh gently rubbing against his crotch, her pale green eyes staring up at him, though she wouldn't go any further without prompting.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Their souls are lost forever huh? And even if I save their bodies, they won't remember me?....... fine. I don't care. Though if somebody has lost their soul, what's the point? So if I ever do- wait aliens?? I thought the world had demon problems, not aliens! Is there even more stuff out there that I don't know of?!

He took a deep breath, doing his best to forget about such a thing happening. However, it wasn't himself that ended his train of thought. Laena ended up doing it for him.

As she entered the bed with him, it became obvious that she was going to take advantage of this situation, pressing her body to him was of course highly arousing, and the fact she seemed so trusting of him made it even harder for him not to touch her intimately. She wasn't so shy anymore though, she went in for a full embrace, making sure he was pinned against her. A soft shiver went up his spine as he tried to calm himself. His hands ended up wandering he body, stroking her shoulder blade and along her spine until he felt the rough bandages. For a brief moment, his arousel was cut off by worry and curiosity.

"Those bandages... are you hurt?" While he was genuinely worried, he couldn't help but bring his hand to her front, feeling the outline of her breast under the wrap. His other hand traveled to her waist, stroking along the side of her stomach, shaking nervously as he allowed himself to roam down to her bottom, squeezing gently at her flesh. He knew what he was doing. And he felt rather guilty about it as well. He had said that he wasn't a pig, that he wasn't interested in sex, but he now found himself unable to keep his hands to himself. Hell, he knew that inviting her to just "hug" would result in something like this. Maybe he wanted to be sure she wanted to go through with it? Whatever the reason, male instincts were getting the best of him.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Laena let out a quiet, almost imperceptible sigh as Garrett's hands ran over her back, rubbing at her shoulder blades and down her spine. She had never been touched like this before, and she could surely get used to it. The gentle stroking down to the bandages she used to cover herself... His question made her giggle, and she looked up at him grinning. "No, I'm not hurt. It's just hard to get normal clothes over my wings, so I bandage myself to keep from going naked" she explained, letting out a quiet moan when he brought his hand around to her front, cupping her small chest. The feeling of his palm rubbing up against her stiff nipple, even through the bandage, was quite something for her. What her breasts lacked in size, they made up for in sensitivity. All the while his other hand began to trail down her side, until finally he was squeezing her butt gently through her plain brown panties, further making her gasp and squirm in his arms.

The harpy could feel him shaking as he caressed her body, and she could tell that he was nervous. She told herself that that was why he had been so reluctant up till now. Her own hands rubbed down his back, until she slipped them under his pants, groping and rubbing his firm ass gently. "Don't be nervous" she whispered, smiling up at him, "I can't be any more experienced than you. Relax." For all her talk, she herself was nervous, and didn't know where to go from there. She leaned in to kiss at his chest, waiting eagerly for him to begin stripping her and go further.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was a silly question. He should of figured something along those lines, as having wings wouldn't make it easy to put on anything. Though this now did lead him to wondering what she would possibly look like in a nice dress.

If she was nervous, he couldn't tell. She seemed to be more relaxed in her voice, in fact it sounded like she was now teasing him. As she started to press her lips against his chest and her hand squeeze his own bottom, he couldn't help but thrust his waist gently in reflex. Ripping at the bandages from behind her, he was eager to feel the bare flesh. Finally doing so, he tossed the ripped strips of fabric aside. He brought his other hand from her backside to feel both of her breasts in his hands, the perky nipples rolling hard between his thumb and fingers, squeezing her breast fully every once in while, keeping his thumb atop her hard nubs and rubbing them back and forth. A small moan escaped him as he gave another reflexive thrust, his pants sliding across her panties. His cock grew hard against it's bindings, trying to break free as he could feel the sensitive flesh pulsing with blood and arousal. Yet something still bothered him. The idea of sex with a stranger was still nagging at him, but he was too far gone to rid himself his eagerness.

Gathering his breath, he gave a small shudder as he struggled to speak.

"I-I-I.. I'm still not so sure about this.... maybe.. maybe I could give... give you oral?" He blushed as the words escaped his lips.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As Laena kissed eagerly at Garrett's chest and gently groped his butt she felt him thrust gently into her at the waist, instinctively. That was all the encouragement she needed to keep doing it, rubbing her way farther down with each passing moment, squeezing his cheeks a little bit more firmly each time. As she did so, she felt him rip away the bandages wrapped around her chest, and they quickly fell away. She shuddered in anticipation as her breasts were exposed to the cool air, knowing that soon this man would touch her in ways she had never been touched before. The harpy's heart was beating fast and hard, and it felt like it might explode out of her chest in her excitement.

She didn't have to wait long, as soon both his hands were on her breasts, rolling her pert nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. She gasped, a jolt of pleasure running through her body as her sensitive nubs were stimulated. Her breath was hot on his chest as she panted in arousal, little squeaks and moans escaping her as he palmed her chest and rubbed her nipples. She could feel him thrust up against her panties again, this time feeling him growing hard inside his pants. Her excitement grew, and she began to get wet as she tried to gauge how big his cock was, wondering just how good it would feel inside of her...

When he spoke, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. No, you're going too fast for him, Laena she thought. Calm down, don't pressure him. She exhaled and looked up at him again, saying "if that's what you want, of course. Maybe afterwards I could return the favor, if you wanted... We don't have to go all the way you know..." she said. Even if she really did want him inside her, she didn't want to push him too far and have him regret it in the morning.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Giving a nod, he agreed to the proposition. A giant weight lifted off his back. To him, sex was like something you would do only with your mate. Of course, that's what she wanted, but he didn't know her nearly enough. He practically would of been saying yes in his terms had he gone through with it though. Fooling around on the other hand, was a good outlet to get some of the pent up arousal out without giving in TOO much to lust.

He lowers his hands from her breast to pull at her panties lightly, tugging them off after a short while and exposing her wet flesh. Not wasting any time, he traced around her pussy with his finger teasingly before rubbing her clit with his thumb. Turning his head to the side, he gave her 'lips' an intimate kiss, sucking and rolling his tongue around inside her, curling it up and down to explore and rub all the places he could. Making sure none of her juice went to waste, he'd lewdly drink it between deep kisses. His cock had now become as stiff as it would ever, solid as rock and extended to it's full potential. As he continued to suckle her, he begins to hum, allowing the vibrations of his voice to tease her pussy.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Garrett agreed to Laena's proposition with a nod, and he seemed to relax a little, which was certainly a good thing. She helped him to slide off her panties, whispering "careful" a he slipped them past her sharp talons. He would find that she was already quite wet, as the soft brown feathers her pussy was nestled in were beginning to glisten with her juices. It wasn't long before he was teasing her, tracing the edges of her slit carefully before rubbing at her clit with his thumb. The harpy let out a soft moan and leaned back against the headboard, shivering with anticipation as he leaned in closer and closer... and then gave her lower lips an almost tender kiss.

Soon he worked his tongue into her eager hole, licking around inside of her as he continued to rub her clit. She let out a particularly lewd moan and blushed at herself, not having meant to be so loud. She idly wondered if he had done this before, and concluded that he had to have as he explored her virgin cunt. One of her hands wandered down to his head, and she ran her fingers softly through his short brown hair as he drank down her honey. The lewd slurping sound emanating from between her legs turned her on even more, and she threw her head back and closed her eyes tightly, moaning as she started to grope her chest with her remaining hand. Just when she thought it couldn't get any better he began to hum as he licked and sucked at her. The vibrations worked their way into her body, sending tingles of pleasure up her spine as his lips pressed against hers, his tongue searching ever deeper inside of her.

Laena began to shake with barely contained pleasure, and she began to weakly mutter "yes" as Garrett pleasured her, barely audible as she teetered on the edge of orgasm. After a few more minutes she held him gently but firmly to her, bucking her hips up into his face as she whimpered "don't stop, please don't stop," her eyes still shut tight. Finally she let out a squeal and arched her back up off the bed, and the human would be confronted with a flood of harpy juices as she bucked and grinded her hips almost out of her control, her entire body spasming in ecstasy. She quickly let go of his head, but came down from her high slowly, still grinding against him and riding it out for a while if he would let her. Finally she collapsed back onto the bed, panting quietly for a bit before saying "wow... you're... not bad at that... I can only hope I don't leave you disappointed..." She brought herself up to her knees, in the odd way that one with digitigrade legs must, and said "now you... Lay down or sit or kneel, however you want it" she said nervously; she had never done this before, and she really hoped she could measure up to the wonderful experience he had just given her.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A torrent of fem cum flooded across his face, which startled Garrett at first before he dove back in, drinking as much as he could. As the harpy began to settle down from her orgasm, Garrett would withdraw, his face wet with her juices. Wiping his face, he heard her compliment that ended up making him blush.

"Well thanks... it's er.. my first time actually. I've just always wanted to please a woman so I kinda... well played it out in my head alot how I would do it."

Yeah, spending alot of time how to please your future wife as soon as you got married to her. Gotta make her first day betrothed a good one.

He honestly didn't expect a favor in return, but he sure wasn't going to turn one down.

"I'll lie down." Saying this as he pulled his pants down, giving a sigh of relief of his cock had been trapped and painfully erect this entire time. Lying on his back, he blushed seeing his own cock throbbing in eager display to Laena.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"No way..." Laena muttered, not sure what to think about Garrett's admission that he had never given oral before. Maybe the fact that she hadn't received before had something to do with it, but that had seemed pretty damn good to her. Still, that hopefully meant that he hadn't been on the receiving end before either, and that she would have a little leeway on her own technique... She watched intently as he pulled down his pants and laid back, blushing as his rock-hard cock came free. She slowly crawled towards him, hovering just over his member as she took a deep breath and gently grasped its base with a hand. She leaned down a little way, just above the man's cock, and he could feel her warm breath on it as she mustered up the courage to go that last little bit.

Finally she leaned just a bit farther in, and gave the tip of Garrett's cock a kiss as she looked up at him. Quickly she took the head into her mouth, applying gentle suction as her tongue flicked over the tip, getting the salty taste of his precum. For a brief moment the harpy blanked on what to do next, staring up at him like a deer in the headlights as she continued to suck softly, all of the fantasies she had had over the years about performing such an act out of her mental reach. After a short time she recovered, and began to bob her head up and down on about half his shaft, stroking the other half with her hand. As Laena ran her tongue along the underside of his cock she began to burn the experience into her memory; Garrett's taste, his taste, the look on his face as she sucked him off, all were things she wanted to remember forever.

Slowly she picked up the pace, and began to take more and more of his length into her mouth with each downstroke, and was successful right up until it hit her throat. She gagged at the feeling, backing off for a bit, though she was determined to take it all. It took her three tries to suppress her gag reflex and relax her throat properly, but she finally slid all the way down his length and held herself there, her nose nestled in his pubic hair. More slowly now she pulled back up to the very tip, her tongue working over him, worming all around his length as she pushed back down, deepthroating him with little trouble now. She would continue on like this at a slow and easy pace until he released himself into her mouth, and if he would allow it she would pull back to the tip and allow as much of his cum to spurt onto her tongue as she could, wanting to taste as much of his seed as possible.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She seemed in awe of it, almost like she had been waiting to even just see a cock her entire life. It was a bit unnerving to Garrett as he watched her stroke it with seemingly over fascination.

It almost seems like she's making sure to sculpt every detail with her mind or something. Just the way her eyes are looking at it. Maybe harpies get violent when they get horny, this might of been a bad idea-AHHHHHH

Cutting him off from thought, she was now starting to administer her mouth tightly sucking on him. Feeling her tongue curl about him and her hands stroking his shaft replaced any lingering doubt. His breathing began to grow heavy, trying to hold it in as long as he could. Her eyes stayed connected with his, making him blush intensely. The feeling of a woman's delicate fingers stroking him so intimately, her innocent eyes almost shining into his own. Savage lust making his blood boil as he started to grunt, his hips thrusted slightly as she began to take him in further. Hearing her gag, he tilted his head in a bit of concern. Was he actually choking her with it? Could she breath well enough? But the feeling of his member sliding against the back of her throat kept reminding him he didn't have time to worry.

Her saliva slid down his cock with each withdrawal she took. He almost felt like closing his eyes and just relaxing, wanting these feelings to last forever, something tight and warm always sucking and squeezing at him. Just these kind of thoughts started to make him pant heavily, he could feel something in his groin growing more and more tight.
"I'm... I'm gonna.." He wanted to warn her, but he could only get out a whisper as the rest of his words were filled with pleased moans. His eyes were locked with her and her body, just watching the glistening gleam of sweat that coated both his and her body. Maybe he should of taken her offer. Her pussy was nice and moist, and it felt so tight on his tongue. More erotic thoughts began to fill his mind, visions of himself fucking her into an orgasmic bliss as they both moaned in ecstasy, her body bouncing on his cock as he cummed inside her. Again his thoughts had now triggered something, and it was too late to announce it as Garrett let out a moan of pleasure, his cock suddenly bursting streams of cum inside her mouth. Her hand almost seemed to be squeezing it out to release as much possible, and her ministrations allowed him to orgasm to bliss. If only it could last forever, pumping and releasing his thick cream for her mouth to take it all in.....

Eventually, as his high came down, he realized what he had done and started to apologize.
"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to cum inside your mouth! I tried to say something but..."Scratching the back of his head, he couldn't finish the rest of his sentence while he looked into those innocent eyes of her.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As Laena bobbed her head up and down on Garrett's cock, she looked up at him, seeing his eyes wandering over her body, and the harpy couldn't help but feel a bit of pride. As he gently bucked his hips and moaned she kept up her same slow pace, taking it as a sign that she was doing well, until finally she felt him spurt a rope of cum into the back of her throat. Quickly she pulled up to the tip, laying her tongue out so that the subsequent shots would flow onto her tongue, and began again to stroke his length with her hand, coaxing as much of the salty seed into her mouth as she could. The taste was everything she had expected and more, and she began to wonder if he would allow her to do this again in the morning...

As Garrett apologized Laena almost giggled, though instead she gave the tip of his cock a few more licks to get the last drops of cum, and then pulled off of him, and as she sat up she swallowed his offering with an exaggerated gulp. "It's okay, where else would you have put it? On my face? Or maybe my bed? It's not like it tastes bad. In fact it's... nice" she replied, and then she fell silent, unsure of what else to say. She leaned back until she was laying down again, her head resting against the pillow, and patted the bed beside her, offering the space to the human.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Garrett had always assumed that cumming in a woman's mouth was... uncouth. But if she liked it, he wouldn't object at all. He could only find himself blushing at the way she giggled at him, like he was asking a stupid question. Well maybe it was. She did seem to enjoy it. And he had enjoyed pleasing her in such a similar way, so it would only be logical right? The fact she commented that it was nice did put him at ease a bit. The sudden weight of exhaustion from both his traveling and bed time romp hit his body, finally feeling sleepy as he looked at her curiously. He couldn't quite figure this girl out. But maybe he'd have time to later....

Gladly, he took the spot next to her and snuggled up, closing his eyes and finally drifting off into his much needed sleep....

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As Garrett laid down beside her, Laena snuggled up to him, wrapping her winged arms around the man and curling up against his chest, swiftly falling asleep. Garrett would awaken fairly early in the morning, quite before the harpy he was laying with. Laena was still sleeping peacefully, and when he stirred slightly she held him tighter, nuzzling up against his chest as she muttered nonsense in her sleep. There was a somewhat silly smile plastered all over her face as she did so, almost as if she were having an amusing dream. Which, of course, she was. In her dream she was soaring through the sky, playfully messing around with another harpy who looked much like her, and a winged man who looked very much like the one she was snuggling...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Garrett: HP = 62, PP = 43, EP = 77, Status = Fine
Laena: HP = 67, PP = 56, EP = 46, Status = Fine

The night passed without incident, the pair being left in peace in the sanctity of Laena's treetop home until morning came. After dawn, what happened next was to be decided by whoever awoke first.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Blinking a couple times, he found himself to be awakened by a ray of sunlight coming across his eyes. With an arm, he tried to block the sunlight as he squinted. As he tried to rub his eyes out with his other arm, he found himself anchored down by Laena, who was lying peacefully against his chest. While he hadn't removed the covers from himself, one of them must of stirred enough to cause the blanket to expose her body to his eyes. Once again he found himself admiring her petite form, and giving a small smile as he noticed that she seemed to be dreaming with an almost ridiculous smile.

Dang, why is it woman always seem to be more beautiful when they are asleep? Must be watching the tranquility in their expression. But I got to go. I can't stay here forever. Plus the sun is already out, it seems to be about before mid day. Was I really that tired? I mean we.. did.. His face blushed at memories of the night before, how they had both pleased each other with their mouths.
But I got to go, it's not safe to go out at night, and I've apparently slept through almost half the entire day. Glancing back down at Laena's face, he felt a small tinge of guilt.
But she looks so peaceful. I hate being rude. Nobody likes to be woken up.
Yet he did take his free hand, shaking her shoulder gently back and forth.
"Hey, Laena! Wake up, I- we have to go. Wake up sleepy head!"

(assuming she wakes up and stuff)

He shuffled into his pants, and put his shirt back on. They seemed pretty dirty. Had he really been out this long? Maybe it was time to wash them. But a jungle isn't exactly the spot you want to wash your clothes, for all kinds of stuff would be in the river or lake or whatever body of water he might come across. The thing he imagined the worse of was leaches. To him, they were like bigger mosquito, latching onto you and instead of eating you they slowly suck your blood. The analogy of a demon sucking out your very soul was too similar it creeped him out.
A gleam of light reflected of the blade as he checked it's condition, sliding his hand up and down the flat side of the blade. Maybe he was a bit obsessive compulsive (was that even the right word? He didn't know.) but he hated seeing any dirt lingering on his blade. Blood was fine, but dirt or grime just bugged him for some reason. Finding it to be clean, he sheathed his sword all ready to head out.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Laena began to mumble and mutter as Garrett shook her gently. "Urrrg... what is it?" she groaned, still not really awake, but after a few more moments of shaking she shifted, rubbing her eyes and yawning loudly. The still tired harpy gently hit the human's chest before rolling away and yawning again, finally moving to retrieve her panties and carefully slip them on while Garrett put on his own clothes, then hopping over to her drawer and getting a fresh bandage to wrap around her chest. As she did she stole a look at the man she had spent the night with, blinked a few times, and then rubbed the rest of the sleep out of her eyes and watched as he cleaned his sword. "I wouldn't pick you out for a swordsman, you know. You aren't quite as... ah... buff, I guess... as most warriors are. Would you really have tried to swing that around at that alarune yesterday?" she asked, maybe a little more bluntly than she had intended, but she was curious if there was more to him than there appeared to be.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Garrett gave a small chuckle at the question.
"Well that's why I use this katana, rather than an actual broad sword or bastard sword. Something based off of dexterity more than strength." A long pause followed afterwards before he would speak again.

"It's more of a keepsake rather than a weapon. Looking back it was stupid to try to scare off whatever that creature was with just a sword. Probably should of set it on fire or something. But I try to keep from using any powers or skills for combat unless I really have to. It's not that I'm a pacifist, but I'm only really able to bring myself to hurt somebody if the threat is real. For all I knew, I could of been paranoid thinking a vine was moving. What did you call it? An Alarune?"
He had never studied upon something like that before. Had he really been wasting his time researching demons, just to find out there are bigger threats out here? Hopefully that wasn't the case, but most likely. At least he'd be well prepared if a demon attacked.

With a quick glance back to check if she was sufficiently dressed and to find his assumption true, he turned around to speak with her.
"Now I want to make one thing clear. If your going to be traveling with me, I need to let you know that I don't usually rush into battle. I'll do what I can to avoid it." He walked casually out of her little home, glancing over the side.
But if push comes to shove, I won't hold back. If you have any problems with killing something, you probably shouldn't follow me then. But if you don't, well then great!"

With that last word, he jumped off the edge, scaling downwards to the floor.