What's new

SIM WolfRPG Loli [inusuku] 妹!せいかつ ~モノクローム~ / Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ (RJ258445, RE258445)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know how to get the " Happy Imouto Pregnant Ending " ????? I have about 300 trust and 300 sexual interest but when she get pregnant I just get the " Bad Pregnant Ending "!!!!!
Could be wrong, but I think it's how much money you have.

Van00

Reputation score
i found new bad best ending. sister supernova. the world explode.

req.
sister mood= near critical
peep during bath until cat meow option available.
choose cat cawwing.

trivial
i found the best onichan to start with in early game.

gloomy onichan(student)
55 energy 4 vigor with weekly money around 15k the starting money is too much random but i always soft reset to at least get 12k starter.
to get above oniichan u need to repeatly choose a student route which is kinda RNG to get the expected student route. keep soft resetting the new game if u didnt get the with at least the trait i mention above. yes it is possible to get these trait 55 energy and 4 vigor as student route. i also already reach the good pregnant ending in just 36 day.

the reason why i want to get 10k starter is because i want to buy the sleeping pill to fuck as early as i can. it is the fastest way to unlock the molest option. it is also let u penetrate sister without her knowing(not getting mad which will strongly affecting the trust early game). trust is very important in early game.

okay my walkthrough gonna look like a mess so just arrange my guide at ur own will.

4 vigor is really good you know. it let u release cum many time in one night but as student u need to finish it before 2am in weekday. my tips for sex for early game(i kinda forgot the most earliest approach for sex so ill just tell the tips for sex that the sister already aware u already fucked her.

btw u can save during sex scene. so i always do this to achieve the best night

first tip is for the first penetration after using sleeping pill. open her cloth camisole once(dont remove it). ... ill edit later i forgot.. ill do a replay.

second tips for sex before anal option available(normal molest u need at least 25 energy and before certain time). do this following action until good stop raising to not get her mad despite waking up.
1-save
1-a preparation- do the first tips.
2-touch butt until good stop.
2-a-always load back if u touch but the good stop raising. remember the raise must be 3 times in row if not better proceed to next action.then save until that point
3-touch boob until good stop
3-a-same as 2-a
4-grope boob
4-a same as 2-a
5-touch nipple
5-a same as 2-a
6-touch her crotch outside(no need for inside touch because it raise bad alot and bad conversion rate for good raise but once ur are good with the mechanics u will understand the usage of this later for trial and error)
7-she climax, i think in early game it is not possible to fuck her before she climax first (awaken state)
8-extra info, using ur mouse, touch her mouth to kiss her and nvr choose patting her head, bad conversion rate which cost 10 min. this kissing action cost 5 minute each but it can reduce the bad state, it stopped working after climax alot. early game just penetration would raise bad alot so u need to keep clicking kissing to lower the bad to avoid bad achieve 100%, her mood will deteriorate badly the next day if u let it happen but u have load/save option, easily avoidable case.
9-during weekday during first week, i think i was able to at least able to cum 2-3 times if include fapping before 2 am. i was able to get 4 cum later with 2 fapping during weekday but not worth it... i was doing it for challenge to see it is possible or not before 2 am. speed challenge! ofc the risk with bad and sister cancellation.
10-fapping option work after u spread the leg and touch the butt. it is highly related with dick mechanism which i will explain later.
11-btw during early game, dont fapping beyond half drowsy state because she will get mad and stop the scene... even after her climax, she still hate seeing u fapping in her awaken state which raise bad alot. during half drowsy, the bad raise doesnt raise at all so u can cum freely.
12- how to proceed to second penetration as fast as u can? easy. it involved dick mechanism. for dick mechanism to work again is to get it excited again and the insert option to appear. first, the dick will fall into ?, grope the breast until the dick turn to composed. then grope the butt so the dick turn to excited(this is important step, u can obtain excited by touch the crotch but u still need to grope butt later... but the insert option only become available after u touch/licking the crotch but only after groping butt is done. it became like this if u didnt follow the step
bad choice=(dick composed state)>touch crotch(dick state excited)>grope butt (insert still doesnt appear)>touch crotch(insert choice unlocked)
best choice=(dick composed state)>grope butt(dick state excited)>touch crotch(unlock insert choice)
3rd tips. the more she experienced climax. the higher the raise of her sexual interest. the most not time consuming to get her to climax is using vibrator.

4th tips. anal sex is available after certain sexual interest achieved but before that i also had already achieved the bath sex scene.

5th tips. condom i never use but i always go for control pill. with bathing sex available, 4 vigor, plus eating 3k cost food which increase beyond max, vigor=4+2=6 temporary. how u many time u able to cum inside is up to ur gameplay. but with bathing sex available it save the time too for inside cum. impregnation scene only occur after fourth day, meaning u only have 2 night sex when began u cum inside her during bathing first. why not 3 night? because at third night is the last night for u to safely give her the control pill to avoid pregnant because the bad ending will begin in the fourth day after u came back home to eat, so u cant make her drink with the control pill that day at all and reach the bad impregnation ending. this tips is to prove that u can cum inside despite not getting the good impregnation yet and how the pill control works. pill control cost 5k i think, kinda worth if u want to enjoy the thrill of not getting the sister pregnant before reaching the good ending.

6th tips. around 15 below after panties stealing cum. u will get the panties ending with all 20 panties. it is not necessary to collect all right? u can get the rare panties by save/load night before weekend and do house chore twice a day. i think i get 8 different panties using my weekend twice. the cat cawwing is only for bad ending purpose haha

ill edit my comment later for complete and better arrangement. ill also post the image the bad ending sister supernova which is kinda funny.

my last edit today: repeated climax by vibrator is better used after first climax. using vibrator will constantly raise good without consuming time. each climax will consume 3 min time.
btw every climax will raise the state of dick and can also unlock insert(after u grope the butt, this is very important step). if u didnt grope the butt, the next insert option will not be available... i think... because thats how i remember my gameplay after trial and error for best option. ill edit after i play through once again.

Last edited:

JustHere155

Reputation score
There's a new version of this game coming out in the future and saw that the trial was released for it. Does anyone know where to find the trial version?

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
There's a new version of this game coming out in the future and saw that the trial was released for it. Does anyone know where to find the trial version?
You can get a link to the demo in his ci-en (this post specifically), for 300 yen (~3 dollars)

If the game you're talking about is the latest project he's working on (I believe it is). In the post he says the official demo is yet no ready. He also says that he has the intention to finish the project until the end of the year.

TheBlueKnight

Reputation score
Sister Fantasy is very similar but a different game.

Edit - Looks great but it's a shame that's all Inusuku's working on now.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Still waiting on Inusuku to finish and release Sister Explorer...

ChadBad

Reputation score

Localizing the entire thing myself, even the picture texts and I tried colorising and decensoring some of the pics: (I havent drawn or colored in over 10 years or something, so dont expect anything, doing this just for fun)
Its kinda fun, but ofc since its just MTL, and I'm taking my sweet ass time,others will most likely get their translation out before I'm done XD
just now found what seem to be the exact same picture, just way better colored, so that makes me think Inusuku used this image as a reference or traced it. that could mean most of the BGS could have a colored version lying around, it would be really cool to find those and make a colored version ourself

Image in question:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@ChadBad
The vast majority of background images are stock pictures that's been in use for years now. With the exception of the images inside the house, I'm nearly 100% sure you should be able to find all the other backgrounds (School, train, office, town) colored.

Leebui

Reputation score
How can I use vibrator and anal vibrator ? I can't even anal too. Do I have to ro something to trigger anal mode and use vibrator

Bakurai

Reputation score
View attachment 25270

dlsite link:
dlsite eng link:
creator ci-en:

story (directly from the english dlsite)
A daily life simulation with your younger sister.
Little by little, day by day...

You're living alone when your younger sister ends up staying with you.

When such an opportunity comes knocking on your door,
what kind of brother will you become for her?
gameplay: the game consists of spending all your days with your sister trying to raise her trust in you, her affection and her curiosity in lewd stuff.

controls:
mainly mouse:
sx to confirm or touch her during late night

dx to cancel
Keyboard: z to confirm (if you keep it pressed it will skip text)
x to cancel
arrow keys to change options

Onichan Making System (OMS):
at the start of the game you'll have to create the type of onii-chan you are through some questions, wich could result in one of this 4 options ("Student" "Part Time Worker" "Office Worker" "Bum" ) ,
this will affect some of your stats like: the money you begin with, your energy or the number of times you can cum in a day.
it will also change the thing you can do during the day time.
the kind of brother you are will be displayed on the left top corner in japanese.

other useful informations provided by ranos

statistics:
onii-chan statistics:
they are in the top right of the screen and represents from left to right: your energy (this has to be at least 21 to do anything with your sister, the number of times you can cum and the money you have
(you will get money every Sunday so you'll have to manage during the week)

sister statistics: (now these are very important because they will determine what you can do with her and how she will react to certain things) you will see them every time you talk with her on the sliding window on the left.
the top right is the trust she has in you and will increase every time you talk with her play, or watch tv while it will decrease every time you do something that she doesn't like
down on the left is her curiosity with lewd stuff. you have to increase both of these to do more stuff with her.
at the bottom right there is one with a heart near it wich i don't really know what i does while the one just below it is what she thinks about you (this one is really easy to increase by playing with her or watching a really interesting show on the tv.)
day/night cycle: the day is divided in day, night (or evening) and late night.
during the day based on your choice of your occupation will drastically change (i only saw the part timer and the office worker, so i don't know the differences of the other two).
in case you end up as an office worker it just makes you skip to the evening and drains part of your energy, while if you are a part timer you'll have the morning free and you'll work just for a part of the day.
(i assume that the bum will have the entire day free while the student will be occupied in the morning)
when you are free during the day you can decide what kind of activity you want to do.

day time activities:
the kind of activities you can do when you are free:
  • pass the time doing nothing (this will just make the time pass without consuming energy)
  • take a walk
  • do house work (apparently it will raise some statistics with your sister)
  • going panties hunting in the laundry, you can then choose to use them to jack off or just collect them.
  • going to sleep (this will replenish part of your energy, wich is really important)
night time activities:
this time of the day will be the most important since it's the moment you spend with your sister.

you can spend time with her by talking, watching tv, playing or insulting her (don't ask me)
when you talk with her you can chose between small talk (that increases her trust) or a lewd argument (wich increases her sexual curiosity but decreases her trust)
please consider that playing and watching the tv will greatly affect her trust and the opinion she has about you, but they randomized.
insulting her will decrease her opinion of you (i still don't get the point).

making tea will give you some energy and there's a small chance that she will have to use the bathroom (you can decide to spy on her or do some other thing if her stats are high enough)

take a bath alone or with her (of course it depends on the stats), in case you do it alone you can then decide to spy on her (there is a small chance to see her doing something else other than washing go panties hunting
in case you take it with her there are a lot of things you can do (you'll figure it out ;) )

search the net store where every day there will be different things you can buy, or just go to sleep (keep an eye on this menu because later there'll be another option)

late night activities: this is the touching simulator part, here you can play with yourself or play with her all you want just try not to wake her up in the process tough because she will send you to sleep.
every action you take will make the time pass and ones you reach a certain hour (it depends on the type of brother you made at the beginning) it will skip to the next day.
here too the things you can do change based on her stats.

note: if you make the time skip to the next day or stop when she's horny it will decrease the opinion she has for you.

days off (Saturday/Sunday): these are days that you and your sister will spend entirely together, you can exercise (it will increase your total energy by one point go job hunting for some extra cash, clean or go somewhere with your sister,
this includes shopping, going to the pool, or at the beach.
if you go shopping you can immediately buy whatever object that is accessible from the net store.
if you go to the pool you'll increase the maximum energy that you have. apparently at the beach there is some kind of event but i don't know the requirements and maybe you can go there ones so be careful.

endings: there are 4 endings (not including the bad ending where she literally
blows you up in space
the requirements:
  • spend 100 days with her
  • collect all the 20 different panties
  • get her pregnant and keep the baby (to accomplish this you'll need a lot of trust and money)
  • complete all the requirement above

you can keep playing after the ending (i don't know if it works for all)

tips: (i don't know how useful this will be but if i find something i'll update it)
  • at the beginning it's best to increase the trust point over her sexual curiosity
  • money are really important so try to save it up
  • the condoms are useless, you just have to cum outside (but the cum animation changes so it might be interesting) so if you want to save up money don't buy theme
  • the rpg game on the internet allows you to increase her sex curiosity by some points but it's limited use then you have to buy it again
  • the rng when you play games stays the same when you reload the game so you can just save and try until you have the best outcome
  • same with drinking tea and the toilette
  • if you stimulate her enough during the night (until you see the sweat on her) the you can wake her up without worrying that she will get angry
  • when she cums the "good meter" will be at a level where her opinion of you won't change when you finish the night

Here is my english version it's also version 1.9 get it before they remove it. oh and enjoy :D
Mod edit: Link removed due to underage content

Last edited by a moderator: