What's new

SIM WolfRPG Loli [inusuku] 妹!せいかつ ~モノクローム~ / Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ (RJ258445, RE258445)

NumberXer0

Reputation score

realtns

Reputation score
Can some one share the Decensor patch for the new verison? thanks!

TheBlueKnight

Reputation score
V1.5 is out. Anyone try it yet?
From 1.4 the new post sex images are very cute, and there is more dialog in the morning (but no idea what it's about). Haven't managed to trigger the new waking up scene from 1.5 yet. For anyone who wants to try it Anime-Sharing have the updated game.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
From 1.4 the new post sex images are very cute, and there is more dialog in the morning (but no idea what it's about). Haven't managed to trigger the new waking up scene from 1.5 yet. For anyone who wants to try it Anime-Sharing have the updated game.
I only have seen 2 scenes, the waking up scene and the "finish" cg

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's 3 so far with various differences.
First one is missionary finish with these variations: Did nothing, unsatisfied, satisfied, completely satisfied. Also where you came and how much you undressed her is reflected.

Second one is the waking up. Havent seen any variations of this.

Third one is kinda bugged but it's a doggy style finish. I've only managed to trigger this once as any other time I try to finish it puts her back into missionary. Or it could just be you have to end night in a certain way idk.

TheBlueKnight

Reputation score
So far every time I've ended with her still on all fours I've gotten the curled up variation, still can't trigger waking up with her though (apparently there's only dialog variations for that one).

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Seems that there's gonna be an update 1.6, which it will have "Limited" events with winter and christmas, dev says something about 1.7 too, but google fu fails there

TheBlueKnight

Reputation score
...dev says something about 1.7 too, but google fu fails there
There was a posted on Ci-en in October, with the typhoon and Inusuku getting a cold it's pretty behind now though. 1.7 is meant to be the final update, barring any bug fixes.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
1.6 seems going around, atm i just found the snow scene but it's just a "small event" where the sister has a party/dinner with you, nothing H-event (DAY 35?)

The other events i haven't found anything yet

TheBlueKnight

Reputation score
1.61 came out quickly after to fix some bugs. Christmas and New Years only happen on the actual real days for now. The hot springs and festival are on cycle with the weekend beach trip by the sounds of it, so take her to the beach and the next week it would be the festival instead (Inusuku explained it in a Ci-en comment).

Edit - Disclaimer, haven't played yet it just read some of the comments.

Last edited:

DarKeNRaVeNz

Reputation score
i need Decensor Patch for Ver.1.61 😭😭

Poor Win10 i can't extract any data file. So sad.....

And Thank for Ver.1.3 you make me very happy. Thank you so much 😆

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i need Decensor Patch for Ver.1.61 😭😭

Poor Win10 i can't extract any data file. So sad.....

And Thank for Ver.1.3 you make me very happy. Thank you so much 😆
Just install Universal Extractor and extract away.

Their main site has expired security certs/may have been compromised so I'd be wary of using their site, but luckily my hoarding self has an installer if you'd like it. Just copy over the uncensored files from the V1.3 decensor into V1.61.

Attachments

DarKeNRaVeNz

Reputation score
Just install Universal Extractor and extract away.

Their main site has expired security certs/may have been compromised so I'd be wary of using their site, but luckily my hoarding self has an installer if you'd like it. Just copy over the uncensored files from the V1.3 decensor into V1.61.
Thank you so much!! 😆😆

pervyfox69

Reputation score
I can't seem to get the decensor patch to apply, and idk how to update it past 1.3, having difficulty. windows 10