What's new

ACT [???] Iris-reAct

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That I hastily threw together. Please note that I only made this to show what the game might have been like if made differently. Don't expect this to be be some truly amazing thing because it ain't. Also, I will not be updating this, it is a purely speculative demo.

I think some of you may have questions. If so, go to my compendium thread to see potentially quick answers or post them here.

All credit for sounds, character, and CG go to original creator.

Oh yea, controls....
ASDW and arrow keys

For those of you who have not dealt with me in the past:
-Game does not have an icon
-Game may be reported as a virus
-Game might not run in non-English locales

Last edited by a moderator:

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Iris-reAct

Interesting.. That WOULD be a better game.. Especially if they had cum animations..

Only problem the game has is that D makes the girl disappear..

Or maybe it's supposed to do that, since she's a ninja, it'd make sense that she'd have a button that made her disappear.. ... But... She doesn't re-appear..

I guess she needs more stealth training..

Also, I ran it on jap-locale, since I had to use that in order to unzip and play THE HOLY GRAIL OF ROR GAMES, THE GREATEST SHINING GOLDEN MOTHERLOAD OF PRON-GAME EVER SINCE PRON CAME TO PRON-TOWN..

*clears throat and adjusts tie casually, looking away, with a grim frown*

Too bad it's shota, so I can't talk about it here..

... .. Wait.. I forgot something.. OH yeah.. It ran just fine on jap-locale. ^^

Adding it to my collection, PM me if you ever make any sort've update versions, I'd be glad to keep them for archiving porpoises.. ;3

Last edited:
OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ahhh menz, I JUST fixed that. You came like a minute too soon. :D

ForeverZer0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, I ran it on jap-locale, since I had to use that in order to unzip and play THE HOLY GRAIL OF ROR GAMES, THE GREATEST SHINING GOLDEN MOTHERLOAD OF PRON-GAME EVER SINCE PRON CAME TO PRON-TOWN..

*clears throat and adjusts tie casually, looking away, with a grim frown*

Too bad it's shota, so I can't talk about it here..
I am not positive, but depending on how extreme the shota in question is and how good the game is, exceptions can be made. ( I am referencing Monster Girl Quest)

I don't lurk quite enough to be an definitive resource on the matter, however.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Well hey, that's fine by me, if no one else gets to know about one of the best male-protagonist multi-rape hentai games ever made since the toonpimp era, then it's ulmf's loss..

It really is a shame, but.. The law's the law, after all.. And sometimes justice steps a little to far, crunching our precious jewels beneath its feet..

Or maybe I just specifically like the game, and it isn't really such a big deal... But given my expertise on RoR, I'd say if any person who likes RoR had a brain, they would KILL for this game.. It literally makes shinobi girl look like jungle girl.. Just saying...

I'll shut up now..

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

There are definitely things that could have made Iris a better game but it's still a very good game and hopefully sales from that game will go towards a much better game in the future. I wouldn't mind extended scenes for many of the enemies....a lot of them seemed a good deal short. Hell...out of all the rape animations, there is only maybe a couple times you ever see a climax. :(

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think Iris did exactly what it set out to do and did it well.

XodusZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, that's GREAT! I much much much more prefer this style to how Iris Action plays. I like for there to be sexy stuff to happen before it's game over like this. Especially love games where you don't get up until you mash buttons enough and if you don't make it... well... bad and yet so very good things happen hehe. Great concept!

Of course I take nothing away from Iris Action. That game's pretty amazing. This is just a personal preference opinion to styles of gameplay...

Last edited:
OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh definitely. I only agree that Iris-Action is very well made and worth its salt for the most part. I did feel while playing however, that there could be something more to the gameplay, and I didn't think I was the only one who felt that.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Awesome little game, and yeah I kinda prefer that style of gameplay too. It throws the content in everywhere instead of having to grudgingly go after the game-overs.

I think it mostly changed the replay value. With Iris I play to win and win only, (not as erotic) with a cool game over when i lose. Then I go get a saved game and look at all the GREAT CG's he did. With a gameplay style B, you get tons of replay value.