What's new

SIM WolfRPG Loli [inusuku] 妹!せいかつ ~モノクローム~ / Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ (RJ258445, RE258445)

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a scene replay? I've gotten all the good endings and album pictures but I don't see any replay to check what scenes I might not have seen yet. Someone said there's a bathroom peeking scene where she invites you but all I can get is when she allows you to continue peeping only

Also, there's a characteristic called Bear Head you can get at the start. It has a unique scene if you get her pregnant and have enough trust/money for the good ending. Got lucky enough to roll that on my second run after my first was cut short. Turns out the Safe Day indicator isn't exactly useful when most trysts pass midnight

Last edited:

Throwawayname

Reputation score
Demo out for the new game that looks like to be just 2.0 of this, still saying it will be out in February

EDIT: it is indeed 2.0 instead I guess you are perma locked as the bum, you interact with your sister like last time, but when she leaves for school you go and play a RPG game to do...something? I can't read Japanese but this is what I am getting just by pressing random buttons

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Demo out for the new game that looks like to be just 2.0 of this, still saying it will be out in February

EDIT: it is indeed 2.0 instead I guess you are perma locked as the bum, you interact with your sister like last time, but when she leaves for school you go and play a RPG game to do...something? I can't read Japanese but this is what I am getting just by pressing random buttons
lol, ok so for one you're not in modern times the game is set in a fantasy world. You work in a adventurer guild and your dad pretty much dropped your sister on you and went to do something. During the day, instead of instantly doing everything like the previous game and only giving you control at night...you get to go to the guild and either strength yourself/do quests to improve the guild's reputation/work in the guild's store to earn some money (which your choices are randomized for whatever reason).

The key things about this demo is:
It's 11 1/2 days long (ends after a battle event on day 12, still goes as normal but you can no longer interact with little sister).
The number of frames used for animations increased, making them far smoother.
You can not take off her panties or insert inside her during the night. But the CG/animations are in the game, cut-ins are not.
Bathing together cg and cut-ins are mostly not here.....with the exception of one. (Though the game doesn't give you enough time to build the stats required anywho)
A few options are gone from the previous game (like playing games together) but overall there's far more you can do with your sister.
You can buy skills in the status screen, the very last number on your status are the points you have. Some help combat (smaller ones), others help progress with your sister and some add new options. (Though you won't have enough time to unlock anything really.)
Your dad doesn't send you money like the previous game, there are random events that happen and one such event he'll send you items or money....but it's random, you have to make money using your own power.
Once a week, guild leader will basically evaluated how well the guild is doing. If not so well, she will take 100-200 gold from you.
Weekend you can go out adventuring with your sister, seriously not recommended in the demo. You just can't get your stats high enough.
Your guildmates seem to be romanceable and there's a Liberian-like girl in the city making the total heroine count atm to be 5.

I wanted to do a in-depth about everything available in the demo (most you can only do via cheating time, day and event switches) but with it's projected release being in less than a month, not worth the trouble. But man, there's a lot compared to the first game.

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For those interested in the new game, go check out the thread for it on f95zone. Someone there has released a translation of the demo that removes the day limit, allowing endless play. Some images and events are missing, but most of the game seems to be accessible.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For those interested in the new game, go check out the thread for it on f95zone. Someone there has released a translation of the demo that removes the day limit, allowing endless play. Some images and events are missing, but most of the game seems to be accessible.
I was hoping they found the trigger that blocks insertion/panty removal/entering bathroom, sadly they did not. Still it's a great step, the translation is a lot cleaner than the tool I used and while I can override the insertion block at risk of crashing the game.....i can't find the actual event switch that locks it.

TweeToTwee

Reputation score
I was hoping they found the trigger that blocks insertion/panty removal/entering bathroom, sadly they did not. Still it's a great step, the translation is a lot cleaner than the tool I used and while I can override the insertion block at risk of crashing the game.....i can't find the actual event switch that locks it.
I uploaded a patch over there to re-introduce the insertion and panty removal functionality last week. Rather than a simple conditional to disable the buttons, the entire sections of code were replaced with the "not available" dialogue prompts you see in the base demo. The flags for these functions don't seem to get flipped anywhere else, so it was easier to just write a new implementation of the button on-press events using the original Monochrome game as a base through an editor. Fortunately, all the game framework beneath that code was completely intact, so it was mostly just a matter of writing proper dialogue and setting the variables the natural way.

Unfortunately, quite a large number of CG related to those scenes were also axed for the demo. For the panty removal and insertion, this was just a few cut-in CG, so it was worth putting the functionality back in. For entering the bathroom, on the other hand, just about all of the CG related to those events were removed. One could rewrite the code to access those events, but it would just be text on the bedroom background. With the game coming out this week, it just wasn't worth trying.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Game is out, so any further discussions should be done in a new thread. Unfortunately, I shall be getting really busy soon so I can't do so at this moment but if one has not been done by the end of the day in my time zone I will make one.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New game is weird, i expected it to be the same with the other but you HAVE TO do certain stuffs. Either stats, quests or something like that

I had an ending out of a sudden and i have no idea what's about, hoping for a save/modded save

Throwawayname

Reputation score
I am using a machine translation, which has its own issues in that it deletes the black box around actions, but unlike the first one you kinda need a translation due to random events, the quests to keep your village guild house afloat, and to make sure you click the right choice as some are shuffled randomly

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Some madlad on f95 is more than half finished with a translation already, I recommend you just sit tight a couple more days and then grab that.

eragon03

Reputation score
New game is weird, i expected it to be the same with the other but you HAVE TO do certain stuffs. Either stats, quests or something like that

I had an ending out of a sudden and i have no idea what's about, hoping for a save/modded save
just level up all stats, also always make the food yourself, you gain more points, and also improve the cooking skill. its the first cause to game over on day 32, low cooking skills.

PhantomX

Reputation score
yeeah... So I finished it... So many I didnt unlocked CG's. I wasn't able to recruit the other loli mage or somekind. But my stats are very high and I able to anal and cum the sister

1645539056202.png