What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Iron Chain Council ] [ 鉄鎖評議会] Fallen Empire RE156185 RJ156185

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This game isn't out yet, but there's a demo available and a short movie describing the game mechanics.

Anyone who has played enokifu's Colosseum game should recognise many similar features, the BF mechanic means players need to keep both HP and MP above zero to avoid defeat.

There's also a prostitution mechanic for gaining cash, so all in all it looks appealing for those who have a fetish for rape during battles.

Here's the for the now-released game.

Arya, a young soldier in the old country, fights to change the fate of himself and his younger sister.

This is a classic turn-based RPG set in the terminal snowlands.
Lose one's way and one may be screwed. Dabble in prostitution, taste the bitterness of defeat,
sometimes make friends. Your choices will impact the women in the story.
Battles are tactical 1-vs-1 with two-part management of movement, attack.

The story progresses by doing quests. Clear areas and move on; in principle, you can't play a cleared map twice.
(Some maps can be revisited as many times as you want.)

Scene replay mode has an option to auto-advance dialogue text.

There are 3 difficulty options for players who prefer different levels of challenge.
You can also disable features if you're simply having bad luck and want to proceed.

845 total cut-in CGs appear during battles
Among these Cgs are r*pe, 3 varieties of knockdown, 5 varieties of insertion
Failure scenes play out when MP and HP reach zero
Downtime between scenes is minimal; H action occurs almost every 10-15 minutes
There are 42 scenes + 5 H battle patterns + 2 general purpose scenes (49 total)
51 base CGs are utilized (of which 44 are H scenes), with variants for 1290 total

Last edited by a moderator:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RJ156185 Fallen Empire

I started playing the demo and can't figure how to get out of the starting town at all.

piolski

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow just looked at the gameplay video on the page. I'm pretty impressed by the bf mechanics

plank57

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I started playing the demo and can't figure how to get out of the starting town at all.
On first map (top floor of barracks) talk to brown haired guy behind counter. He'll send you off to West side of town. Go to the big building at top the Western (rundown) part of town. Inside that building go to the top center room and talk to the guy on the throne.

Return to first Brown haired guy and talk to him (stand across the desk from him, from the side doesn't work). You'll then get a scene.

After this talk to guy again (he's been replaced by the looks of it). Then go to bottom floor of the barracks (training room) and talk to the guy in the middle left of the room (there's 3 people facing right lined up vertically - it's the middle one of the three). You'll get a tutorial on the combat.

After you're done with this return to guy upstairs in barracks and then you'll get a mission to leave the town south. Travel East to the first guard (each of them is a mission). I think you can only visit 1st one - then you get proper combat and BR :D

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

very good Hentai Game^^.
lose no game over^^.
Battel fuck ec.nice.

1 unknown error plaster but.
when I spoke to NPC 2 times (probably too quickly) joined the game without ne error message.
what exactly triggers no idea.

Save more easy. ^^

But here we would be back to the full version :)

wytdb2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, the game seems to crash if you talk to the guy at the beginning more than once (presumably because it's missing some art asset in the demo). Fortunately, this isn't necessary to proceed.

Overall, great though. I wish there were more games with this type of BF mechanic (i.e., multiple tiers of in-battle interactions, rather than just one or two different pics).

It's not quite at the Enokifu Colosseum game level (dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ140344.html, for those who haven't played it), but that game has the greatest art ever, so...

Anyone know more games like these?

piolski

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't wait for this game to be released. Hype increased bc of the demo!

D-D

Reputation score

On first map (top floor of barracks) talk to brown haired guy behind counter. He'll send you off to West side of town. Go to the big building at top the Western (rundown) part of town. Inside that building go to the top center room and talk to the guy on the throne.

Return to first Brown haired guy and talk to him (stand across the desk from him, from the side doesn't work). You'll then get a scene.

After this talk to guy again (he's been replaced by the looks of it). Then go to bottom floor of the barracks (training room) and talk to the guy in the middle left of the room (there's 3 people facing right lined up vertically - it's the middle one of the three). You'll get a tutorial on the combat.

After you're done with this return to guy upstairs in barracks and then you'll get a mission to leave the town south. Travel East to the first guard (each of them is a mission). I think you can only visit 1st one - then you get proper combat and BR :D
Oh wow, thanks. I talked to literally everyone and couldn't get forward and guess what the problem was. I didn't talk to the desk guy in the barracks in front of the desk but from the side so it didn't trigger the event.

Also talking a second time crashes the game.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This is going to sound like a meta but:

I read over a few comments I and I saw "battle fuck" which I attribute to ROBF's game play style since attacks are all, well, fucking.

Then I saw the demo video on DLsite and it's more of what I would call "combat rape" - in which the mechanics are still fighting, but you can get grapple + raped in the middle of combat.

I personally prefer "combat rape" over "battle fuck" since battle fuck is just a rehash or the regular combat mechanics, and I've played so many of "battle fuck" style games.

Before I did the other stuff you mentioned, I talked to him again and it CTD because it was missing a graphic. LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

piolski

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So wait, is this game out now? If so, I'm gonna try and find a link

comradered

Reputation score

No, the game isn't out yet.

And yeah, this isn't battle fuck. At most its in-battle rape with RPG-maker struggle mechanics.

Art is kinda...uhh, iffy, sometimes. I kinda feel like I'm staring at some sort of blob-slime monster during the H-scenes. Though I guess there are a worse examples out there.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, the game isn't out yet.

And yeah, this isn't battle fuck. At most its in-battle rape with RPG-maker struggle mechanics.

Art is kinda...uhh, iffy, sometimes. I kinda feel like I'm staring at some sort of blob-slime monster during the H-scenes. Though I guess there are a worse examples out there.
That's why I said above that we should have more 'standardized' terms when describing the game mechanics.

I purpose this kind of mechanic which you're still fighting primarily, but have a separate - rape - possible in combat be called "combat rape".

Let "battle fuck" refer to games such as ROBF and other games which the primary combat is sex attacks.

Count Post

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to leave the town without um, triggering this scene? I was kind of hoping the game would allow for a virgin run.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's why I said above that we should have more 'standardized' terms when describing the game mechanics.

I purpose this kind of mechanic which you're still fighting primarily, but have a separate - rape - possible in combat be called "combat rape".

Let "battle fuck" refer to games such as ROBF and other games which the primary combat is sex attacks.
Duck, you should make a list of recommended CR vs BF games :p
Can't say I am a fan of ROBF tho.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did anyone find a blog of a twitter account or anything else where this guy post?

Corona123

Lurker
Reputation score

Im encounting an error every time the game starts up GraphicsTitles1

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 3 ' It's out

Spooge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Believe it or not the game is out now.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ156185.html

Better 3 or so months late than never, right?

wytdb2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finally! Thought this guy was dead :)

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Believe it or not the game is out now.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ156185.html

Better 3 or so months late than never, right?
I was fear this game won't ever made to the market, since the developer never have a blog or any news update......