What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

badtsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

Here is a taste of the translation, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Extract this into the base folder of HotB, it should overwrite the x1001 folder inside the story folder.

This is a preliminary translation of the scene where Silvia fails to rescue Aya. It's on the scene with the Cobolio Gang members, it's not Silvia failing or anything before that.

(Note: I'm not able to post Urls, so replace the space with a : . If this is breaking any rules, let me know and I'll take it down as soon as I get the message.)

https //mega.nz/#!NJJg2LQb!dS9fjMHOowrZrdLuHSzCnC90H91HzBZnqUzLOf6TWf

That's it for now, I have an interview in the morning so I need to go to bed.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Hmm....patched up, changed mode to failure and lost to them and got the same old non-failure rescue. Dunno.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wonder if this means similar scenes for the rest of the levels will be on their way
inui posted on his own forum that similar scenes are planned for other enemies. Meanwhile he will delay the implementation of the pregnancy system.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm....patched up, changed mode to failure and lost to them and got the same old non-failure rescue. Dunno.
It should go:

1. Aya loses to the gangsters in the slum, gets the treatment.
2. The usual scene with Sylvie saying she'll go to rescue Aya.
3. If the rescue option is set to failure, there will be a new extract of dialogue reflecting this.
4. New H-scene with Sylvie and Aya will show thereafter.

Obviously only applies if the latest 18th July patch has been written over the game. I didn't have a problem getting it to work after downloading the file off the official host site.

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guys i have a problem updating my 20160709 version to the latest one. can anyone explain to me how im supposed to do it? Like do i put the 20160718 version in my 20160709 version or? Another question. Why does the voice nvr work(no sound)?

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On the official download site:

20160709版 = Full version of the game up to July 9th 2016

20160709版差分ファイル 20160430版に上書きしてください。 = Update for new content on the 9th of July. Once downloaded, unzip over the existing game folder and choose to overwrite everything.

20160718版差分ファイル 20160709版に上書きしてください。= Update for new content on the 18th of July. ONLY WORKS IF IT IS OVERWRITTEN OVER THE 20160709 GAME VERSION.

person321

Reputation score

Here is a taste of the translation, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Extract this into the base folder of HotB, it should overwrite the x1001 folder inside the story folder.

This is a preliminary translation of the scene where Silvia fails to rescue Aya. It's on the scene with the Cobolio Gang members, it's not Silvia failing or anything before that.

(Note: I'm not able to post Urls, so replace the space with a : . If this is breaking any rules, let me know and I'll take it down as soon as I get the message.)

https //mega.nz/#!NJJg2LQb!dS9fjMHOowrZrdLuHSzCnC90H91HzBZnqUzLOf6TWf

That's it for now, I have an interview in the morning so I need to go to bed.
hmm sorry forthe trouble but i keep getting a message asking for the decryption key when i try your link, even with the : added

badtsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm sorry forthe trouble but i keep getting a message asking for the decryption key when i try your link, even with the : added
try it while adding a / between the nz and the # and removing the space

mega.nz #!NJJg2LQb!dS9fjMHOowrZrdLuHSzCnC90H91HzBZnqUzLOf6TWf4

person321

Reputation score

try it while adding a / between the nz and the # and removing the space

mega.nz #!NJJg2LQb!dS9fjMHOowrZrdLuHSzCnC90H91HzBZnqUzLOf6TWf4
I don't know why... but it worked. Thanks :D

Hozzy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know why... but it worked. Thanks :D
I think I know why the link is asking for a decryption key. basically this is the original link he posted
https//mega.nz/#!NJJg2LQb!dS9fjMHOowrZrdLuHSzCnC90H91HzBZnqUzLOf6TWf
this link asked for a decrypt key. y? well here is a repost of the above link mega.nz/#!NJJg2LQb!dS9fjMHOowrZrdLuHSzCnC90H91HzBZnqUzLOf6TWf4.
U see whats missing from the first link? its pretty obvious... Still havent noticed it? k Ill tell u... u see, in the first link, he missed out the 4 on the end lol.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Guys i have a problem updating my 20160709 version to the latest one. can anyone explain to me how im supposed to do it? Like do i put the 20160718 version in my 20160709 version or? Another question. Why does the voice nvr work(no sound)?
You just extract the files in the 0718 folder to the 0709 folder and let it overwrite everything.
There is no voice in the game by default (Yet), but voice packs have been made for it.

badtsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I know why the link is asking for a decryption key. basically this is the original link he posted
https//mega.nz/#!NJJg2LQb!dS9fjMHOowrZrdLuHSzCnC90H91HzBZnqUzLOf6TWf
this link asked for a decrypt key. y? well here is a repost of the above link mega.nz/#!NJJg2LQb!dS9fjMHOowrZrdLuHSzCnC90H91HzBZnqUzLOf6TWf4.
U see whats missing from the first link? its pretty obvious... Still havent noticed it? k Ill tell u... u see, in the first link, he missed out the 4 on the end lol.
Sorry, it was pretty late when I did that, and I totally missed the fact that I left off a part of the decryption key.

On the upside, I'm about halfway through the previous update. So far I'm focusing on scenes though, so things like locations and in stage statements haven't been fixed yet(basically if you can control Aya, I'm not focusing on it right now).

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How to download from the site? trying to download the 18th july version since I have the 9th one but the captcha of that page just moves me back and forth between 2 pages. very annoying:mad:

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

AFX is always frustrating, the file should be busy, that's why cant download.

DustyX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!1!!11!!1(Scream like jedi)
My sentiments exactly.

That said, the consistency of updates has certainly kicked up a notch of late. *knocks on wood*

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just gotta say, I am totally in support of more scenes like this. I like my dark bad ends, but for how many scenes are in the game at this point, there are so few with Ayla actually showing more skin past her usual getup. Her friend looks a little too uncanny, personally, but I'm definitely in favor of more faces in the game.

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone's game taking forever to load at the new Coblio scene? Mine has been stuck on "Now Loading" for 5+ minutes...

This is with the new 7/18 patch

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is anyone's game taking forever to load at the new Coblio scene? Mine has been stuck on "Now Loading" for 5+ minutes...

This is with the new 7/18 patch
That usually means the game glitched. Now, it might be a random glitch or it might be because you applied the patch wrong or something so it'll glitch every single time.