What's new

RPG Loli [桜万華鏡] Isekai Succubus Saga / 異世界サキュバス搾精記 (RJ273809)

xxitachixx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
[NO PICTURE BECAUSE LOLI]

DLsite (announce): (has trial)
ci-en:

Upcoming Unity isometric 3D dungeon crawler. Succubi vs monsters, with exploring and crafting.

Story/premise: MC is a (male virgin) guy who gets isekai'ed (reincarnated in another world) into a succubus.
He/she meets two other succubi, and they explore dungeons to get stronger.

Gameplay: 3D dungeon delving, with tiles-based dungeons, and a focus on battles, exploring, looting and crafting.
Your party is 100% succubi. Low-level as they may be, they can still use some moves to charm, drain and/or incapacitate tough foes.
Unlike other Unity titles, it's fast. Loading times are barely noticeable, and dungeon crawling is made effective and convenient.

Controls:
Keys are fully customizable with the launcher.
In the dungeon:
- w moves forward
- ads turns left/right/around
Everything else is mouse-operated

Starter tips:
You'll need to defeat monsters to gain:
- xp to level up
- gold to buy stuff from the peddler NPC
- loot to craft skills with

You have 4 skill slots per character (12 total). Skills are either physical, or magic-based.
They can also feature a specific element (like thunder or ice), or none.
Skills are either instant (buffs/debuffs) or “set” to be used next turn (damage skills).
When crafting in the trial, keep in mind the skills with “Charge”>0 cannot be used on the first turn.

Peddler (busty witch) sells basic equipment strong enough for the 1st dungeon, covered in trial. You'll need to buy a few HP potions if you don't use 'drain' to recover (3rd option, see pic).
Oh, you get a pic (along with some HP) when you attempt to 'drain' an enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
xxitachixx

xxitachixx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A very promising game that recently came out. thanks @Strange for the OP template! HOWEVER, seems when i play the trial version i can't get past the first enemy/ red orb! Which is very frustrating because i REALLY wanna check this game out, so any help there is appreciated!

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh, yes. I saw this earlier and tried it.

The game is made with Unity.

The game is very promising, but pretty unplayable if you cannot read Japanese. :cry::cry:

alan0n

Reputation score
Bepinx and Xunity auto translator work pretty decently for this. If you can take the pain that is mtl anyway.

Game is not bad. Art is nice, and the game play isn't horrifically bad

Edit: Attached the versions I used to this post just for ease. I take no credit for these tools, just posting them. To use them, just unzip everything to the same directory the executable is in and run the game as normal. Easy.

Attachments

OP
xxitachixx

xxitachixx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So wait,wait,wait. Am i the only one who gets stuck after first battle when the red orb won't go away? Fml

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
its there a savefile for this one quite confusing

Yotsuba23

Reputation score
The problem that you all seem to be describing seems to exist in version 1.00 of the game. If you've upgraded to the most recent version (1.02 or 1.03) then you shouldn't encounter those issues.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This should be SFW enough for OP, to make it all pretty and shiny:
side-note: damn you Japanese devs - they make you not even notice a missing pantsu 😅 We are all corrupted...

Anyway, is the H-content in here all non-consensual? One of the reasons I like succubi, is that 'a raped succubus' should be an oxymoron... In theory.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The biggest and most difficult boss I've run into so far is the main menu after starting the game up. Hovering over the options highlight them, but literally none of them work when I click them. Can't start a new game, can't load save files, can't even exit the game. Alt + F4 is the only option other than sitting there and listening to the shitty music. I am impressed.

Yotsuba23

Reputation score
Here's a save file for those that are asking.

I've got all the CGs except for the last one. I either need a lot of grinding or picking up more equipment from the other extra dungeons.

First save file in the zip is right before the final boss (to my knowledge) while the last save file in the zip is right before the cleansing of a certain crest. It'd be nice if someone could submit a save file that has all CGs.

Attachments

csbears

Lurker
Reputation score
Ive taken Yotsuba23's save and spent some amount of hours grinding out levels. The final boss has a second form which has 3 times as much health as any other monster. I've got the party all up to 60 and the closest I've gotten on the final phase of the last boss is 10k with the in-battle heal mechanic. You need to grind out like another 5 to 10 levels I would think.

Attachments