What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active [Inui] Hounds of the Meteor

gavincreeper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The mad lad actually did it, you were supposed to lose.
What even happens when you beat it?
Rena is about to beat up the leader when back up arrives and Rena starts getting tired, then the Yakuza guy appears and chases the thugs out, saving her. Basically not that different, but Rena keeps her dignity. Her thoughts in the shower will also be slightly different.

foofoo3344

Reputation score
Didn't play the translated version yet. But from what I tested yesterday, the higher it is, the higher your base Estrus gets (meaning after you rest, it won't return to 0 but a higher value).

I don't think it does anything special by being maxed out yet.
Like Luckcrazy said, it basically makes Rena more sensitive, making her cum faster and makes resisting harder. That's all it does so far.

In the May update, according to Inui's blog posts, apparently dialogue will be slightly different to reflect the Pollution level.
Bummer. I was hoping for some sort of mutation. Well, the game is still in early stage so I shouldn't expect too much content yet. Guess I'll just have to wait. Anyways, Thanks for the explanation.

foofoo3344

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
It'd be really nice if someone would upload the latest 500 yen version.

Cum Commando

Reputation score
Oh you were supposed to lose?
I WENT THROUGH ALL THAT FOR NOTHING NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Well apparently the author anticipated some people to get through, maybe in a future update there will be some kind of incentive.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Not necessarily. It's suppose to be damn hard to win but, I guess if you want to do a play through with trying your hardest to not let her get raped there's that. I.E. a virgin clear route. I got 2 saves for different things. One is a normal play through what ever happens happens, and the other is she's a complete clutz at fighting. I'm thinking of seeing if her not having sex would change things besides just dialogue.
Bummer. I was hoping for some sort of mutation. Well, the game is still in early stage so I shouldn't expect too much content yet. Guess I'll just have to wait. Anyways, Thanks for the explanation.
I'm wondering if it'll have an effect on if she can go out with less or no clothes. As currently there is no point in getting naked or less dressed. Also, there is a masturbation count so maybe she can pleasure herself to get her mind back under control or something.

Arakokra

Reputation score
At least now you know the super secret move to guarantee victory against melee enemies in Inufactory games ie abusing his programming.
Jump, double jump, enemy attacks too early or not at all, attack button while falling doing the baby kick, walk away, Repeat x 100 slowly killing them one by one.
It's cheesy, but when you're cheesed, you cheese back.

Can't wait for the nonhuman enemies. Sad its just those dick monsters so far. Dog or those giant lizards again would both be top tier for me.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Can't wait for the nonhuman enemies. Sad its just those dick monsters so far. Dog or those giant lizards again would both be top tier for me.
I don't know, with his record of dropping projects... one of these days we'll get one where he only finishes an enemy or two.

Cum Commando

Reputation score
I believe pregnancy is set to come next (not that another enemy couldn't come along with it)

gavincreeper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly, Inui has done a lot of set up for future content and all of it sounds very appealing to me.

With that said, I'll dial down any expectations and say the next update (the update after next for us free users) is all engine side. Just him working on behind the scenes stuff to make the game file size smaller and run smoother.

And as for pregnancy, I recall he said he wanted to implement that once there are at least 2 enemies that can impregnate Rena, so that's still a while away.

Alkizon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And yet, according to Google translator, he is talking quite clearly that "next update will be probably the last free one", and then only... On one hand, this should be more encouraging for paid users regarding fact, that this one probably will be finished once, but those, who followed him, albeit for free, but for a very long time even from first NC's steps, aren't much happy with this 😟

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I don't know why anyone would be surprised about that at this point. He tried to use different mechanics for the game this time but they came out rather clunky so were back with the same Nanocrisis/HotB with a different MC. Testers are 99% the same enemy as well, which has to be one of the most bland opponents possible. Even the MC between these two games seems almost the same with powerful-warrior chick with spunky attitude in a difficult situation.

I don't like the fighting much, there were a lot more interesting moves in HotB so far. With how this is turning out I'm not sure why he started a new project.

What events have people found so far? I've got:
-Opening rape by Thugs
-Guy she shares house with
-Guy she shares house with x2
-Dickbugs
-Dickbugs standing up animation

Is there anything I've missed in the free versions?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I gotta be honest, I'm pretty disappoint that the MC doesn't get a gun. Enemies have guns so it's not like they're rare or worthless or anything.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
rat and the bat, just eat her out. the save file is easy to edit in this game that is a plus.