What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Just extract and overwrite. Make sure you back up the folders beforehand just in case you don't like them.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
Here is a voice pack that I have combined from a bunch of voices from Lover's Lab oblivion mods and also used some files from the already existent voice packs on this thread.

On another note.... Does anyone know if it is possible to get the latest (final) version of the game to work with the latest translation? Afaik, the translation is a few game versions behind.... I am using HotB version 20161225, Hounds translation 20160221 (Wessex) V4 and Hounds of the Blade - Complementary Translation 20161225 by a great person on this forum whom i forgot the name of. I know these are not the latest, but they already cause problems for me - like crashes a the doctor pregnancy scenes. So, how to get the translations working with the latest game version - 20170520?

Attachments

k_97

Reputation score
Did something happen to the sewer raper guy? I've been trying to trigger it for an hour and i haven't got anything. I tried the original method of leaving with her wounded and it doesnt work. Then i tried the cheat method of changing the "if global.HP_par > 0.3" to "global.HP_par > 1.0" in the "Exit" file under script/B_1_8. From what i remember, that should've triggered the guy every time i leave the sewer, but i still get nothing.

Is that scene not working for anyone else? I recently came back to this game after a couple years, so i dont know if something changed with the newer updates. Or is it just a problem with me?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Did something happen to the sewer raper guy? I've been trying to trigger it for an hour and i haven't got anything. I tried the original method of leaving with her wounded and it doesnt work. Then i tried the cheat method of changing the "if global.HP_par > 0.3" to "global.HP_par > 1.0" in the "Exit" file under script/B_1_8. From what i remember, that should've triggered the guy every time i leave the sewer, but i still get nothing.

Is that scene not working for anyone else? I recently came back to this game after a couple years, so i dont know if something changed with the newer updates. Or is it just a problem with me?
My memory is hazy, but the flag for the sewer rapist (cockroach stage) is only activated after there's a bar conversation talking about him shortly after the sewer area is unlocked.
After he's mentioned, getting out of the sewer area heavily injured (but with HP above zero) should trigger the scene.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
getting out of the sewer area heavily injured (but with HP above zero) should trigger the scene.
If i remember correctly - you also need to get smexed by the roaches some... not sure though, but can't hurt to try (amirite? ;) )

k_97

Reputation score
yeah ive been trying every variation of taking damage, raped, and tweaking the hp script parameters that i can think of for the last hour, and nothing has happens.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
It triggers after leaving the warehouse basement not the sewers

k_97

Reputation score
I figured out my problem, and got the scene working again. Does anyone know what "global.event_flag[100]" refers to in the script?

EDIT: alright, i fixed it. actually found your post in the old thread, so i just deleted the first half of the exit code and now it works perfectly. seems like the save files i was using didn't talk to the bartender and didn't get the sewer purple guy notice yet, but now that's not a problem anymore.

Last edited:

jointerz

Reputation score
Does anyone know if these 2 scenes are in the game, and if possible how to trigger them ?

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes, you need to get pregnant (in the lab map), then go to the doctor to interrupt it. If you have money, get the second one, if not enought money, the first one.

ALR

Reputation score
Can someone send me a save data?
I want to fight assar

For some reason, i can't unlock the lizards stage & wood stages
There's no new mission after i gave Goto a sake, someone help me

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
On another note.... Does anyone know if it is possible to get the latest (final) version of the game to work with the latest translation?
Late response, but there is a thread in the translations section. It has patches that will update the translation to the last version. You need to apply them in order, just read the thread, it's only 2 pages.
Thread here: https://ulmf.org/threads/hounds-of-the-blade-translation-project.8257/

Can someone send me a save data?
I want to fight assar

For some reason, i can't unlock the lizards stage & wood stages
There's no new mission after i gave Goto a sake, someone help me
There are full saves on page 49 of this thread.

Reactions: ALR

ALR

Reputation score
My game is lagged when i entered the daigo woodland, what's wrong with this?
How can i fix this
The others stages has no problem

Itazura

Reputation score
Since this thread has been bumped; I figure better late than never for this:

Not sure if there is an updated version of this; but I got this from Laek when he posted it way back so thank him for going through the effort of doing this.
Thank you. I wasn't around for October and just now getting back.

thekids2509

Reputation score
Does anyone got a walkthrough for this please?
Edited:I just registered so no need to be so angry,geesh.

Last edited:

ALR

Reputation score
My game is lagged when i entered the daigo woodland, what's wrong with this?
How can i fix this
The others stages has no problem