What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 円環 ] いせたん (RJ130644)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: いせたん [RJ130644]

Just checked blog and AFAIK he is done with this. Last update per DLsite was over 2 months ago as well.
Is there a lot of unfinished content? Does the game have an ending?

I played it a bit but stopped after I learned it wasn't finished.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a lot of unfinished content? Does the game have an ending?

I played it a bit but stopped after I learned it wasn't finished.
I'm only about 2/3-3/4 way through but haven't seen any unfinished stuff yet. Per what I have gathered, there are at least 3 different endings. Events are sometimes time of day sensitive and I think order sensitive.

Game is quite complex and getting good and true endings very difficult. Use Harleyquin13's walkthrough as a guide - but read very carefully!

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi, could someone please answer a n00b question for me? How do I used the magic bombs? I'm doing the intro bit (being chased by the golem), and I just got the bomb. Now, what do I do? Am I supposed to equip the bomb, somehow? Use the bomb on the golem? Is there a shiney spirte on the wall that I'm missing? I got the shiney sprite in the bottom right that leads up to the bomb in the crate, but what else? When I select the bomb in my inventory, it asks me "item slot 1 or item slot 2". What's that for?

Thanks! :)

edit: figured it out! Go to menu -> items. Select magic bomb. Game asks you "item slot 1 or item slot 2". Choose slot 1. This assigns the bomb to Q (mirror can be assigned this way also). Then, press Q next to the crate that leads to the ice room. This plants the bomb. Terrorists win.

edit2: no wait, now what? Even though that new crate is now blown up, cat tells me to get another bomb and I do. But now what? ?_?

edit3: oh nevermind, works again. I thought it wouldn't let me go through with a bomb, but I think something else just triggered. All good, thanks!

Last edited:

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

OMG I've got all skills except the merchant route.
I cannot seem to activate it.
Rerun the game again still no event check for it on day 5.
Walkthrough description jumped alot of steps too much and missed alot of conditions

Walkthrough extract:
1. Kill the warrior trying to sexually assault the orphanage girl. The conditions required to trigger this fight are as follows: As soon as you're released to roam around for four days, head westwards out of Iruda's house and past the orphanage. Once you make it to the main road, a scene will trigger with the heroine and the merchant conversing and talking about the trouble in the forest. You are then encouraged to go back to the village up north on day 5 (as of 1.05 and later). Doing so will trigger a short scene and the heroine will discover the warrior in question. When this condition is triggered, you are not allowed to leave the way you came in.

Comment on extract: I dont get it, i get to roam around for 4 days, on day 2.5 i get that freedom, as day 1 - 2.5 is all guided quest with Ilda. So on day 6 noon the event takes place?
Even so i took no chance and i walk the same path from day 3 to day 7(morning and noon), still nothing happened until day 7 event that parties you with the sister medea.
Please help me!

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What parts have you not triggered? Did you at least manage to talk to the merchant but not get the event at the village? Or have you not even triggered the event where you talk to the merchant?

In any case I never had a problem with starting that quest line so I'm not sure where you might have messed up. Pretty sure the warrior event should occur on the day before you get some text saying how something died in the forest, so if you get that text then you messed up. Otherwise, keep experimenting I dunno.

Gamer23

Reputation score

What parts have you not triggered? Did you at least manage to talk to the merchant but not get the event at the village? Or have you not even triggered the event where you talk to the merchant?

In any case I never had a problem with starting that quest line so I'm not sure where you might have messed up. Pretty sure the warrior event should occur on the day before you get some text saying how something died in the forest, so if you get that text then you messed up. Otherwise, keep experimenting I dunno.
I got it, I must save the fairy in order to activate the quest.

Now im stuck right after the zombie infestation, i trie talking to the police but he just ask me to eat with him or party with him. I cannot get him to talk about the 10th level freezing problem which prevents me from proceeding with the dungeon exploration. I tried partying with the police chief and try to check if i can go thru the ice area on the 10th floor but to no avail.

What i did before i talk to the chief is that right after the zombie infestation quest line > killing the eyeball in the frozen area > payed the 1mil to ilda > went to the house of magic(the one where you become an apprentice magical girl job advancement) > police station (talk to the chief to no avail)

Last edited:

Gamer23

Reputation score

Game updated, additional content added. No CG's added though.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Bug fixes updated.

Tyris101

Reputation score

Can anyone send me their Audio folder? Replacing with the one from the trial is not working for me. No SE folder in sight, just a SE.bin file.

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mega Link to Version 1.31 with Item / Weapon / Armor / Skill / Troop / Enemy / UI Translation + 100% CG File / New Game Plus.

Sorry i had to break it up into 2. It kept failing at 85% otherwise.

Guess this game is dead here. so sad to see such an addictive game go bye bye.
Links already broken

Gamer23

Reputation score

Bugs in events fixed.

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

oh dang it i finally found this game again

lost my URL last itme my pc got a wipe xD

any funtioning link?

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

prolly necroing, but is there anyone with a link? please and thank you in advance

Sakrilas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would appreciate if someone could reupload the game.

I tried looking in several places but had no luck.

Torrents are seedless and direct links expired.

Sincere thanks for any kind of help

PS: The torrent at nyaa .se appears to be dead, despite the fact that the site informs 2 seeds in the swarm. I'll try to download it through there, if I get the game I'll reupload it into Mega.

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did someone have 1.34 version??? In nyaa.se the version is 1.31, what is the difference between both version?

Gamer23

Reputation score

Just some bug fixes that some scenes are not triggering, features and typos. Noting on the scene/CG side, that remained the same. It is really a fun game and should support the creator, it is his first h-game work.

calcins

Reputation score

Link from nyaa.se stuck at 99.8%

I think I'll just buy it. Does anyone still have the UI translation?

Thank you!

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did this game have partial translation or full translation?

Status
Not open for further replies.