What's new

SIM WolfRPG Loli [inusuku] 妹!せいかつ ~モノクローム~ / Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ (RJ258445, RE258445)

altuser

Reputation score
Ah.. guess its back to grinding again. Btw, what would you say is the best way for leveling lust? My primary method as of now is playing lewd games,
and I'm not sure how the bathing together and nighttime minigames factor into lust points.
First thing you must maintain is the sister's mood. Keep it at Love兄, her mood is a major contributing factor to the success rate of actions. A 100% guaranteed method to improve her mood is to use the raise mood option (if I'm not mistaken, it's under コミュニケーション>機嫌を取る), however it doesn't raise any other stats and it still consumes some time and energy. If you keep it high, trust will be easier to raise, which in turn gives you more lewd options (the easiest to raise and maintain being taking baths together, and then washing each other). Lewd games have a chance to fail (even more so for the cheapest one), so it's mostly good for getting a tiny boost every now and then, but not for maintaining high levels of sexual interest in the long term. Night raids can also backfire, if the sister isn't satisfied her trust and mood will suffer and you're back to slogging to raise everything back up, so it's best to only do it once everything is high enough that you can make her cum a lot in a single night.

Most of this is taken from the manual itself, and from in-game descriptions.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
With enough trust and lust, you can ask her to help you relieve your lust. She starts with giving you a handjob from the back and can go all the way up to sex. These actions I know for sure builds lust. Having her wash you or you wash her, I think builds it.....but never really checked.

But playing lewd games and actually doing sexual acts were what I found the best for grinding lust.

metabound

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yea raising mood is very hard if you fail you need several days to made it back.
(and playing with runes didnt help me since sometimes ocr failed to capture)
Btw what is the highest state of the mood and the stat above it in runes?

altuser

Reputation score
Just to be clear of what is what..
status01.png
Summary in order of priority: keep mood high, build trust, raise sexual interest (lust).
You can ignore sensitivity for the most part since it fluctuates independently, and you can only influence it using consumables. However it does affect what kind of dialog and scenes you can get.
edit: I got it mixed up (mind like a sieve these days); you can influence sensitivity with aphrodisiacs and with certain H-actions. It doesn't influence dialog/scenes, but it does affect how easy it is to raise the GOOD bar during the midnight act.

Last edited:

metabound

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh the one above the mood is sensitivity huh. and the highest mood i assume is the one kanji letter?
Also what is the effect of the different tea? ,i failed to notice the difference.
I wish i could help on testing but maybe already too late, and somehow i found the korean translated one but i cant download it since it is locked lel

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Uugghhh its so to look here Xd
Guys use Textractor.... It can hook can hook wolf RPG just fine
Also...
Tip if haven't done her or anything
Even if u raise sexual high no h event will happen at most hand job only
N do her half asleep finishing it will make her assume it was only a dream

Rodrigo

Reputation score
Crap, I just realized that there's a bug that takes away her virginity even with anal if you've ever picked the えっちしたい (do H) in the bathroom. I'm guessing that your save game was originally from pre-1.3?
View attachment 25630
Note the 0 pussy count and the string mentioning lost innocence (originally, penetrating the hymen).
Unfortunately, this invalidates the conditions I was trying to replicate :(
There are strings that specifically mention remaining a virgin and penetrating the hymen. The virgin string in particular is a sentence fragment, which was why I wanted to see which strings it would occur in conjunction with.

I can't seem to replicate it. Just to be clear, we are talking about this right?
View attachment 25631
how did you translate it, tell me pls

Ranos

Reputation score
So, after playing the game extensively, i can put down quite a few notes for anyone playing the game.

The earliest you can get the good pregnancy ending is 150 trust,and must have 50k money on hand. Anything less than that and you'll be forced into the bad ending. I also recommend around 100 sexual interest for the imouto, so you don't get hit with a big mood drop after doing the deed with her. After reaching the good pregnancy ending, your job title will be forced to change into a office worker, no matter what it was beforehand.(Gotta pay the bills and support your imouto and the baby after all!)

150 trust is also when the imouto will start accepting offers to bathe together. You need to have her at good mood or higher. Hitting this goal is important because it shortens the time spent on baths, and you get +2 trust and +2 sexual interest everytime you bathe together with her. 200 Trust is when you can really start grinding the imouto(snicker) stats, since chatting with her in the bath can rapidly raise stats, especially paired up with lots of gaming with her.

Try to buy the gal game (7000 yen) and the lewd game (12000 yen) from the game shop (or shopping online during the weekday) ASAP. These two gaming options with your imouto is one of the fastest and reliable way to increase trust/lewdness during the weekdays.

Depending on the type of onii-chan that you roll will affect your gameplay. You can sort of influence what type you'll get with certain choices, and certain adjectives will affect your max energy between -10 to +10. Also your starting max vigor can be affected anywhere from -1 to +4 as well.

Office worker will start with 30 base energy, and will get a income of 40k every sunday. Weekdays you'll be forced to work until 19:00 hours, and some extra time travelling,it's recommended you spam bento boxes during the weekday so you can save a little extra time to get at least 1 bath and 1 gaming time with the imouto to raise trust levels. Time is your biggest enemy here.

Student will start off with 60 base energy, but has only the allotted 15k per sunday via allowance from parents. You can earn a extra 5k on sat working part time, and another extra 5k on sunday,also working part time. Money will probably be your biggest gate here.

Part-timer will start off with 40 energy, and will get 25k every sunday. You get 1 free action before being forced to go to part time everyday until 18:00 hours. Sort of the middle ground here.

The bum is the "hard" mode, and is probably the toughest one to do anything with. Starting off with 25 base energy, and only getting a allowance of 15k per sunday. For the love of god, if you roll anything less than 25 max energy, RESTART. It becomes WAY too hard to do ANYTHING if you don't have at least 15 energy to take walks around the neighborhood to even start raising your max energy. You probably also need to get enough max energy to start working part time on sat/sunday, because every single yen counts. Having ver 1.3 with the compensation rewards for all the previous version bugs (20k x 2) will REALLY speed things up, especially if you get lucky enough to do online shopping during the weekday, and getting access to the dumbells for a quick +5 max energy.

For part-timer and the bum, during the weekdays, taking a walk around the neighborhood THREE times will raise your max energy by +1. If you have the "Buff" (Or was it "strong"? Not sure which one.) title associated, it only requires TWO times to raise max energy by +1. On the weekend,however, if you workout with your imouto, you get +1 energy everytime.

Last edited:

altuser

Reputation score
For part-timer and the bum, during the weekdays, taking a walk around the neighborhood THREE times will raise your max energy by +1. If you have the "Buff" (Or was it "strong"? Not sure which one.) title associated, it only requires TWO times to raise max energy by +1. On the weekend,however, if you workout with your imouto, you get +1 energy everytime.
Don't forget that going to the pool also raises your energy, though it will cost money (bonus is it raises your imouto's stats too).

I didn't get the buff attribute on my bum though (it was Romantic Unlucky Onii-chan), yet only required two walks around the hood to raise energy by 1. I think buff only gives you a higher starting energy.

how did you translate it, tell me pls
Translator++ for the strings, DXADecode for extracting the images.

Ranos

Reputation score
Don't forget that going to the pool also raises your energy, though it will cost money (bonus is it raises your imouto's stats too).

I didn't get the buff attribute on my bum though (it was Romantic Unlucky Onii-chan), yet only required two walks around the hood to raise energy by 1. I think buff only gives you a higher starting energy.
Now that you mention it, it might be the romantic title that changes the required amount of walks to raise max energy by +1 during the weekdays. My bum's title was Romantic strong. Hmmm. Cause when i did another test with another bum onii-chan (Perverted Awkward), it took 3 walks to raise max energy by +1.

altuser

Reputation score
Has anyone got the ひとりえっち (or "Masturbate" as seen in ChadBad's screenshot) with a value that is not 0? Not asking for a screenshot, but just a confirmation of what the fuck it actually is. I've peeked at the imouto masturbating in the bathroom many times but the counter doesn't go up in the stats screen. What exactly is it counting?
Just wanted to bring this up again...

I started another new game, so I haven't managed to do much in terms of lewding the imouto (jizzing on panties and peeking the toilet once was all I did)...however, the first time I molested her at night (after only 1 week of living together), I managed to raise her GOOD bar about halfway up, then came on her pants without waking her up. Next day, I checked her stats and suddenly it says she's masturbated twice. I tried again the next night, didn't get a rise out of her GOOD bar at all, dumped my cum then waited till next day. Masturbate count didn't change.

It seems like little imouto would get off on her own out of sight if you leave her unfulfilled?

Ranos

Reputation score
I've also noticed that on occasions, her masturbate count would go up by 1 mysteriously. In particular, if the previous day her sensitivity stat was at sensitive. The next day, it would go down to dull. Yeah, maybe she does on get off on her own if she's unfulfilled.

metabound

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i just realized playing with panties increased the masturbation count, i guess the stat is for the onii-chan not for the imouto

Edit : NVM looks like she really masturbate since the sensitivity becomes dull

Last edited: