What's new

[WIP - Partial] いせたん [RJ130644]

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Game: いせたん [RJ130644] v1.31
DL Site Page:
ULMF Thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25487

I'd barely call this a partial but I started translating the menu the best I can as I go along in the game. Though I'm not even sure on the title. I think it's Isetan but I'm going to hold off on putting it in the title until I get confirmation on that.

See the attached file for the files.
Extract the files into the game folder after extracting the rgss file.

I've really only just translated what pops up in the menu when you just start the game. Better than nothing I suppose since it doesn't seem like anyone has the old partials to bring up to v1.31.

Attachments

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: いせたん [RJ130644]

The sad thing is I had a fully partial for this but then my HDD broke down before I could release it... After that, I never got to making a new partial for this game.

It's a really good game gameplay wise, but it lacks quite a few h-scenes. You can play for hours before seeing a single h-scene.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Well found some old partial and translated some stuff, still struggling to find the the intro choices and the main menu, gonna try translating some more later if i have time.

Sir Phoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I desperately want to see this translated. Is there any progress?

Sir Phoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I am actually making progress on this. I've restarted from scratch on the latest version. I've translated nearly the entire opening, between picking abilities as well as her Isekai entrance, I've translated character names, all classes, 30% of the abilities, most of the states, and the first 3 rooms of the entry dungeon. As far as quality, it's... improving. I don't speak Japanese, so I use a MTL to get a feel for what is being said and who's reacting to what. I am not literally translating the game unless the literal MTL actually works in proper grammar.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
So I am actually making progress on this. I've restarted from scratch on the latest version. I've translated nearly the entire opening, between picking abilities as well as her Isekai entrance, I've translated character names, all classes, 30% of the abilities, most of the states, and the first 3 rooms of the entry dungeon. As far as quality, it's... improving. I don't speak Japanese, so I use a MTL to get a feel for what is being said and who's reacting to what. I am not literally translating the game unless the literal MTL actually works in proper grammar.
Nice! Had to put it on hiatus due to college stuff, good to see someone working on it. :D

Sir Phoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The intro (pick your ability) stuff was on Map004. The part of the labyrinth that you start the game in, the first 3 rooms are Map033, Map034, and Map035. You have to turn events on, check each of them, then check each of their branches and translate everything. It's not too bad, but I figured it be much-much easier if I had the items, classes, skills, and enemies translated first as they are all referenced in the code.

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Finally after almost a decade (lol) i found this gem again (doesnt help that the name is in Japanese).

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Finally after almost a decade (lol) i found this gem again (doesnt help that the name is in Japanese).
Do you mean the game itself or this particular thread?