What's new

SIM WolfRPG Loli [inusuku] 妹!せいかつ ~モノクローム~ / Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ (RJ258445, RE258445)

kinkkong24

Reputation score
some save files with a lot of money around 300k-400k. Bonus contraception and aphrodisiac. and the heroine is a lot sleepy...
archive tittle represent hero occupation. all starts at day one.
I have a question. For some reason every time I put one of the saves into the save folder, it keeps showing an error then puts "anothergame" right next to the save file. Why does it keep doing that? I have ver 1.3 btw.

Ranos

Reputation score
I have a question. For some reason every time I put one of the saves into the save folder, it keeps showing an error then puts "anothergame" right next to the save file. Why does it keep doing that? I have ver 1.3 btw.
It does that when the save file versions are not compatible. For example, if you were to try to use a ver 1.1 save on a ver 1.3, the game renames the save file to .anothergame to preserve that savefile, but you can't use it in anyway besides ver 1.1 for that savefile.

altuser

Reputation score
i'm not so sure if this is the right one you want with prerequisite condition as described, but i do keeps imouto main hole safe.
Awesome, thanks.

That stats page was a pain to translate... as I'm just using OCR to machine translate the whole thing
I ended up just winging it...
View attachment 25619
Like, what is "Play trend" even supposed to be? I havent MTLed that part yet, so dont really know the context..

Localizing the entire thing myself, even the picture texts and I tried colorising and decensoring some of the pics: (I havent drawn or colored in over 10 years or something, so dont expect anything, doing this just for fun)
Its kinda fun, but ofc since its just MTL, and I'm taking my sweet ass time,others will most likely get their translation out before I'm done XD
Play trend simply shows what your daily habits are and what the imouto is thinking about. It's a right real pain for me mainly because some strings are mutually exclusive to one another, while some are paired. So I needed to see which ones appear where and when in order to make sure they sound natural. The other problem is that string length is restricted by the small field, so even if I know what it says and in what context, I had to butcher some of the strings to make it fit the field even after decreasing the font size.

Another part that is a real drag is the sex scenes. You'd think translating moans would be easy, but personally I've always found any kind of "English" moans to be distracting rather than complimenting the scenes. 「あぁぁん」and「ふうぇぇ」just sounds better to me than "Aaah" and "Huuuh". I could transliterate it exactly as it sounds in Japanese, but it still "sounds" weird with latin alphabets. Maybe it's just me :p

P.S. I wouldn't bother with colouring it, since the game dev seems to plan to release a colour version in the future (based on peeking at the credits). But if it gives you the satisfaction, why not ;-)

Ok, new favor. Simple one.

Has anyone got the ひとりえっち (or "Masturbate" as seen in ChadBad's screenshot) with a value that is not 0? Not asking for a screenshot, but just a confirmation of what the fuck it actually is. I've peeked at the imouto masturbating in the bathroom many times but the counter doesn't go up in the stats screen. What exactly is it counting?

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone got the ひとりえっち (or "Masturbate" as seen in ChadBad's screenshot) with a value that is not 0? Not asking for a screenshot, but just a confirmation of what the fuck it actually is. I've peeked at the imouto masturbating in the bathroom many times but the counter doesn't go up in the stats screen. What exactly is it counting?
There is apparently a second stage of shower masturbation, triggered at high stats by meowing while she's masturbaing. Maybe it only counts that?

tabemono33

Reputation score

i think that is the alertness/awareness bar like the bad and good bar during the night sex
sometime it goes up and sometime it doesnt.....

To trigger the masturbate scene in the bathroom, (high trust and lust are required. I say about 250 each)
I find it much easier to unlock the scene by giving your imouto aphrodisiac (媚薬 kanji for aphro). ( save b4 attempting this)
Then bath alone and peek at her afterward.
If she is masturbating then one, you will have a chance to trigger the scene where she invites you in to watch her masturbates after you choose the cat noise option.
And two, you arent invited and continue to peek at her.

For the blowjob scene in the toilet (maybe you also need high trust and lewd...well, i only fooled around when i got her trust and lewd over 250 so i dont know if you can attempt this below 200)
There are two steps to this one.
First one, give her any drink so she will need to go the the restroom. ( this one is RNG so save before attempting it)
Choose to go inside and choose the option i want to see you pee which is the first one. The second is joudan which roughly translated to your kidding right like NO Way)
Once this is done. Wait another day then go on the the second part.
Part two is very similar to one, give her a drink to trigger the restroom scene again.
Go inside and and choose the first option again. This time she will happily pee for you.... then lewd talks and she wants you to lick her omanko and drink her pee.....afterward she will give you a blowjob.

Last edited:

altuser

Reputation score
i think that is the alertness/awareness bar like the bad and good bar during the night sex
sometime it goes up and sometime it doesnt.....

To trigger the masturbate scene in the bathroom, (high trust and lust are required. I say about 250 each)
I find it much easier to unlock the scene by giving your imouto aphrodisiac (媚薬 kanji for aphro). ( save b4 attempting this)
Then bath alone and peek at her afterward.
If she is masturbating then one, you will have a chance to trigger the scene where she invites you in to watch her masturbates after you choose the cat noise option.
And two, you arent invited and continue to peek at her.

For the blowjob scene in the toilet (maybe you also need high trust and lewd...well, i only fooled around when i got her trust and lewd over 250 so i dont know if you can attempt this below 200)
There are two steps to this one.
First one, give her any drink so she will need to go the the restroom. ( this one is RNG so save before attempting it)
Choose to go inside and choose the option i want to see you pee which is the first one. The second is joudan which roughly translated to your kidding right like NO Way)
Once this is done. Wait another day then go on the the second part.
Part two is very similar to one, give her a drink to trigger the restroom scene again.
Go inside and and choose the first option again. This time she will happily pee for you.... then lewd talks and she wants you to lick her omanko and drink her pee.....afterward she will give you a blowjob.
Well...did the counter go up for you at all?

altuser

Reputation score
i'm not so sure if this is the right one you want with prerequisite condition as described, but i do keeps imouto main hole safe.
Crap, I just realized that there's a bug that takes away her virginity even with anal if you've ever picked the えっちしたい (do H) in the bathroom. I'm guessing that your save game was originally from pre-1.3?
snipped.png
Note the 0 pussy count and the string mentioning lost innocence (originally, penetrating the hymen).
Unfortunately, this invalidates the conditions I was trying to replicate :(
There are strings that specifically mention remaining a virgin and penetrating the hymen. The virgin string in particular is a sentence fragment, which was why I wanted to see which strings it would occur in conjunction with.

ya if you continue to peek

yours dont?
I can't seem to replicate it. Just to be clear, we are talking about this right?
snipped2.png

Last edited:

Ranos

Reputation score
I've noticed the stat on mine went up from 5 to 9 after viewing the shower masturbation scene. In particular, the one that's triggered by high lust and via cat noises. After she finishes giving you a show, she should proceed to give you a blowjob in the shower, and during the blowjob, she should also masturbate. For some reason, this masturbating while giving a blow job increases the count. If you managed to peek on her on the shower alone and catch her masturbating, sometimes the count doesn't go up though. I tested this on a older ver, ver 1.1. I don't have a more recent save file on my 1.3 ver.

altuser

Reputation score
I've noticed the stat on mine went up from 5 to 9 after viewing the shower masturbation scene. In particular, the one that's triggered by high lust and via cat noises. After she finishes giving you a show, she should proceed to give you a blowjob in the shower, and during the blowjob, she should also masturbate. For some reason, this masturbating while giving a blow job increases the count. If you managed to peek on her on the shower alone and catch her masturbating, sometimes the count doesn't go up though. I tested this on a older ver, ver 1.1. I don't have a more recent save file on my 1.3 ver.
Cool, thanks. I think mine's messed up due to importing save file from older version.

tabemono33

Reputation score
Crap, I just realized that there's a bug that takes away her virginity even with anal if you've ever picked the えっちしたい (do H) in the bathroom. I'm guessing that your save game was originally from pre-1.3?
View attachment 25630
Note the 0 pussy count and the string mentioning lost innocence (originally, penetrating the hymen).
There are strings that specifically mention remaining a virgin and penetrating the hymen. The virgin string in particular is a sentence fragment, which was why I wanted to see which strings it would occur in conjunction with.

I can't seem to replicate it. Just to be clear, we are talking about this right?
View attachment 25631
if your talking about that then i have no idea. im playing it in japanese and i dont see that since it got covered by the texts but there is a 5 there.

Attachments

Last edited:

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
View attachment 25630

View attachment 25631
duhh... i didn't know it also counted.
If you still need the required save data, i can make another try.

Bait12chan

Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
Can someone help me to activate this scene i have tried all the possible thing i need to do to active the rest room scene but i keep failing my status for her is already LOVE and i tried it for sensitive and normal all the stats is above 1000.
Mod edit: image removed due to underage content

And ho make her masterbation in bathroom?
status: sensitive and you need the aroused drink (idk what is called LOL) and enter the bath peek peek peek cat noise and peek. done

Last edited by a moderator:

tabemono33

Reputation score
Can someone help me to activate this scene i have tried all the possible thing i need to do to active the rest room scene but i keep failing my status for her is already LOVE and i tried it for sensitive and normal all the stats is above 1000.
did you try the method i put up above?
it works for me.
if u still having trouble give her an aphrodisiac or two.

Last edited by a moderator:

altuser

Reputation score
Anybody want to volunteer in a limited playtest of my translation patch before I release it?
Basically, I just need a few folks to play the game extensively, pay lots of attention to the text, and grab screenshots wherever appropriate.
A willingness to save scum frequently to make comparisons or replicate issues is also necessary. Also, you'll need to have ver1.3 of the game.

Please send me a private message if you're interested.

Reputation score
i looked around the threat but found nothing about this so sorry if this is asked before or mentioned but is there a way to increase your Ejaculation count? im currently stuck at 2 as a worker.

edit: nvm found it 4th option when visiting the shop at weekends and the item that costs 300000.

Last edited:

Knatumz

Reputation score
I've been trying to get her 2nd peeking scene to no avail, aphrodisiac only gets me as far as the peeking part. Making the cat noise at any point just gets me kicked out of the bathroom,
my stats now are trust: 342 and lust(bottom left stat?) at 62. Am I just not high enough on stats?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've been trying to get her 2nd peeking scene to no avail, aphrodisiac only gets me as far as the peeking part. Making the cat noise at any point just gets me kicked out of the bathroom,
my stats now are trust: 342 and lust(bottom left stat?) at 62. Am I just not high enough on stats?
No where near enough for lust. You'll probably need in the 300+. At 62, there's not much she'll let you do.

Knatumz

Reputation score
No where near enough for lust. You'll probably need in the 300+. At 62, there's not much she'll let you do.
Ah.. guess its back to grinding again. Btw, what would you say is the best way for leveling lust? My primary method as of now is playing lewd games,
and I'm not sure how the bathing together and nighttime minigames factor into lust points.