What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

Aphmau06

Reputation score
@nazrat So I checked my files as I recalled downloading a full save at some point.....and I have it, an old version of it before the update mentioned in the first few sentences of the post but hey you asked if there's any. I put it up on gofile though so....it will go down again the link at somepoint (30 days of no activity) and it is not the last one made that was complete, anyway the link:

PS if coestefani wants me to take down the link I will so they can post the updated and thus complete lot of saves.
I hate asking but- you got one left?

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I think this is it.....it's been a long time since I uploaded it but I haven't touched it since it in my mind is a great game to keep to just poke your head in once in a while....I've uploaded it again to gofile so it will still be deleted from there but I've also put it onto pixeldrain and workupload that I found since and find them to be better as gofile has gone downhill quite a bit.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Before I try the demo again, is the "forest of foul fragrances" bug still there? I remember reading about the "now loading" bug for it.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Before I try the demo again, is the "forest of foul fragrances" bug still there? I remember reading about the "now loading" bug for it.
I think you're referring to the Hounds of the Meteor level? This is the Hounds of the Blade thread