What's new

Is there any good action adventure that is same tier as Night of Revenge or Rune's Seeker?

paparapa

Reputation score
Been searching for months and was unable to find any titles that gave the same fun as Night of Revenge or Rune's Seeker or even Pegasus Knight X II.

Also downloaded many titles but end up disappointed with the simple and not exciting H scenes.

Looking for some good action adventure games. Hope some senpais here can help with some recommendation.

Current list on hand and sample preference:
Night of revenge (5 stars)
Rune Seeker (5 stars)
Nekoronomicon (3 stars)
Pegasus Knight X (4 stars)
Future Fragment (5 stars)
Lala and the Bizare dungeon (5 stars)

Onegaishimasu!

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Depend of what you define as action / adventure . Metroidvania ? zelda like ?

Unholy sanctuary
Unholy disaster
Bullet Requiem
Iris Action
Kurovadis
Eroico
Guilty hell

Unfinished - Hounds of Blade

Lot of other games, but that's not my favorite type of game so No other name immediately pop in my mind.

OP
paparapa

paparapa

Reputation score
Depend of what you define as action / adventure . Metroidvania ? zelda like ?

Unholy sanctuary
Unholy disaster
Bullet Requiem
Iris Action
Kurovadis
Eroico
Guilty hell

Unfinished - Hounds of Blade

Lot of other games, but that's not my favorite type of game so No other name immediately pop in my mind.
I kinda classify adventure games as anything to do with adventures going to dungeons with fast action fighting. Not the select attack/spells option type.

I have tried Iris Action and Guilty Hell. This two are pretty good. Although Guilty Hell im confused how to progress and see more enemies without game over. Cant find a full saved version.

Tried the rest before also (Usanc, UDisas, B.req) except Eroico and Kirovadis. Will search for it now.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I kinda classify adventure games as anything to do with adventures going to dungeons with fast action fighting. Not the select attack/spells option type.

I have tried Iris Action and Guilty Hell. This two are pretty good. Although Guilty Hell im confused how to progress and see more enemies without game over. Cant find a full saved version.

Tried the rest before also (Usanc, UDisas, B.req) except Eroico and Kirovadis. Will search for it now.
Your gonna be hard Pressed for anything super solid or amazing like your first list

Forest of the Blue skin
Dungeon of Erotic Master (Old school style dungeon diver with turn base combat its pretty solid if a bit slow)
Dress-up Traveller
Barrage (The Creator has a number of action games)
Samrai Sacrament

If i misspelled any i am very sorry. There are a lot more but the quality quickly dips further down the farther out you go

OP
paparapa

paparapa

Reputation score
Your gonna be hard Pressed for anything super solid or amazing like your first list

Forest of the Blue skin
Dungeon of Erotic Master (Old school style dungeon diver with turn base combat its pretty solid if a bit slow)
Dress-up Traveller
Barrage (The Creator has a number of action games)
Samrai Sacrament

If i misspelled any i am very sorry. There are a lot more but the quality quickly dips further down the farther out you go
I did some research on the above. That is a pretty fresh list than that I've seen before. Thanks.

Love the recommendation especially Dress-up traveller, Samrai Sacrement.

Forest of the Blue skin seems a bit pixelated for me but I will give it a try since it's in your recommendation.

Thanks for the list. I hope you have more to recommend. Few past great titles i saw was like Alps and the Dangerous forest. That was pretty good too for an adventure game with interactions.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Alien Quest
Crisis point exctinction
Antophobia
Virgin Invader and atelier tia
Chronicle of prey 1/2 and She ill server
Pixel town1/2 and alternate diMansion mystery record
The games from FullFlap

If you like 2d platformer or sprite in general these are the best for me with NoR but AQ, Crisispoint and atelier tia arn't finished
Sorry if it isn't what your searched

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hounds of the Blade and Nano Crisis are two good ones if you don't mind 3D animation. The same dev is working on Hounds of the Meteor as well.
Mission Mermaiden is still a WIP but should be out in a couple of months, plus the demo gives the first full world.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ayura crisis!
This game ya need a taste for it just a warning.

Hounds of the Blade and Nano Crisis are two good ones if you don't mind 3D animation. The same dev is working on Hounds of the Meteor as well.
Mission Mermaiden is still a WIP but should be out in a couple of months, plus the demo gives the first full world.
This Dev needs to figur out what hes doing already lol.

She Ill server
afterschool orge saga
Crisis point (now its already above but its that good)
Succubus of the six spells (Any of there games really)
Demon sperm

OP
paparapa

paparapa

Reputation score
Alien Quest
Crisis point exctinction
Antophobia
Virgin Invader and atelier tia
Chronicle of prey 1/2 and She ill server
Pixel town1/2 and alternate diMansion mystery record
The games from FullFlap

If you like 2d platformer or sprite in general these are the best for me with NoR but AQ, Crisispoint and atelier tia arn't finished
Sorry if it isn't what your searched
Thanks for reco. I have played most of them before. Do let me know if you have any new reco also. Thanks!

helltauros

Reputation score
how about Queen´s legacy, treasure chest corps, mision code COCO or flying princess interbreed?

Wahluig

Reputation score
Wolfs Dungeon hasn't been quoted, but be warned it goes pretty heavy

NamelessBlitzer

Reputation score
Does it have to be a side scroller? If not, then I'd recommend Wings of Roldea. Even though it's made in WolfRPG, the actual combat is real time. Nothing fancy, though, you just have a basic attack and magic. It's got impressive variety in content too, prostitution, bondage, exibitionist, etc. You can even customize what the MC is wearing. But it can be a bit obtuse. Although if you pay attention to the dialogues you shouldn't get stuck, though there are walkthroughs of this game out there if you need it.

Someone mentioned Atelier Tia already. The dev's previous game titled Virgin Invader is also very good. Not so much an adventure though, you just play stage by stage.