What's new

ACT [ Ishigaki ] [ 石垣 ] What a Wonderful Day!! RE157437 RE157437

Cyrus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: What a Wonderful Day!! [RJ157437]

Sorry it took so long. Comp decided to bust a gasket. anyway here's the newest version.

mega.nz/#!bpwnyAZZ!1wNiPXO3umiZjATzj0N1ovVoH8Nmf6sc-BRbWbSupPw
Appears to have been taken down.

Tomo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Link appears to have been taken down.
<strike>What a Wonderful Day!! [RJ158422] - Mega Link</strike>
Ah dreaded post count, just got my account activated so cannot post links.
Mega.nz/ said:
#!7EViXSgD!p3UcD5kWf8tTpZh_EnnxQhOZKFeHvu3ceigsXSxK8xk
Password: ulmf
Currently cleaning up my Mega drive and backing up some of my stuff, found this so decided to review the link. This is the newest version of the updated release of the game. [RJ158422]

My apologies for the thread revive.

Last edited:

snowshadow

Reputation score

Repost on that update please? It was taken down.

Krampus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

While we're necro-ing the shit out of this thread anyway, a full save would be nice too.

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

100% save data for the full game

(What a Wonderful Day !! Completed Edition)
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ158422.html

Attachments

Machow8

Lurker
Reputation score

<strike>What a Wonderful Day!! [RJ158422] - Mega Link</strike>
Ah dreaded post count, just got my account activated so cannot post links.

Currently cleaning up my Mega drive and backing up some of my stuff, found this so decided to review the link. This is the newest version of the updated release of the game. [RJ158422]

My apologies for the thread revive.
What is the password?

Thanks. =]

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
For what fucking reason did you have to bump the thread with no apparent fucking reason? No offense Just curious

Knightbanez

Reputation score
Does anybody have the password for the 7zip file?

Edit: Why am I getting mad faces for the comment? Did I do something wrong?
I'm assuming they didn't like you reviving a thread after a year and a half. That, or asking for a password to a zip file and not knowing the context of what you're asking. I would just DM the person who posted it next time instead of reviving the thread. Just a heads up! Hope this helped! :D

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Because you posted in a thread that's been inactive for a significant amount of time.

For what fucking reason did you have to bump the thread with no apparent fucking reason? No offense Just curious
It's pretty clear they're asking for a password to a file. Might want to either A: read the post you're going to chew someone out over or B: stop using words you don't understand.

Jay102

Reputation score
I'm assuming they didn't like you reviving a thread after a year and a half. That, or asking for a password to a zip file and not knowing the context of what you're asking. I would just DM the person who posted it next time instead of reviving the thread. Just a heads up! Hope this helped! :D
That would make sense, I don't know how to dm someone on here, sorry for bringing this back to life. Thank you for the heads up

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Because you posted in a thread that's been inactive for a significant amount of time.

It's pretty clear they're asking for a password to a file. Might want to either A: read the post you're going to chew someone out over or B: stop using words you don't understand.
Did you seriously think i was being serious? Or are you too being sarcastic thus following my game

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, actually, on the one hand i'm glad tbh that there is no anti necro rule on this forums, which is almost everywhere else
And kind of makes me envious, as me myself, pretty much was born in the darkness and saw the dawn of h games.

I bet for most people like him who just adopted it (are new) its effin' awesome because they have a shitton of options at their disposal in the vasr catalog

But, its understandable since they have old threads, that most shared stuff could be down or have another issue

Registered4Links

Reputation score
Years later, I'm really hoping this game gets an ENG translation. I'd really like to be able to follow dialogue and what settings are!

2dguy

Reputation score
there's a few new games from them! ( RJ343865 ) is good but i have no idea what i'm doing anyone have a save for it?
asking here because there's not a thread on it yet.

Edit: Here's as far as i got I know someone is looking for it

Attachments

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
there's a few new games from them! ( RJ343865 ) is good but i have no idea what i'm doing anyone have a save for it?
asking here because there's not a thread on it yet.

Edit: Here's as far as i got I know someone is looking for it
If you wish to discuss another game, make a thread for it.

Clario Ultimate

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
So, I suppose it was my mistake right? Well... I didn't had the time to read the conditions of this site so... I apologise for my rudeness.

Still a shame but... Nothing i can do about it...

Last edited: