What's new

SIM WolfRPG Loli [inusuku] 妹!せいかつ ~モノクローム~ / Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ (RJ258445, RE258445)

altuser

Reputation score
I keep running out of time during the groping :(
You can only go until 2am on weekdays. On Fri/Sat night, you can go until 5am.

If you're not yet at the point where she's fine with doing lewd stuff when she wakes up, don't bother with taking off the shorts and panties. It takes too much time to do stuff without waking her up, and if you care about dressing her back up (to preserve her mood) you will have even less time. Just focus on caressing/groping the boobs, ideally without even letting her get to the half-asleep stage. You can click on her face to look at her to pass time to get her to into deeper sleep before continuing with your groping.

Before going to bed, check her sensitivity; don't bother lewding her if she's at dull or lower.

This is what you're stuck with until her trust and sexual interest is high enough to be proactive about sex (you can check in her data screen to see what her opinion is about lewd acts). Even if she's okay with it, make sure her mood is high or she'll still get angry with you.

besaro

Reputation score
I wonder if there is a trick to keep the sister satisfied.
EVERY TIME I empty my cum count on her, she will state that it wasn`t fair because "Only I got to feel good", despite the fact that she had climaxed 18 times, and then demands me to keep going, then upon a couple more orgasms, I try to finish again, and then she insists we keep going yet again, usually followed to running out of time and her mood dropping.

Is her satisfaction linked to her making that lewder face whenever she cums that she kinda stops doing at all after a while?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I wonder if there is a trick to keep the sister satisfied.
EVERY TIME I empty my cum count on her, she will state that it wasn`t fair because "Only I got to feel good", despite the fact that she had climaxed 18 times, and then demands me to keep going, then upon a couple more orgasms, I try to finish again, and then she insists we keep going yet again, usually followed to running out of time and her mood dropping.

Is her satisfaction linked to her making that lewder face whenever she cums that she kinda stops doing at all after a while?
I think that line happens when you try to end while she's close to orgasm. just finger her enough to make her cum one more time and exit once her lust has reset to post-orgasm levels.

besaro

Reputation score
I think that line happens when you try to end while she's close to orgasm. just finger her enough to make her cum one more time and exit once her lust has reset to post-orgasm levels.
I tried doing as you said and left just as she was done climaxing and, well, her mood dropped 2 levels because, as thought, the game checks how high is her GOOD bar when it ends. Gonna keep on experimenting on this.

altuser

Reputation score
I tried doing as you said and left just as she was done climaxing and, well, her mood dropped 2 levels because, as thought, the game checks how high is her GOOD bar when it ends. Gonna keep on experimenting on this.
You also gotta make sure her BAD bar is low. Kissing will reduce it, so does climaxing. Patting the head works too, but only when she's awake.

besaro

Reputation score
You also gotta make sure her BAD bar is low. Kissing will reduce it, so does climaxing. Patting the head works too, but only when she's awake.
I know, but at this point her BAD bar never becomes significantly big anymore no matter what.
That's not the issue, I experimented and really what happens is that if I leave right after she cums then her mood doesn't drop, but if I wait around until her climax is over, it goes down. She also always asks to keep going at least once if you still have vigor left and then once again when your vigor hits zero, I don't think it matters what you do, so you kinda have to plan ahead to make sure to have enough time left to make her come at least once more.

By the way, accepting her proposal to keep going also lowers the BAD bar quite a bit if you need it.

Turns out also that the drowsy, all red and panting face she used to make when she comes and then didn't do anymore only happens when she is not awake. I think I'm pretty much done with this game for now, gonna wait for a new update.

One last thing: I saw people asking about ways to increase her sensitivity without the use of aphrodisiacs, turns out you can do it. If you do the toilet fellatio scene her sensitivity goes up by 1 level, so when she is sensitive, you can do it to make her v. sensitive.

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd highly advise you get a newer version (i bought the game myself), otherwise you risk flooding your computer with a bunch of junk files in the temp folder,taking up space on your computer.
I cant believe I did not read this before. I spended 3 days playing the game and the space on my disk reduced, with 10gbs tem files on my temp folder. They are safe to delete manualy? they will stay there forever or regenerate? they just appear when you run the game/save/or just playing all the way?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Anything you find in the temp folder (that you didn't put there yourself) is always safe to delete.

stantz

Reputation score
Great localization , excellent translation

2 questions though

How do you turn off the music?
Is there some trick or drug you need to use to unlock anal?

Last edited:

Big Papa

Reputation score

This is my save , status is love with onichan , but i could not raise her arousal above average in this one.
She can ask for sex before sleeping , fine with toilet invasion and fine with bath sex and can initiate fellatio in bath.
Did anybody get better save with maxed arousal and love status ?
how high of effection and sexual desire do you need to bathe with her? and same with going in on her during toilet?

altuser

Reputation score

2 questions though

You can turn it off by simply removing BGM.wolf from the data folder. However, this will cause error messages to pop up in-game each time it tries to load the music. A more elegant solution is to extract the BGM.wolf file using DXADecode, then replace all the mp3 files with empty ones (or with music you like) while keeping the same file names. You still need to remove the BGM.wolf file to make it work.

Anal requires training. Do lots of oral. Check tendencies in her data screen to see your progress.

BlueFireNick

Reputation score
Combined the English patch with the decensor patch. Here's the files:

Instructions: Simply extract them into the Data folder of the game. If you've extracted your wolf files, simply overwrite the files when prompted. If you only have wolf files in the Data folder, then simply delete CG.wolf and Picture.wolf in the data folder. As with any modification, remember to back up your files first. You need to have already applied the English patch before this.

altuser

Reputation score
There seems to be a bug during doggy style insertion. Is anyone else experiencing having the imouto sprite disappearing on and off during piston action?

Not only that, the dialogue being spoken is using the anal dialogue even though it was a vaginal insertion. It also used the wrong sprite image, using an anal penetration close up sprite when looking (clicking) at the vagina, and a no panties sprite when she's supposed to be wearing panties during the penetration.

I tried with the original unpatched Japanese version 1.13 of the game and the same bug occurs there too. I don't remember this happening before, I'm wondering if it's just a problem with my save file or the game itself.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

2 questions though

I unlocked anal by spending a couple of weekend nights fingering her ass. Eventually she started cumming from that, and later she started accepting my attempts to do anal.

Dropbare

Reputation score
There seems to be a bug during doggy style insertion. Is anyone else experiencing having the imouto sprite disappearing on and off during piston action?

Not only that, the dialogue being spoken is using the anal dialogue even though it was a vaginal insertion. It also used the wrong sprite image, using an anal penetration close up sprite when looking (clicking) at the vagina, and a no panties sprite when she's supposed to be wearing panties during the penetration.

I tried with the original unpatched Japanese version 1.13 of the game and the same bug occurs there too. I don't remember this happening before, I'm wondering if it's just a problem with my save file or the game itself.
I have the same issue as far as the missing sprite for doggy style (non-anal). Shouldn't be a save issue, I started purely from scratch and never used any other save.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just f4ck her once un the bathroom thst should fix it n if wanna keep her virgin the reload

altuser

Reputation score
I have the same issue as far as the missing sprite for doggy style (non-anal). Shouldn't be a save issue, I started purely from scratch and never used any other save.
Thanks for confirming. I'm trying to grind a new game solely on the original Japanese version to rule out any possibility that the patch has something to do with it. If I still get the same bug, I'll send a bug report to the dev.

edit: I've confirmed that the bug doees indeed occur when playing solely with the vanilla version of the game.

Last edited: