What's new

SIM WolfRPG Loli [inusuku] 妹!せいかつ ~モノクローム~ / Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ (RJ258445, RE258445)

Ranos

Reputation score
What does the comfy pillow do?
From what i've seen, it slightly increases the amount of energy you get after sleeping (either +5 or +10 or something like that). It also makes the imouto start off the nighttime molestation at a deeper sleep level.

Spinzaku

Lurker
Reputation score
So I looked through the cg folder and I'm at a loss on how to get the scene where she fingers herself in the bath (pics scene3_13-20). Does someone know how to trigger it?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I looked through the cg folder and I'm at a loss on how to get the scene where she fingers herself in the bath (pics scene3_13-20). Does someone know how to trigger it?
You can trigger the bath masturbation scene by peeking on her while she is horny and already touching herself, and alerting her to your presence by making a cat call. If her stats are high enough, she'll put on a show. It's suggested to use aphrodisiac to ensure she's horny enough to do it.

Spinzaku

Lurker
Reputation score
You can trigger the bath masturbation scene by peeking on her while she is horny and already touching herself, and alerting her to your presence by making a cat call. If her stats are high enough, she'll put on a show. It's suggested to use aphrodisiac to ensure she's horny enough to do it.
I figured it had to do something with making cat noises, but I didn't bother using an aphrodisiac. Thanks, this was the only scene I was missing.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Author post on his ci-en about the upcoming updates on the game.

First 1.4 would be about fixing bugs.

Then 1.5 add more lines/CG for the morning

1.6 Add going to onsen or festival on the weekend

1.7 Add things during Noon and adding event adding interaction in the toilet?

Dropbare

Reputation score
What triggers shower masturbation scene? I've had it before, but I haven't recognised a pattern for it. Unless it's a mix of some variable + RNG. Unluckily when I've had it before, nothing happened when I kept making cat noises over and over.

EDIT: Okay for this part I kept waiting during the peek scene and she eventually starts masturbating. This doesn't always occur. It seems rare. Don't know what triggers it.

EDIT: Forgot to ask. What lets you bust in on her on the toilet without her getting angry?

Last edited:

besaro

Reputation score
Author post on his ci-en about the upcoming updates on the game.

First 1.4 would be about fixing bugs.

Then 1.5 add more lines/CG for the morning

1.6 Add going to onsen or festival on the weekend

1.7 Add things during Noon and adding event adding interaction in the toilet?
I thought that given the high sales all this extra content would be available this october. But a roadmap is fine too.
I think the game needs for the already existing events to be improved (Going to the pool, school, work, running as well as going to the beach) and more sex positions, and ways for the sister herself to initiate sex.

EDIT: Forgot to ask. What lets you bust in on her on the toilet without her getting angry?
Looks like that regardless of her stats, if she is still a virgin or didn't have enough experience yet, she will always get mad, if you can ask her to lewd then she should let you watch, and then on a subsequent attempt, the scene will trigger.

Dropbare

Reputation score
The only place I can ask her to lewd is in the shower. I hear you can ask her to lewd in the living room/on the bed without having to wait to sleep? I still don't have that. Stats are ~550 trust, and ~440 sexual interest. Don't know what it takes to be able to lewd her in the living room.

altuser

Reputation score
The only place I can ask her to lewd is in the shower. I hear you can ask her to lewd in the living room/on the bed without having to wait to sleep? I still don't have that. Stats are ~550 trust, and ~440 sexual interest. Don't know what it takes to be able to lewd her in the living room.
I can't remember the exact figures since I no longer have the old saves, but it's much higher than that. Probably close to the 1k mark.

Dropbare

Reputation score
Whoa. 1k for trust and sexual interest to be able to have sex with her regularly? And from there I can work towards busting in during her toilet scene? Good thing she's nearly always in good moods (often <3 onii-chan) Damn. I read some comments in other forums about grind and wew they're not wrong. Thanks, altuser and besaro. I'll be sure to bother around in here some more if more questions arise.

