What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

This sounds like what happens when you apply an old translation to a new version - there is a call to a sound file that gets mixed up and causes an error.
Well that's the thing. I'm not using a translation. I'm using the one I downloaded off of Inu's website. No translation patch, no special voice packs, nothing.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

None of them crash for me though :confused:

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I cant read that it's too small. I'm just going to put up my last translated one.
It's from 11/13/16. I'll PM you the link. If other people want it, PM me, I can't post it here, the DL is too big, it will kill my file share :eek:

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So just a quick question. Just downloaded it. Am I supposed to start at level 35? Everything feels way too easy.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes, you are an experienced bounty hunter with cybernetic implants

You can increase difficulty if you want, some of the enemies are quite tough in the later stages, like the large lizards and the lab creatures.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey, if anyone else wants the link, just thought you should know, Mediafire killed it instantly on upload. It must be some popular reupload that they know to automatically scan for it. Sorry for anyone who was interested. :(

Freddeboy166

Reputation score

Will anyone be translating this now? There is quite a lot now that is not translated. Would be a nice thing to wrap up this game with.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I finished up what I could find after applying both Wessex's and laek's translations. I'll post over in the translation page proper. Though I haven't been able to playtest it at all so I have no idea if just editing the files in notepad++ breaks anything or not.

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From what i understand from following him on twitter, he seems to be changing from side scrolling to top down view. There's a blog post about the new combat in his blog

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

From what i understand from following him on twitter, he seems to be changing from side scrolling to top down view. There's a blog post about the new combat in his blog
Oof. Top-down perspective does not work well for h-content. Not one bit.

Apathy

Lurker
Reputation score

I think top down could work, but I'm having trouble thinking of anything at all that pulled it off. That old ass-hunter flash game maybe was alright.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oof. Top-down perspective does not work well for h-content. Not one bit.
I agree, but maybe because it's Unity he could quickly pan the viewing angle down during H scenes? I can't imagine that someone with as much experience making H scenes as inufactory would think it looks good top down...

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score

Hmm... He may be planning some kind of cut-in, or live status window? Show us the action from a better angle? Seems like he's been hesitant to have fully-pannable animations so far.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uhm... his blogpost already shows that there's a regular perspective taking half of the screen. As far as google translate takes me, it's meant for h-scenes.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Combat system will be a top-down perspective view with turns determined by the respective units' agility stat (敏捷).

H-scenes will be drawn the same way as Hounds of the Blade.

Speaking of which, shouldn't discussion of the upcoming game be done on the dedicated thread?

Reputation score

He's talking about wanting a lot of skills but also being able to still use a game pad, maybe dfo style inputs.

eve13

Reputation score

Anyone has the latest link of the english translation game download? can someone upload or reload the thread? I couldn't find it :(