What's new

SIM WolfRPG Loli [inusuku] 妹!せいかつ ~モノクローム~ / Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ (RJ258445, RE258445)

Ranos

Reputation score
I think you give it to her the day after. Just prevents pregnancy. Expensive though(just like in real life,heh.),10k for one, whereas condom is 2k yen. Or even cheaper, just don't cum inside her.

ReignRain

Reputation score
Makes sense, but not only is the menu in moonrunes, the menu goes wonky, like the selection will scroll through the menu so sometimes I mess up. I've been treating it like an after pill, just hope it's not a tea buff.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Personally, I found you can find the first 10 panties on weekdays. The last 5 panties i found impossible to find on weekdays, i HAD to get them via housekeeping option on the weekends (theres a pretty high chance of a new panties, but not 100% guaranteed though.)

Ver 1.3, along with all the bug fixes, also does a few other things.
I'd highly advise you get a newer version (i bought the game myself), otherwise you risk flooding your computer with a bunch of junk files in the temp folder,taking up space on your computer.
On ver 1.1 and beyond, you can click on the mail icon on the top left, and get a one time "apology" reward for all the bugs in the previous versions. As of ver 1.3, you can get 3 free one-time rewards (once you claim it, you can't claim it on any other save files. There is a work-around though, you can delete the system file in the save folder, and start a new game again, and you can claim the one-time rewards once again.)

Claiming the reward for ver 1.1 gives you 20k and a free after-pill
Claiming the reward for ver 1.2 gives you another 20k and a free aphrodisiac
Claiming the reward for ver 1.3 gives you 5 free condoms
it seems the panties are really hard i mean i got 13panty even on weekdays
n yeah the ver.1 keeps generating temp file... the last i deleted was 13gb -_-
ill have to w8 for some1 to up for i dont have way to buy myself

d
Makes sense, but not only is the menu in moonrunes, the menu goes wonky, like the selection will scroll through the menu so sometimes I mess up. I've been treating it like an after pill, just hope it's not a tea buff.
dont rely on it....
there is still for to get pregnant even with that
im wonderin this game must have safe/danger day stat n just hidden =_=

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
Decensor patch
Download via Mega

instructions:
First you will need DXextract to extract the data file (the main file of the game), which you can download at

The second, extract DXextract archives that have been downloaded into the main folder of the game.
If there is a file named Data.wolf, click then drag it to DXdecode.exe. It will automatically extract the file. Don't forget to rename the Data.wolf file to anything. then explore the folder that was previously extracted. Find the CG.wolf and Picture.wolf files, do the same thing as you did with Data.wolf. Rename again the CG.wolf file and the other to anything.
Make sure the CG and Picture folders are in the Data folder!
The next step, extract the patch file that you downloaded from here to the main folder of the game, replace all if asked.
The last, play the game.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Decensor patch
Download via Mega

instructions:
First you will need DXextract to extract the data file (the main file of the game), which you can download at

The second, extract DXextract archives that have been downloaded into the main folder of the game.
If there is a file named Data.wolf, click then drag it to DXdecode.exe. It will automatically extract the file. Don't forget to rename the Data.wolf file to anything. then explore the folder that was previously extracted. Find the CG.wolf and Picture.wolf files, do the same thing as you did with Data.wolf. Rename again the CG.wolf file and the other to anything.
Make sure the CG and Picture folders are in the Data folder!
The next step, extract the patch file that you downloaded from here to the main folder of the game, replace all if asked.
The last, play the game.
....um maybe u could make patial fo it? since u made uncensor XD
TY for the file d(^-^)z

Ranos

Reputation score
....um maybe u could make patial fo it? since u made uncensor XD
TY for the file d(^-^)z
There exists a janky translation out there on...certain forums. Applying said translation reverts it back to 1.0 though (although the patch DOES fix the ver. 1.0 problem of generating all the junk files). I'm not going to say which forums incase of breaking any rules. The forums require you to register a account on there to get the files though.

Ranos

Reputation score
Ahem. Those of you having trouble extracting the files...i'll just leave this here. Don't forget to delete the two specific .wolf files.

Attachments

tabemono33

Reputation score
i'm having problem patching the file back to .wolf
DXEtract is asking for the decrpt key...i tried using HXD editor, found one but it also is giving me an error. help?

Edit:
solved

Last edited:

blazenwhiper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what exactly triggers the late night event?
It happened on the first night, but its on day 27 now and it hasn't happened again.

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
what exactly triggers the late night event?
It happened on the first night, but its on day 27 now and it hasn't happened again.
You need to leave at least 25 stamina/energy. it's better to sleep before past midnight.

oohjam

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you trigger the final bath peeping scene?

The one where she looks at you while masturbating and is okay with you watching, also giving you a close-up look

Ranos

Reputation score
How do you trigger the final bath peeping scene?

The one where she looks at you while masturbating and is okay with you watching, also giving you a close-up look
I think i vaguely remember it's tied to her lust levels, she needs to be at high lust levels, and probably also high trust/sexual curosity levels, and probably have not done anything lewd to her for a few days at least. The stat above her affection should be sensitive(the level higher than her average/normal levels).
Then you gotta bathe alone. Afterwards,peek at her showering, and if you see her masturbating, make cat noises to get caught on purpose. It should trigger the scene.

oohjam

Lurker
Reputation score
I think i vaguely remember it's tied to her lust levels, she needs to be at high lust levels, and probably also high trust/sexual curosity levels, and probably have not done anything lewd to her for a few days at least. The stat above her affection should be sensitive(the level higher than her average/normal levels).
Then you gotta bathe alone. Afterwards,peek at her showering, and if you see her masturbating, make cat noises to get caught on purpose. It should trigger the scene.
Ah it's probably the sensitivity thing or not doing anything lewd for a few days. I'm at 800+ on both trust and curiosity and was like "HOW HIGH DOES THIS NEED TO GO"
thanks

altuser

Reputation score
I have a favor to ask...

I've more or less finished manually localizing this game into English, but QC is taking a long time because of the various possible playthroughs. If someone has a playthrough (or is willing to do it) where the sister is still a virgin, but must have had anal sex, can you please send me a screenshot of the data (stats) screen? It should be in Japanese of course. If you don't have the Japanese version, you can send me the save file instead and I'll load it on a JP version of the game.

I may also ask for help with other bits of the game later, if appropriate.

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
I have a favor to ask...

I've more or less finished manually localizing this game into English, but QC is taking a long time because of the various possible playthroughs. If someone has a playthrough (or is willing to do it) where the sister is still a virgin, but must have had anal sex, can you please send me a screenshot of the data (stats) screen? It should be in Japanese of course. If you don't have the Japanese version, you can send me the save file instead and I'll load it on a JP version of the game.

i'm not so sure if this is the right one you want with prerequisite condition as described, but i do keeps imouto main hole safe.

Attachments

ChadBad

Reputation score
I have a favor to ask...

That stats page was a pain to translate... as I'm just using OCR to machine translate the whole thing
I ended up just winging it...
Like, what is "Play trend" even supposed to be? I havent MTLed that part yet, so dont really know the context..

Localizing the entire thing myself, even the picture texts and I tried colorising and decensoring some of the pics:
(I havent drawn or colored in over 10 years or something, so dont expect anything, doing this just for fun)
Its kinda fun, but ofc since its just MTL, and I'm taking my sweet ass time,others will most likely get their translation out before I'm done XD

Last edited: