What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

I just began to play that game, and I was wondering : is it normal to begin at level 35?

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, you do. Defeating enemies yields EXP and in Aya's room on the Lailaps you can distribute stat points you gain by leveling up. On rare occasions you can gain stat points through the game, I can only remember of one occasion so far. But leveling up is hardly required to progress in the game.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok this is wierd I can't move in the menu like none of my keys work anybody else got this problem?

Edit: I'm on Win10

Hakor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

do you have a controller or joystick enabled? ---> if yes try unplugging it...

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Never had a controller plugged in keyboard just refuses to work specifically for this game.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Never had a controller plugged in keyboard just refuses to work specifically for this game.
depending on the system game can still think you have one
try opening config.ini file and changing "select=2" line ([controller] section) to "select=0"

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

depending on the system game can still think you have one
try opening config.ini file and changing "select=2" line ([controller] section) to "select=0"
That did it! Many thanks.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That did it! Many thanks.
No problem, glad I could help.

@Wessex
Keyboard not working "issue" is pretty popular, maybe you could add both solutions (unplugging controller and modifying ini) to the OP?

OP
Wessex

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No problem, glad I could help.

@Wessex
Keyboard not working "issue" is pretty popular, maybe you could add both solutions (unplugging controller and modifying ini) to the OP?
Done.

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

id like to say ive played this game since mayb b4 definitely just after the update with the flies, its pretty much my #1 fave game, even with almost no anal, not much double+ teaming and other fetishes of mine. ofc hes put in everything else i like, except left out dogs which used to b an enemy in his nano crisis game. but all this considered, 5*stars graphics, 5*stars, variety and quality and quantity of content, and many fetishes of all types and sprite animations plus 100x more graphic h-scenes, 5*stars controls and easy playability, 5*stars easy navigation, most of the time know where to go when, tho 1/2 cuz of help from every1 and 1/2 from WESSEX the most awesome person of hotb community ever, tho cuz of the dev its not very complicated most of the time a lil some of the time which means its usually easy enough to get to the end of the current update, in my top 5 fave h games this is #1 :D

so ive found and done every gor scene, chat scene, and playthrough u can and now ive found i cant figure out how to get the vagrant scene(s) tried many things, fighting thru a bunch of the areas after losing and winning against as, fucking the purple rapist outside roach tunnel from being wounded, more than 8x, cant find a way to get the bounty mission with the duck doing his informant job scene to get the bounty on assar b4 going to fight the orgs/orcs or getting the info from fio after assar, tho considering it sounds like its glitched that way i dont think ill try, gone in and out of the slums 5-10x every time i did something extra like this stuff, fought the cobolio a few times, talked with every1 twice lastly too. what could i b missing, how bout some details and a small walkthrough of about to fight the cobolio to when fuck the vagrant, funny how some1 gave a detailed walkthrough of how to get the 2 scenes after him but were as vague as saying the purple guy, that being assar, the rapist outside the roach tunnels, some1 else or what? and he seemed to give a description of how to trigger him as if we were supposed to know everything already, seemed like he started explaining after leaving a few needed prologue details out of how to get up to that point.

Last edited:

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guess the cockroaches are also flying insects.

so ive found and done every gor scene, chat scene, and playthrough u can and now ive found i cant figure out how to get the vagrant scene(s) tried many things...
I somehow got it to work the first time and could never get it to work again. Anyway, if you just purely want to see the Vagrant + Kids, I added a link that worked for me to the first page. I just created a backup folder of the entire game and put the Vagrant Save file inside the copy:

Link to saves on first page.

If you want to unlock it yourself, I can't help you. I had the same struggle you did when I was trying to create a Save file that had everything, including Vagrant + Kids.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are also roaches.
There are indeed, but the person concerned confirmed it was the junkyard flies and not the roaches he was referring to.

Hard to believe that someone would mistake cockroaches for mosquitoes either.

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ya, only blood sucking creature is the bat, and nothing has a snout/mouth as long a mosquito, nothing resembles a mosquito lol anyway thnx for trying to help but i do want to unlock the vagrant and kids myself, if any1 figures out how and is done more than once to b sure, hope theyll post exactly how, otherwise i also hope the dev puts up a glitch fix update at least :)