What's new

ACT [ ISAmu.Room] ISAmu.のお部屋 Empress Hostage H 女帝囚人H 特盛じゃ RJ083171 RE083171

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
A recently released game that I found online. I'm still in the process of downloading it, but I think it should be thread-worthy. The game is a platformer, and judging form the popularity of Caprice Doll, Unholy Sanctuary, and whatnot, I figured many of you out there would enjoy this one.
Here is the DLsite info link:

and here is download links I found it on:

or you can wait for me to upload it to mediafire.

I personally never heard of the circle (ISAmu.のお部屋), but I'm having high hopes. What really astonishes me is that the game is a whooping 1.3gb. Which hopefully translates to a)awesome with a shit ton of content b) animated GOR c) more than a couple hours of gameplay/rape scenes. And oh yeah, I think they based it off of Hebi-hime from One Piece.

Preview Pics:

---edit---

I'm too lazy to upload it to mediafire. So you will have to make due with torrents or whatever you find.

---edit---
fine fine i uploaded it already to mediafire...

password:
ulmf

Last edited by a moderator:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 女帝囚人H

It IS Boa Hancock, if you notice some of your sample have the game's title behind it and it says Boa Hancock right under.

I finished downloading it from torrent but am watching other anime I fell behind right now so I can't say much yet, but considering its preview, I too hope it's a worth while download.

The circle produced Taboo, a ryona game about a macho dude beating up girl (one of the two sister) and raping them. Which I think StudioS took that idea and made one of their game too . -.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Saw that game and was intrigued this morning too...looks pretty good.

phhib

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any word on this one? im interested, but its a big DL, so i dont want to wait a long time just to find that it isnt so hot...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Tried it out, overall I'd say it's a good game.

It's sort of like castlevania, though I haven't reach higher level so I don't know if she get more attacks later on.

You only use Z X and directional buttons.

Z is a quick kick
Up and Z uses the thing under your HP (it's not called MP...fuck it I'm gonna call it MP if I ever talk about it again) to fire 6 hearts, 3 to each side angled upward, they're mainly for sniping down enemies in the air.
X is just a jump
Up on the directional keys is for entering a doorway.

There's keys of various color to unlock new areas.
Running into certain enemies put you in a hold that require button mash to get out (it slowly drains your HP, and every 25% or 500 lost your image change a bit)

Despite the preview hinting at wall jump, it seems only certain wall can be grabbed onto and jump from (they have a glistening effect to them)

There's also pink heart here and there, these are heal/checkpoints (the second option at the start screen is to reset your save point and start from the beginning, though you keep exp and such)

The "Ecstasy" number seem to be EXP, and you only gain them from killing enemies, not getting raped.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

There are also some hidden rooms with locked doors, which you can break down by kicking. Some of them lead to more sex scenes, others are a trap or ambush and lead you to the game over screen. If you unlocked some of the extra sex scenes, you can choose which select any unlocked "punishments". When you initiate one of the "punishments" if you press up on the arrow keys, it will initiate the animation.

Oh also, if you saved the game by touching a heart, and want to continue after you closed the game, choose the first option again. The second option will reset the game back to 0% completion. The third selection is gallery mode.

You level up when you reach a certain amount of Ecstasy (at 1000 you reach level 2, not sure if it is per 1k) and increase your special attack capacity by 5

Last edited:

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

For those of you that just want the CGs unlocked, get far enough to save the game once at the first heart, then open "mufusave.ini" and change all the =0 to =1, then the third option on main menu gives you all but 5, still figuring out how to get them, could be gameovers.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Well, interesting..yeah. Just not a whole lot to it for it being 1.23 GB...not really worth the space as a keeper. The CGs seem buggy at times, completely freezing in place and not working right. Props on figuring out how to trick the system on getting the CGs unlocked though.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

I think it depends on your computer. It runs fine on my computer, animations and all.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, interesting..yeah. Just not a whole lot to it for it being 1.23 GB...not really worth the space as a keeper. The CGs seem buggy at times, completely freezing in place and not working right. Props on figuring out how to trick the system on getting the CGs unlocked though.
It loads the animation each time it happens, so it can get laggy when you get hit.

As for the size, the game have full voice, lots of animation and such, so it's not too bad (Guriguri Cute Yuna was also 1G+ and that one just had a bunch of 3D animation/voice)

Crusis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is noone willing to upload this to megaupload or mediafire?

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I hope you do reupload on mediafire :( my internet's been unstable lately, and keeps crashing in the middle of downloads... and the links from that site seem to only progress at a rate of 20-50 kbps... meaning i need 3 hours to get it all down..

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

If more people REALLY REALLY need a mediafire, I'm might do it tomorrow. But if only a couple of people request it, I can only say, well use Jdownloader and be patient.

Jaydubs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else getting an error?

Program starts up, shows two white screens of text, then crashes with a windows error saying "_____________ has stopped working" with an actual blank there.

Windows Vista, I have my non-unicode locale set to japan, and no ridiculously long folder names. Any help would be appreciated. :eek:

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

i really like that game so far ... (at stage 3 atm) ... mega man jumping face FOR THE WIN... i SO love this face.

for those with problems concerning ddl services. just do a search on google on that game, i found various other hosters. this game seems to be posted on a lot of sites.

this game seems to need at least 2gb ram and 1gb gram (vista/7). perhaps thats a problem? ... im running this game currently on dual core 2.5ghz laptop with 4gigs ram and 1g gram ati radeon mobility 5650 hd (win7) ... and it lags sometimes.

you can also try to install newest direcx 10 for vista. or directx 11 for vista, but i doubt the game is using dx11 like deus ex 3.

Last edited:

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I also request a mediafire for what it's worth... already had more then 10 crashes when the download progress to about 70-80m.

porkchops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you can also go to the hansave file to change the levels and key numbers etc. but i still haven't found out how to unlock the last 4 of boa's gallery nor what the other 2 modes in the title screen are=/

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so is there mid game-play rape or just CG's?? and any one got/ found a torrent? I don't feel like downloading 3 parts I'll just download the whole thing when I'm at work. or can I download each part from a different site so I can get all 3 going at once?

porkchops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the original link by the OP has 3 parts from 3 dif sites.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

so is there mid game-play rape or just CG's?? and any one got/ found a torrent? I don't feel like downloading 3 parts I'll just download the whole thing when I'm at work. or can I download each part from a different site so I can get all 3 going at once?
There is in-game rape...but it's no different from the CGs really. TBH, if somebody could find a way to pull the CG's off and convert them into flash files, that would be all I would want. The actual game play is rather dull.

Status
Not open for further replies.