EDIT: Oh yeah, is max energy 99? I've worked out a couple times when at 99 max energy and it hasn't increased.

altuser

Reputation score
Whoa. 1k for trust and sexual interest to be able to have sex with her regularly? And from there I can work towards busting in during her toilet scene? Good thing she's nearly always in good moods (often <3 onii-chan) Damn. I read some comments in other forums about grind and wew they're not wrong. Thanks, altuser and besaro. I'll be sure to bother around in here some more if more questions arise.

EDIT: Oh yeah, is max energy 99? I've worked out a couple times when at 99 max energy and it hasn't increased.
Sorry, I was referring to the trust. I'm not sure about the sexual interest, probably 500 or so. Max energy is 99, though once I hit 60+ I don't really bother about it because there's only so much you can spend and recover in a day.

edit: I found my old pre-1.3 save and the stats were trust at over 1k and sexual interest at just under 400. So definitely, what you need is more trust.

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't remember the exact figures since I no longer have the old saves, but it's much higher than that. Probably close to the 1k mark.
I think it may also require having a certain amount of sex. I have much lower stats than 1k, but I got the option.

Edit: just checked my last save, it's at 600/600 and I have the option, can't remember what I was at when it first appeared tho.

altuser

Reputation score
I think it may also require having a certain amount of sex. I have much lower stats than 1k, but I got the option.

Edit: just checked my last save, it's at 600/600 and I have the option, can't remember what I was at when it first appeared tho.
My old save only had around 3-4 times of actual sex (had been taking things slowly). Her climax count is only 28.

Permission changes tend to be hinted in the play tendencies text. I think that as soon it mentions she doesn't mind doing lewd things with someone she likes is when you start getting the lewd in the room option, plus other prerequisites such as taking her virginity.

Dropbare

Reputation score
Unlocked the ability to lewd in the living room. Stats when I unlocked it are,

Trust: 955
Sexual interest: 568
Total cum count: 46
Masturbated: 3
Climax: 52
Most in one night: 8

It was probably a coincidence, but the night prior/same morning I used the male potency drug (+1 vigor for one use) for the first time and used all 3 vigor that night.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
When is the scenario where you can take her virginity? i suppor you have to get 1k of trust right? Does sexual curiosity have to be high too?
Regarding of getting her pregnant what are the stats you have to get?

altuser

Reputation score
When is the scenario where you can take her virginity? i suppor you have to get 1k of trust right? Does sexual curiosity have to be high too?
Regarding of getting her pregnant what are the stats you have to get?
You can take her virginity by force any time, as long as you are able to take off her pants and spread her legs without waking her up. If trust is too low, she will resent you for it and implore that you stop. If sexual curiosity is too low, the BAD bar will rise very quickly thus ending the night scene early, either way you will have taken her virginity.

If you want her consent for it, raise trust and interest high enough until the tendencies page no longer mentions her being against doing lewd things. At this point she becomes more cooperative even if you wake her up.

For the good pregnant ending, refer to Ranos' post.

altuser

Reputation score
Ver 1.4 has been released by the dev.
Apart from bug fixes and some minor content additions, the imouto panel also shows if it's a safe/risky day.

He is also considering releasing it on steam with EN/ZH localization in the near future with Kagura Games as the publisher.

forbidden101v

Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
Here's a link for 1.4.
Mod edit: Link removed due to underage content.
I tried applying the 1.3 translation but as expected, it didn't work. @zer_0 If you could update the translation to 1.4 that would be much appreciated and if you are willing to explain how you translate Wolf RPG Editor games that would be great as I've tried using translator++ but I can never export the translation for whatever reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

NumberXer0

Reputation score
Here's a link for 1.4.

I tried applying the 1.3 translation but as expected, it didn't work. @zer_0 If you could update the translation to 1.4 that would be much appreciated and if you are willing to explain how you translate Wolf RPG Editor games that would be great as I've tried using translator++ but I can never export the translation for whatever reason.
Can you share a link to the 1.03 patch? The MEGA link supplied is dead.

Last edited by a moderator: