What's new

Is Tokyo Tenma 2 by Wild FLower kill?

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Topic: Is Tokyo Tenma 2 by Wild FLower dead?

Ulmf's link to their first game: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22798&page=18

DLsite's link to their first game:

Their blog: ;

Their Twitter:

First of all. I liked the game "Tokyo Tenma" because it didn't use the RPG Makers' tilesets but it's own and it was like a Shin Megami Tensei game. Also the enemies are animated which is a big plus. Cause of these things this game was actually "fun".
After this game I noticed that there was sequel planned (July, 2014) . On July they told us that they had problems with DLsite, so they had to remove it and since when they have never posted again.
On the other side they posted on twitter that they want to make a "browser game" out of it. Maybe i understood it wrong because I was using Google translate. Now I'm a bit lost.

Does any of you know what the state of this game is?

damiangrey

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Is Tokyo Tenma 2 by Wild FLower kill?

Dang good catch there. I would also like to know the status of the sequel, the first one was great.

OP
colasCageNi

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Dang good catch there. I would also like to know the status of the sequel, the first one was great.
Well yea... It's sad when no one cares about this game when it actually has much more quality than other games.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not canceled so much as on hiatus, that what i get from the blog post. theres also the possibility of being unable to sell it on dlsite

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh yeah I posted back in like June on the first games thread about it and he hasn't released ANY new blog posts since then. It said something about November but he didn't make any new posts, so he either cancelled it all together or just choosing not to make any updates for now

likler

Lurker
Reputation score

"Raise dead thread~!"

According to group twitter and Tech Gian site their game released on DMM platform.

OP
colasCageNi

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"Raise dead thread~!"

According to group twitter and Tech Gian site their game released on DMM platform.
Wow. No updates and suddenly the new game appears. Well the site is not as simple as dlsite to handle. We'll see.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Google'd and followed the twitter post, it's not like their first game, it's actually a browser game like aigis, angelic saga, osawari etc... Looking at the picture, you'll be leveling up, burning stamina and using the in-game gold to level your girls like most the other games.

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Going through this thread as simultaneously raised and killed all my enthusiasm for the game.