What's new

SIM WolfRPG Loli [inusuku] 妹!せいかつ ~モノクローム~ / Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ (RJ258445, RE258445)

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dlsite link:
dlsite eng link:
creator ci-en:

story (directly from the english dlsite)
A daily life simulation with your younger sister.
Little by little, day by day...

You're living alone when your younger sister ends up staying with you.

When such an opportunity comes knocking on your door,
what kind of brother will you become for her?
gameplay: the game consists of spending all your days with your sister trying to raise her trust in you, her affection and her curiosity in lewd stuff.

controls:
mainly mouse:
sx to confirm or touch her during late night

dx to cancel
Keyboard: z to confirm (if you keep it pressed it will skip text)
x to cancel
arrow keys to change options

Onichan Making System (OMS):
at the start of the game you'll have to create the type of onii-chan you are through some questions, wich could result in one of this 4 options ("Student" "Part Time Worker" "Office Worker" "Bum" ) ,
this will affect some of your stats like: the money you begin with, your energy or the number of times you can cum in a day.
it will also change the thing you can do during the day time.
the kind of brother you are will be displayed on the left top corner in japanese.

other useful informations provided by ranos
The onii-chan that i got was the student. Starts off with around 60 energy, 2 ejaculations limit, and about 15,000 yen.
The day schedule for the student has your morning hours taken up until 17:00, and you lose 20 energy. Seems like this one has no way of earning extra money, but every sunday you get a extra 15,000 yen added to your total money. You'll have to use your money wisely when going with this one.

Note that the amount of energy you recover in the morning depends on how early you go to bed. For example, going to bed at 22:00 hours will give you aprox 40-45 energy, while going to bed at 01:00 or later will end up with only 25-30 energy recovered. like mentioned in the opening post, if you have 20 or more energy, you can do lewd stuff to the sleeping sister. If you want to skip doing anything to her, just click on the pillow right below her face.

Sat and sunday are important days for increasing your max energy and/or gaining trust/affection.
Exercising (2nd option in the menu on sat/sundays) takes 20 energy and a bunch of time(about 2 hours), but increases max energy by 1.
the first option gives you a few options, so far from what i seen, all the trips takes about 5 hours and a half.
3000 yen cost and 25 energy to take her shopping,(lots of extra stuff to buy here that you normally can't buy,including sex toys, also raises her affection i think? the little status in the bottom right below the one with the heart.)
5000 yen to the pool, which takes up 30 energy (but increases max energy by 2)
haven't tried the more expensive options yet.

Note that theres a flaw with version 1.0. I'd recommend for people to update to 1.1 or 1.2(which is coming out soon, probably not out yet as of posting this), where theres a bunch of garbage files that take up a lot of space in your temp folder. Everytime you load/save your game, it creates 9 new files named tmp(numbers and letters) at around 1.1kb each (almost 10mb!) in the following folder: C: \ Users \ [Username] \ AppData \ Local \ Temp
Managed to get the office worker. Different playstyle, since you start with extremely low energy (30!) but the amount of cash you earn every sunday is staggering: 40,000! Money should never be a problem with this type, but the problem is you have VERY limited amount of time (and energy to start off with) to even spend time with the little sister. However, you need at least 3 weeks of trying to boost your energy before you can even think about doing virtually anything else.

Anyone managed to translate/figure out what the options are when you finish work/school and head to what i assume to be the nearby stores on the way home? I know the first option allows you to buy a few different drinks, and the 2nd option returns home. But what are the 3rd,4th and 5th option, costing 3000,2000, and 1000? I assume it to be some sort of food? since it influences the amount of energy you get back at dinner time.

statistics:
onii-chan statistics:
they are in the top right of the screen and represents from left to right: your energy (this has to be at least 21 to do anything with your sister, the number of times you can cum and the money you have
(you will get money every Sunday so you'll have to manage during the week)

sister statistics: (now these are very important because they will determine what you can do with her and how she will react to certain things) you will see them every time you talk with her on the sliding window on the left.
the top right is the trust she has in you and will increase every time you talk with her play, or watch tv while it will decrease every time you do something that she doesn't like
down on the left is her curiosity with lewd stuff. you have to increase both of these to do more stuff with her.
at the bottom right there is one with a heart near it wich i don't really know what i does while the one just below it is what she thinks about you (this one is really easy to increase by playing with her or watching a really interesting show on the tv.)
day/night cycle: the day is divided in day, night (or evening) and late night.
during the day based on your choice of your occupation will drastically change (i only saw the part timer and the office worker, so i don't know the differences of the other two).
in case you end up as an office worker it just makes you skip to the evening and drains part of your energy, while if you are a part timer you'll have the morning free and you'll work just for a part of the day.
(i assume that the bum will have the entire day free while the student will be occupied in the morning)
when you are free during the day you can decide what kind of activity you want to do.

day time activities:
the kind of activities you can do when you are free:
  • pass the time doing nothing (this will just make the time pass without consuming energy)
  • take a walk
  • do house work (apparently it will raise some statistics with your sister)
  • going panties hunting in the laundry, you can then choose to use them to jack off or just collect them.
  • going to sleep (this will replenish part of your energy, wich is really important)
night time activities:
this time of the day will be the most important since it's the moment you spend with your sister.

you can spend time with her by talking, watching tv, playing or insulting her (don't ask me)
when you talk with her you can chose between small talk (that increases her trust) or a lewd argument (wich increases her sexual curiosity but decreases her trust)
please consider that playing and watching the tv will greatly affect her trust and the opinion she has about you, but they randomized.
insulting her will decrease her opinion of you (i still don't get the point).

making tea will give you some energy and there's a small chance that she will have to use the bathroom (you can decide to spy on her or do some other thing if her stats are high enough)

take a bath alone or with her (of course it depends on the stats), in case you do it alone you can then decide to spy on her (there is a small chance to see her doing something else other than washing go panties hunting
in case you take it with her there are a lot of things you can do (you'll figure it out ;) )

search the net store where every day there will be different things you can buy, or just go to sleep (keep an eye on this menu because later there'll be another option)

late night activities: this is the touching simulator part, here you can play with yourself or play with her all you want just try not to wake her up in the process tough because she will send you to sleep.
every action you take will make the time pass and ones you reach a certain hour (it depends on the type of brother you made at the beginning) it will skip to the next day.
here too the things you can do change based on her stats.

note: if you make the time skip to the next day or stop when she's horny it will decrease the opinion she has for you.

days off (Saturday/Sunday): these are days that you and your sister will spend entirely together, you can exercise (it will increase your total energy by one point go job hunting for some extra cash, clean or go somewhere with your sister,
this includes shopping, going to the pool, or at the beach.
if you go shopping you can immediately buy whatever object that is accessible from the net store.
if you go to the pool you'll increase the maximum energy that you have. apparently at the beach there is some kind of event but i don't know the requirements and maybe you can go there ones so be careful.

endings: there are 4 endings (not including the bad ending where she literally
blows you up in space
the requirements:
  • spend 100 days with her
  • collect all the 20 different panties
  • get her pregnant and keep the baby (to accomplish this you'll need a lot of trust and money)
  • complete all the requirement above

you can keep playing after the ending (i don't know if it works for all)

tips: (i don't know how useful this will be but if i find something i'll update it)
  • at the beginning it's best to increase the trust point over her sexual curiosity
  • money are really important so try to save it up
  • the condoms are useless, you just have to cum outside (but the cum animation changes so it might be interesting) so if you want to save up money don't buy theme
  • the rpg game on the internet allows you to increase her sex curiosity by some points but it's limited use then you have to buy it again
  • the rng when you play games stays the same when you reload the game so you can just save and try until you have the best outcome
  • same with drinking tea and the toilette
  • if you stimulate her enough during the night (until you see the sweat on her) the you can wake her up without worrying that she will get angry
  • when she cums the "good meter" will be at a level where her opinion of you won't change when you finish the night

Last edited:

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Man, your write-up for this game is awesome. Really like the formatting, use of spoiler tags, etc.

Thanks a lot for putting in the work. Not really into sis-con personally, but this seems really cool.

Ranos

Reputation score
The onii-chan that i got was the student. Starts off with around 60 energy, 2 ejaculations limit, and about 15,000 yen.
The day schedule for the student has your morning hours taken up until 17:00, and you lose 20 energy. Seems like this one has no way of earning extra money, but every sunday you get a extra 15,000 yen added to your total money. You'll have to use your money wisely when going with this one.

Note that the amount of energy you recover in the morning depends on how early you go to bed. For example, going to bed at 22:00 hours will give you aprox 40-45 energy, while going to bed at 01:00 or later will end up with only 25-30 energy recovered. like mentioned in the opening post, if you have 20 or more energy, you can do lewd stuff to the sleeping sister. If you want to skip doing anything to her, just click on the pillow right below her face.

Sat and sunday are important days for increasing your max energy and/or gaining trust/affection.
Exercising (2nd option in the menu on sat/sundays) takes 20 energy and a bunch of time(about 2 hours), but increases max energy by 1.
the first option gives you a few options, so far from what i seen, all the trips takes about 5 hours and a half.
3000 yen cost and 25 energy to take her shopping,(lots of extra stuff to buy here that you normally can't buy,including sex toys, also raises her affection i think? the little status in the bottom right below the one with the heart.)
5000 yen to the pool, which takes up 30 energy (but increases max energy by 2)
haven't tried the more expensive options yet.

Note that theres a flaw with version 1.0. I'd recommend for people to update to 1.1 or 1.2(which is coming out soon, probably not out yet as of posting this), where theres a bunch of garbage files that take up a lot of space in your temp folder. Everytime you load/save your game, it creates 9 new files named tmp(numbers and letters) at around 1.1kb each (almost 10mb!) in the following folder: C: \ Users \ [Username] \ AppData \ Local \ Temp

Nelath

Reputation score
I can't figure the game out at all. I've spent hours playing and both of her numerical parameters in the sister status screen are in the hundreds, but most of the time she acts neutral at best or is angry with me. It seems to be almost completely random whether watching TV/talking with her/playing video games makes her happy or angry, and mostly it seems to, again, keep her neutral or angry with me.
I thought that maybe I was being too aggressive with her at night or being caught too much or something, but I can spend literal in-game weeks doing absolutely nothing but trying to keep her happy (no ecchi acts at all) and she just won't stay happy.
When I dare try night activities, she wakes up almost immediately (the half-awake state) and while I know looking at her face can help put her back to sleep, nothing I do seems to keep her asleep for longer than a single "turn". Raising the "good" meter whether she's asleep or not is incredibly hard, to the point where I can spend an hour and a half (in-game-clock time) at night trying to get any progress in the "good" meter to appear at all.
Anyone have any advice? The game seems like it could be great, but either it's totally bugged for me or I'm missing something completely.

xideru

Lurker
Reputation score

This is my save , status is love with onichan , but i could not raise her arousal above average in this one.
She can ask for sex before sleeping , fine with toilet invasion and fine with bath sex and can initiate fellatio in bath.
Did anybody get better save with maxed arousal and love status ?

OP
zer_0

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
yeah this game is supposed to start off slow, you should focus on raising the trust in you first.
her curiosity is best raised during baths and the part late at night.
her arousal (i'm guessing you mean the "good" bar) can be raised by playing with her nipples a lot (the more curiosity she has the more her "good" bar can be filled up easily)
keep in mind that she won't like some things in the beginning like looking at her crotch or licking her.
(if the problem is the time just wait for the week-ends, the time limit is like at 6AM)

Man, your write-up for this game is awesome. Really like the formatting, use of spoiler tags, etc.

Thanks a lot for putting in the work. Not really into sis-con personally, but this seems really cool.
thank you feckless, i tried my best ^^ hope you enjoy it

mistermister

Reputation score
i hope theres a translation for the demo or something soon. i want to know whats happening before i put money in...

Nelath

Reputation score
How high do I need to raise the trust before she'll open up more, though? I have it over 300 and she still won't even take a bath with me.
I'm kind of frustrated with the game because I have 4+ hours in it and essentially nothing has changed from how it was at the start.

Ranos

Reputation score
How high do I need to raise the trust before she'll open up more, though? I have it over 300 and she still won't even take a bath with me.
I'm kind of frustrated with the game because I have 4+ hours in it and essentially nothing has changed from how it was at the start.
250-300 trust is about the point where she should be willing to take baths with you. However, i think the other important stat in determining if she's willing to take a bath with you is the affection, which needs to be above a certain point. Unfortunately, this is all in moonrunes,and i can't read it, so i'm not sure exactly at what point she needs to be.
Raising affection can be done though, with chatting with her (third option in the chatting i think?) and playing certain video games with her(also 2nd or third option in the video games menu, i think). You may have to do this repeatedly cause the amount raised may be very small.

Nelath

Reputation score
250-300 trust is about the point where she should be willing to take baths with you. However, i think the other important stat in determining if she's willing to take a bath with you is the affection, which needs to be above a certain point. Unfortunately, this is all in moonrunes,and i can't read it, so i'm not sure exactly at what point she needs to be.
Raising affection can be done though, with chatting with her (third option in the chatting i think?) and playing certain video games with her(also 2nd or third option in the video games menu, i think). You may have to do this repeatedly cause the amount raised may be very small.
Yeah, the affection is what I've been having the most trouble with. It seems to fluctuate too much. I guess I'll just devote a few more weeks to playing racing games with her (she seems to react most positively to that one) and talking.

xideru

Lurker
Reputation score
Taking bath is not related with numbers , but with mood?( affection) i think , even at 900 numbers she will refuse bath if her mood ?(affection ) is usual

Ranos

Reputation score
Managed to get the office worker. Different playstyle, since you start with extremely low energy (30!) but the amount of cash you earn every sunday is staggering: 40,000! Money should never be a problem with this type, but the problem is you have VERY limited amount of time (and energy to start off with) to even spend time with the little sister. However, you need at least 3 weeks of trying to boost your energy before you can even think about doing virtually anything else.

Anyone managed to translate/figure out what the options are when you finish work/school and head to what i assume to be the nearby stores on the way home? I know the first option allows you to buy a few different drinks, and the 2nd option returns home. But what are the 3rd,4th and 5th option, costing 3000,2000, and 1000? I assume it to be some sort of food? since it influences the amount of energy you get back at dinner time.

Magdragons

Reputation score
I wanted to try and make a partial for this but it gives a error everytime i try to change the txt files back into game files.
wolftrans-0.2.1/lib/wolftrans/context.rb:178:in `from_string': invalid path specified for DB context line (line 5) (RuntimeError)
If somebody can give me some advice on this ill try to finish a partial at least.

Ranos

Reputation score
Taking bath is not related with numbers , but with mood?( affection) i think , even at 900 numbers she will refuse bath if her mood ?(affection ) is usual
Not quite exactly true. I wasn't even able to take a bath with her until my trust hit around 160, even with affection at love (which i think is the max)

Yeah, the affection is what I've been having the most trouble with. It seems to fluctuate too much. I guess I'll just devote a few more weeks to playing racing games with her (she seems to react most positively to that one) and talking.
It seems that her stats decay by a small amount every day. Which means you have to interact with your imouto regularly to keep the stats high. I think the stats that go down are trust by 1, the curiosity by 1, and her affection also goes down by a tiny bit everyday (it's seems easier to boost up her affection with playing games with her, using the third option,though sometimes this doesn't work due to RNG reasons.)

Last edited:

Nelath

Reputation score
I think those are various meals or snacks you're bringing home for dinner. From the context of what happens when you do buy one (she looks happy and seems to talk about a meal) compared to not buying one (she apparently cooks something for you both instead), that's my guess.

OP
zer_0

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the options at the store are the things you'll eat at dinner (just pick the most cheap one, but not the free one because it could change her mood)
the stats stop decreasing after a certain point i think it's 100 for trust (maybe), i don't remember the value for her curiosity though.
try to keep her mood in love (the best way is to play games with her, just save and reload until you get the result that increases her mood by one)

Nelath

Reputation score
I can confirm the 3000 yen food option refills your stamina by 20, and also refills your, ah, "other" stamina counter by 1.

OP
zer_0

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i updated one of the requirements for one of the endings.
the author said that he would be interested to make a translated version but he needs to hire someone because he's not very good with english.
has anyone found out how to get the beach event?

also the author said he will release a new version with some new content

ADM

Reputation score
So, does this one have animation in it at all? I really liked Inusuku's older works for their fluid animations, seems like they've been steering away from them over the past few years...