What's new

Intstalling Translation program

Xfrawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am Trying to install Translation Aggregator and it says that I need to install mecab. Every link I have gone to, it showed that it is no longer there. Do I need that?

It also says that I need to set my Target. Windows will not let me change my target. It is like this for my H-game .exe as well. I have no target nor can change my Location for it to open with the Agth.exe file. I am using window 7 pro.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Intstalling Translation program

you must be doing something wrong, because you dont "install" translation aggregator. you just double click and run it each time. here is my own that i use. you may have to change some settings. i have it set to only use atlas translator since i have that installed.

OP
Xfrawg

Xfrawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe I said it wrong. When I used it in a past, I had to set the agth.exe's target file to open up with the program so you copy it into the translation. If I open Agth by itself the text won't show up on its own. I wasn't saying I was having problem translator. The point of the picture was that I can't set the target between the agth file and the game file. Sorry for not properly typing what I wanted to say.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

in that case, i give you THIS. you just drag the games .exe here and it creates an autopath for you on the desktop.

OP
Xfrawg

Xfrawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much for helping me... I appreciate it a lot. I got it translating... now the AGTH doesn't seem to translate the entire text.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, some games wont get full text normally. type /X3 into the file path and it will bring more options in the drop down list.

you can just use that program to create the autopath for you again and this time put /X3 where it lets you put in extra codes.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

All this hoopla is why I just wait for things to be hardcoded into English. :D