What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [鳥籠] イタズラ戦争~小さな離島の物語~ (RJ189682)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jappoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [鳥籠] イタズラ戦争~小さな離島の物語~

Yeah, after that is where I'm stuck. Nothing seems to advance anything.
Try heading home and select "cook dinner". Make sure you spoke with principal before that.

kandaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was stuck there too.
there is a scene in the school bathroom that was preventing me from advance, look at the old teacher pissing from the side(will trigger a jerk scene), after that talk to principal, he will mention another meeting, go home, cook, talk to principal next day.
That worked for me.

FinalWarri0r21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was stuck there too.
there is a scene in the school bathroom that was preventing me from advance, look at the old teacher pissing from the side(will trigger a jerk scene), after that talk to principal, he will mention another meeting, go home, cook, talk to principal next day.
That worked for me.
Still isn't working for me. I guess I missed some type of event somewhere? If anyone has a save right at that point it would be appreciated cause I have no idea what I'm missing.

Edit: Apparently on his blog he mentions a bug that prevents progress. I probably was unlucky enough to get that bug.

Last edited:

RapNeo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I seem to be stuck. I've done the homework/doctor event and got banged by the red head coworker guy. No idea what to do now. Anyone get past this?
How do you get the homework event?

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So. Anyone can give save after "this' bug:confused:

flamingtorchholder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is a hacked save for just the event room i wouldn't use it to continue a game from here because it may bug the game out and you could get stuck somewhere. That said enjoy

Attachments

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have got all the scenes on every first row in the event room except for the one on the 3rd block of the second row. I don't know which one it is or how to proceed. As far as I can tell I need that one to start unlocking the scenes on the second.

Edit: Nvm I know which one it is now. It's the one with
the teacher who fucks her in the school bathroom.
For some reason it doesn't register in the event room.

And if the hacked save is indeed all the scenes then I am actually done and don't know what unlocks the second row scenes, if there are any.

Last edited:

jello_pudding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My game has glitched and at the scene where you get a cold the sprite for the wife turns unto the husbands, besides the girl looking like the guy I can't move out of the staff room because the game thinks its the guy trying to get in, what do..

EDIT: It was because I got into a water fight in the morning before school started, so if anyone gets that problem avoid water fights until the afternoon.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Are you even suppose to trigger something for the P.E. class? The event where the mc changes into a P.E. uniform (I think that's what it is...)
Sometimes an event is triggered for the red haired kid with a lit lamp icon, where the kids stand behind the class room double doors and you control the mc's kid. All I can do with the kid is just go outside and get random events -.-

Antox717

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The problem could be: found that i can access a scene at the ranch afer talking to the cow (yes the cow!) in the map wih the rancher (going to or returning from school). Made the new extracurricular event a couple of times and then i'm not struck anymore (at the moment :p)
Hope it helps

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Are you even suppose to trigger something for the P.E. class? The event where the mc changes into a P.E. uniform (I think that's what it is...)
Sometimes an event is triggered for the red haired kid with a lit lamp icon, where the kids stand behind the class room double doors and you control the mc's kid. All I can do with the kid is just go outside and get random events -.-
From playing the partially translated trial, an event should have appeared in the collection room.

Apparently the creator thought that in a game where you primarily control the female character who is involved with all the H-Scenes, making you randomly control an someone else and have the H-Scene happen off screen so you're forced to watch it in the collection room was a good idea.

I love the premise of the game, but holy shit that's stupid.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What's with the second row for all scene's, are they for a future update or something?

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What's with the second row for all scene's, are they for a future update or something?
I believe, like the person above you said, those are the scenes where the husband sees something happen, but you don't actually see those scenes, but are shown in the recollection room. Because there are scenes when there is a parents and teacher meeting in the class, but it doesn't unlock or whatsoever.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Aww man it would be awesome if this got a full translation.
But it would cost so much to get it commissioned :(

TheBluePylon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, definitely one of those games that's only truly enjoyable when fully translated. Without it, it just seems like I'm running around hitting random things to find stuff.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Sooo... how many times do you have to trigger the dinner with the husband's co-workers? I'm asking cause I've done it like 8 times and still get the same thing over and over...

Edit* *sighs*... ofc after posting this, new things start to magically happening -.-

Edit** And nope again... Now the mc is asleep at the table, but no matter what I do, I'm always forced to end the event...

Last edited:

nightelluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

stuck at the very beginning (probably) in the toilet stupidly comes comes the teacher (not glasses and old) and both go (((with a colleague also trouble with his wife sitting at the table getting drunk wife poured her husband to the toilet forward and already 10 times ( xs thing to do because there is no choice at dinner to give a red-haired on the head

p s sorry for my bad english

FinalWarri0r21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Redid the game and managed to get it working. Here's a save before talking to the principal for the second meeting. As to what happens after, no idea how long it'll work.

Attachments

TheBluePylon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I'm stuck now and not sure where to go. My current gallery status is in the spoiler.

The one spot missing in the second row is apparently glitched and doesn't get unlocked even if you see the event.

As of right now, every NPC just repeats events. The principle during the afternoon gives you the option of 4 of the major group events that already occurred. Any tips on where to progress? My assumption is to somehow enter the red head kid's house and get that western cowgirl outfit event to occur.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Attached below is my save file on the last stage.

The wife's already completely corrupted, the only thing you have to do to get the ending is to talk to the wife when you're controlling the husband at night.

I'm too lazy to get all the scenes, but you should've be able to get it nonetheless. Just kept checking all flags and NPCs.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.