What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 円環 ] いせたん (RJ130644)

Status
Not open for further replies.

popotitos93

Reputation score
Re: いせたん [RJ130644]

Does anyone have the partial or the full translation?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

waaa my saves from old versions lost does anyone have new saves?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This....might be the second game I actually break down and cheat on. The mobs strength and skill usage are freaking amazing, but it takes a hell of a lot of work to get Nana anywhere near being able to take them down.

Such a shame, as far as RPGs go...this is the type of game I've been looking for....but damn, it's being unbalanced by a heroine who can get 2-3 shot by most enemies or stun locked into basically doing nothing. Of course you can just upgrade the hell out of her armor or learn better sub-jobs....but the amount of time that takes is unreal, I already have 9 hours spent in the game and I only started playing a few days ago.

With playing Star Ocean out and FFXV right around the corner...just can't dedicate that much time into a HRPG at the moment.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

KHTA said:
playing Star Ocean
Ooh, which one?
That being said, I'd probably remake a partial for this if I wasn't keeping myself to a ridiculous deadline. Or you could PM the author of the previous iteration (which was for 1.26) and see if she still has it.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Save and cheat engine table, change of address are seperate for personal stats and npc stats and main character hp/mp.
Can someone teach me how to make it so that it detect and change the address accordingly if it is even possible?

Attachments

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Save and cheat engine table, change of address are seperate for personal stats and npc stats and main character hp/mp.
Can someone teach me how to make it so that it detect and change the address accordingly if it is even possible?
It's possible, but not practical. In theory you could use techniques such as the ones to do it. In practice, it'd be far easier to modify the Ruby code to insert the cheat. I'm approaching the release of RPGMaker Trans v5 (sometime this month, I think), and that would be capable of doing it for most games (i.e. a 'cheaters patch' which can be applied to pretty much any game and gives a keypress combo to disable damage or something).

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ooh, which one?
That being said, I'd probably remake a partial for this if I wasn't keeping myself to a ridiculous deadline. Or you could PM the author of the previous iteration (which was for 1.26) and see if she still has it.
The new one Integrity and Faithlessness. I'll be perfectly honest, 80% of me buying this was for Fiore, another 10% was because of the VP soundtrack and the remaining was for Relia.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

for some reason save 1 and publicdata break the game for me and crash

Gamer23

Reputation score

for some reason save 1 and publicdata break the game for me and crash
Oh.
Im playing the 1.33 version untranslated. Im not sure if it is the version that affects it.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, super duper ultra long time lurker here (okay maybe not really) just fresh out trying to post something, here.

Just recently bothered to finish this game to the true end (credit where it's due: thanks to Harleyquin's guide and many others in this thread), and I gotta say it's one of the better RPGmaker games I've played.

That said, the starting steps of the game is admittedly PAINFUL, even despite the difficulty tone-down in one of the version updates. Players who don't abuse the Stungun in the intro are going to have a bad time, players who don't grind Adventurer Apprentice to a decent level while Iruda is with them before the descent into the Labyrinth Entrance are going to have a bad time, players who don't obtain and grind Mahou Shoujo Apprentice during the limited free-roam period before the Fairy Forest/Undead Invasion arc are going to have a BAD time, and so on and so forth.

Though knowing several particular grinding "sweet spots" can be particularly beneficial, some of them already mentioned somewhere back in this thread. Like the Rafflesias in the Fairy Fountain or the Hellhounds in Labyrinth B30F.

There's also the waterfall cave east of the Temple of Light/Labyrinth entrance (the one blocked by a rock while going off to rescue the sister from the golem, and later accessed to rescue the Undine from the same golem), which holds groups of Mini-Gathers who despite hitting very hard by the point it's accessible (the limited free-roam period) are vulnerable to Paralyze and Freeze, and drop a pretty good amount of cash items by that point in the game.

Later on Nana gets ridiculously powerful though, but with select enemies (mostly bosses) still posing a threat even with 999 everything is something I'm honestly quite impressed about.

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone has ver 1.34? i kept crashing on 1.31 while battling the very first zombie in the game for some reason... <-<

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, every single one of these download links are dead, is there at least a MEGA for Ver. 1.31 out there that someone here can give out and something that is NOT broken?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, every single one of these download links are dead, is there at least a MEGA for Ver. 1.31 out there that someone here can give out and something that is NOT broken?
Search my post at page 39 #580,,, that's for 1.31 version,,,

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone have the Partial for this game ver 1.31?

the link in this thread on that version of partial is broken :(

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've been working on translating the menus at least. But as always I'm super slow and frequently distracted so I don't know when it'll be completed. Some of the script lines don't stay in the text files between successive RPGMaker Trans runs so that's been a little tricky.

Edit: Translated everything in the menu that I could find that shows after just starting the game. I'll update it as I play the game, but I wouldn't ever expect it to be complete.

Last edited:

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how to get scenes in this game -__- does any 1 have save which is at point where i can get the H-stuff started all i do is fighting this and that nothing H yet -__- thanks well and if any pointers plz i am all ear's ppl

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is probably an almost pointless post since my only experience with the game is in a 100% chaste true end run anyway, but I'm just gonna drop in and say that H-scenes in this game is few and far between, so people who are in it just for the H should probably stay away.

That said, I do know that there tend to be game-over scenes when losing to storyline-battle human enemies, though player-initiated scenes are usually gated behind the true "free roam period" which is after the zombie invasion arc. It's a pretty long road.

Gamer23

Reputation score

I completed the game multiple times, the H-scenes are plenty and in wide variations. The problem is that you have to meet certain requirements in order for it to activate, almost impossible if you dont know how to read japanese as they point you clues to what to do next and/or hint on actions to take. Each male character that you can party with does have their own unique route and h-scene.

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is probably an almost pointless post since my only experience with the game is in a 100% chaste true end run anyway, but I'm just gonna drop in and say that H-scenes in this game is few and far between, so people who are in it just for the H should probably stay away.

That said, I do know that there tend to be game-over scenes when losing to storyline-battle human enemies, though player-initiated scenes are usually gated behind the true "free roam period" which is after the zombie invasion arc. It's a pretty long road.
I completed the game multiple times, the H-scenes are plenty and in wide variations. The problem is that you have to meet certain requirements in order for it to activate, almost impossible if you dont know how to read japanese as they point you clues to what to do next and/or hint on actions to take. Each male character that you can party with does have their own unique route and h-scene.

4lurk3r,Gamer23 aahhh damn thanks guys well 4lurk3r i am pretty much near the point of zombie invasion been doing those battles right now will tend to stick with those till end ... and Gamer23 thanks too but well not good at moon speak i was just checking and read there was a partial lying around but can't find it :( yet .... also if that partial got quests translated would get me there but well if no biggie then can you up your any save pretty please thanks :eek:

Gamer23

Reputation score

4lurk3r,Gamer23 aahhh damn thanks guys well 4lurk3r i am pretty much near the point of zombie invasion been doing those battles right now will tend to stick with those till end ... and Gamer23 thanks too but well not good at moon speak i was just checking and read there was a partial lying around but can't find it :( yet .... also if that partial got quests translated would get me there but well if no biggie then can you up your any save pretty please thanks :eek:
It rejected my save, file size too big for this site.8.52MB

Please reply if you had dled it, im taking it down at the end of the mth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.