What's new

RPG SIM WolfRPG Loli [いぬすく]妹!せいかつ~ファンタジー~ Imouto! Life ~fantasy~ (RJ338582)

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
No pics cause Loli.

Link:

(Do I leave this blank because it's Loli?)

Description of Gameplay:
Similar to their previous work, the game revolves around the MC and his little sister, and their day-to-day life. Unlike the previous work, this one is set in a medieval fantasy world, wirh the MC becoming and adventurer to presumably save his sister from her chronic illness. The game has two 'parts', in the morning the player visits his guild and can choose various random options to either train, help the shop for extra cash, or help the community to gain fame for the guild.

At night, the player can either spend the time doing extra training, or interacting with his sister to increase her affection/lewdness. At 21:00 Bath time occurs and you can once again peek on her, steal her panties, and at higher affections, bathe with her and even do lewd things in the bath.

Once bedtime occurs if the MCs libido is high enough (~50-60%+) he can H his sleeping sister. At the top of the screen is a bar, with the left side being 'BAD' and the right being 'GOOD'.
Various actions can increase one or both of these, if BAD fills up she wakes up/gets upset resulting in an affection/lewdness loss, if the right fills up she has an orgasm and 'BAD' decreases drastically.
If she wakes up it's also over unless her lewdness is high.
Petting her head decreases the MCs libido and her 'BAD'. Later on Kissing her will also decrease 'BAD' but increase MCs libido.
If the player has access and high enough Libido penetrative sex can be selected, as well as putting on a condom, as pregnancy results in an ending.
Otherwise the player can also simply masturbate, and at higher lewdness your sister will do it for you.

On weekends, the player is free and can either take their sister out for a vacation day, go on a 'grand adventure' with her, train, do housework (Which allows you to find her panties again), or lay around.

Almost every action consumes the players stamina at the top. This is restored by resting, sleeping, drinking, eating ect. The maximum can also be increased but I don't exactly know the mechanics behind it.

Occasionally your sister may get 'sick' and be laying in bed. The top option 'nurse' allows you to restore her while also increasing her affection. I imagine ignoring it MIGHT lead to a bad-end.

For RPG elements:
the player has 5 stats, from left to right: (Not I translated these with OCR, exact wording may be off)
ATK/CRIT/DEF/GUTS/INT/Skill pts.

Mostly self explanatory, ATK increase the damage you deal, CRIT effects crit chance, DEF reduces the damage you take, GUTS increases your BLOCK and COUNTER chance. INT increases the chance that special skills will proc.

Skills are learned after a few days in-game time, the game forces you to learn a sort of 'imit break' style skill. Other than that, the top skills are in-combat passives and more can be unlocked by buying the books from the city on the weekend. Other than those, in the center are H-skills, increasing the pleasure your sister recieves or reducing the chance she'll wake up or be caught, increasing the amount of times the MC can orgasm, ect.

Below those in a single line are various sexual positions and unlocks. Such as 69, bath time H, and even your sister taking the initiative if she's too turned on at night.

Finally at the bottom are various supplementary passives, increasing the rate at which you heal from injuries, making better food, and increasing the rewards from helping the community/part-time job.

Finally on the combat/RPG aspects. When in the field you have a number of 'meals', which can be increased or reduced by events, which allow you to rest, restoring you and your sisters stamina.(The other party members seem to have infinite stamina) Your sister seems to have a max of '10' stamina, reducing by 1 per turn. You can move normally or carry her on your back which prevents hers from dropping but increases yours. *NOTE: Your sister only accompanies you on the 'grand adventure' on weekends*

You can encounter battles, which last a maximum of 10 turns (hitting this results in a loss), on the top is your entire parties HP pool, and across from it is the enemies HP pool.
Characters have a number of 'actions', represented by filled stars next to their names, emptying when you do something with them, and refilling if they don't do anything.
Only one action can be taken with any character per turn.
Above the portraits at the top is a number of stars, each attack from the MC seems to fill one, allowingthe use of other skills.
When selecting the attack option a gauge appears filling and depleting, clicking again when it's full(er) results in increased damage, and less damage if it's empty(er).

*Hopefully* that's fairly in-depth enough. I can't think of anything in particular to add right now.

Controls:
Mouse
Left click to select
Right click to cancel/go back

Description of story:
Main character joins an adventuring guild to get stronger and hopefully cure his sister's illness. The story follows their day-to-day life and depending on what you do can either be very lewd or very wholesome.

Fetishes: Loli, Sister/Brother, Incest

Final notes: The game hooked and translated just fine with M-tool, the only issue is that bath-H choices are so long they go out of the box, but other than that it works perfectly. OFC in using Mtool you also get access to editing variables allowing you to cheat to your hearts desire.

I havn't figured out where/how to access the naughty shop, so if anyone figures that one out let me know.

Last edited:

BlackAche32

Reputation score
how to unlock.png
How does one get these 2 skills. The rest of the skills are unlocked from buying books and RNG events and getting max hearts with the support girls.
I got one of them at the start so that does not count.

loliboy

Reputation score
what is the translator and where can i get it? or is an official/fan translated version on the way?

blazenwhiper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So what do I need to do to avoid the bad end on day 32? I saw someone recommend cooking everyday with the brother, but then the hint i was given told me to eat the sisters cooking + increasing the brother cooking skill.
I had the brother cook everyday that I could, baring being injured for i believe 3 days in total. As well as learning his cooking skill.
So i'm kinda stumped here.

OP
YllariusCroceus

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
what is the translator and where can i get it? or is an official/fan translated version on the way?
I use MTOOL. here I assume this is an updated post, but I'm subbed to the patreon for autoupdates so I haven't look in awhile.
So what do I need to do to avoid the bad end on day 32? I saw someone recommend cooking everyday with the brother, but then the hint i was given told me to eat the sisters cooking + increasing the brother cooking skill.
I had the brother cook everyday that I could, baring being injured for i believe 3 days in total. As well as learning his cooking skill.
Honestly not sure, I never triggered that, but I cook every night so that might be it. Have you also been nursing her when she's sick?
Also at around 40-50 progress in the grand adventure they said something about a necklace that was supposedly supposed to help reduce her sickness for 3000. I had plenty of money so I bought it. Dunno if it matters, or even if that's what it does as the MTL isn't always the most accurate.

BlackAche32

Reputation score
You need imouto to keep cooking for you until she improves her cooking. Not sure if cooking skill is required but i had the brother cook as well with the cooking skill, i think you get some dialogue telling you that your skill or imouto's improved, You might need to do it a few times. Then during the 7 days just get the sister to cook, and the brother will mention that the imouto's cooking will save the guild or something. The next day everyone cooks.

puffsmcadams

Reputation score
This game deserves the legit translation treatment. Thank you for mtl seriously, but I really hope a fan-translation is picked up.

Throwawayname

Reputation score
So both you and sister need to cook well, sister is just get her to cook, and for the brother there is a skill he can learn in the bottom row of skills being the very first one, you could maybe get the skill for free, but you must have this skill for expending the guilds menu

There is alot of choices like this and sometimes even the machine translation misses out cause the text is in an area it can't read

blerghit

Reputation score
Game has few traps to make you restart.

4th week(ish) the guild is about to get integrated to a larger one in town since its in deficit.
To avoid this you need inspiration from eating good food from sister, and then next day make new recipes for guilds restaurant

Passing the first event gets you few weeks of breathing time, but then you need to proceed atleast through first round of a guild tourney of some sort, 1 week of training camp first.

Then i think around day 90? Guild leader comes running warning the village of something from the ruins that were found earlier, and you need to fight a few battles with only your sister as support.
This is as far as i got.

Like in previous title, the first few choices decide the kind of brother MC will be, affecting stuff like initial stamina, skills, stats? and more.

PS. could the thread title be edited to add the english title? Imouto! Life ~fantasy~
I had a hard time finding this ;_;

Last edited:

Konbo

Reputation score
GOOD pregnancy ending get!

ScreenShot_2022_0302_07_05_46.png

Now to get the other endings and mess with the guildmates.

hentaiman0

Reputation score
Are there any ending guide/walkthrough for this game?

Edited:
Anyway, discovered a link (in Jap) to a guide but it didn't specify clearly all the endings. Just the game over possible events and two final endings.
I'll leave the link below:-

Last edited:

darker91

Lurker
Reputation score
I played yesterday to day ~30 and rn i try to get new start and checking starting choices, and its SO RANDOM.
I kinda dont get, what give us 1-st choice (only difference i find is 4-rth choice is +5 Thrust and i think 3rd is minus stamina i think.
2-nd choice have 4 routes - Batlefield, River, Help girl and Give food to girl. and this ones most important one. River route, 4rth ansver (PANIC!!!!) give us 85-90 stamina cap
I dont know what change 3-rd choice.
Because even if i have same ansvers every time, game give me different tittles and we get most of things from them. ...

So we also can have battle perks beside SpecialMove, with which we start with correct tittle (and they cost ALOT) and give some advantage in battle (mine tittle is Ready intelectual gives me Hyperfocus to have more crits; and Leader, so teammates deal 50% more dmg)
Tbh its too much random and on some starts its pain to get 30 skill points to check every tittle and perk

Nori283

Reputation score
I cleared this game but i don't know unlock skill one shot and skill 110% ejaculate
How to unlock that skill
It say need experiment but how much

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I played yesterday to day ~30 and rn i try to get new start and checking starting choices, and its SO RANDOM.
I kinda dont get, what give us 1-st choice (only difference i find is 4-rth choice is +5 Thrust and i think 3rd is minus stamina i think.
2-nd choice have 4 routes - Batlefield, River, Help girl and Give food to girl. and this ones most important one. River route, 4rth ansver (PANIC!!!!) give us 85-90 stamina cap
I dont know what change 3-rd choice.
Because even if i have same ansvers every time, game give me different tittles and we get most of things from them. ...

So we also can have battle perks beside SpecialMove, with which we start with correct tittle (and they cost ALOT) and give some advantage in battle (mine tittle is Ready intelectual gives me Hyperfocus to have more crits; and Leader, so teammates deal 50% more dmg)
Tbh its too much random and on some starts its pain to get 30 skill points to check every tittle and perk
Someone over at f95 made a whole spreadsheet about what choices does what and how to get a desired title. It's still being worked on but they did a fantastic job so far.

kvassmacncheese

Reputation score
Is someone making any attempt in localizing it? I can't play in Japanese sadly and I am eager to see somebody making an attempt creating an English or Chinese patch...

miau

Reputation score
Is someone making any attempt in localizing it? I can't play in Japanese sadly and I am eager to see somebody making an attempt creating an English or Chinese patch...
It's definitely not a perfect solution but that MTool above is pretty close if you're willing to download a trojan.

platypussy

Reputation score
It's definitely not a perfect solution but that MTool above is pretty close if you're willing to download a trojan.
Uhh... ShadeIsHere made a manual translation of this game over at F95Zone literally a week after the game released, hell he translated the demo before the release. There is 0 reason for anyone to be using Mtool on this. Even has uncensored and colored mods already.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
U can Translate it but make sure its better than the one F95 or u could take the EditedMTL(Need some improvement on some parts)
For the color... not reallay worth taking it... just stick with Monochrome(unless the mod can color everything its just makes your eyes tired