What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [鳥籠] イタズラ戦争~小さな離島の物語~ (RJ189682)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [鳥籠] イタズラ戦争~小さな離島の物語~

aight i give up
ive been playing for 4 hours and i cant progress anymore
here are some events that keep repeating
-quiz > toilet cleaning
-field trip - prank by tripping
-college visiting - use toilet and nothing is happening
-hospital - check up and groped
-farm - pitfall and molesed
-inviting takao - toilet and fight
-PE - groped by boys
-teachers - helping and toilet scene
-neighbor - tending the garden, meet husband at evening

umm did you get blackmailed by college when you meet him and bend over after school beside husbands workplace also when husband if wife is still in kitchen invite her to table

sikucrutz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

umm did you get blackmailed by college when you meet him and bend over after school beside husbands workplace also when husband if wife is still in kitchen invite her to table
this is the event that i just cant get
if i talked to him, he dropped something on the ground and take pictures

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

this is the event that i just cant get
if i talked to him, he dropped something on the ground and take pictures
yeah so make sure that your wife is at the table with dudes because he will take a boob pic at table and make sure you go to the principle for the meeting if possible because it will give more H scenes

sikucrutz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah so make sure that your wife is at the table with dudes because he will take a boob pic at table and make sure you go to the principle for the meeting if possible because it will give more H scenes
i didnt know you can ask the wife to come to the table
now i can progress with the story thx

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Got stuck towards the end. I'm following the walkthrough around here
8. Natsuki's cold after school event ~~ After school, talk to the principal and do athletic meet ~ ~ Talk to the principal after talking to the principal, conduct class lessons ~ ~ Takao's father in the house of Takao play games

I did the athletic meet, I don't know exactly the interaction with the principal is suppose to be, all I know is that I can't enter Takao's house after Natsuki got a cold already. Keeps saying something about not enough courage.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Got stuck towards the end. I'm following the walkthrough around here
8. Natsuki's cold after school event ~~ After school, talk to the principal and do athletic meet ~ ~ Talk to the principal after talking to the principal, conduct class lessons ~ ~ Takao's father in the house of Takao play games

I did the athletic meet, I don't know exactly the interaction with the principal is suppose to be, all I know is that I can't enter Takao's house after Natsuki got a cold already. Keeps saying something about not enough courage.
well if you got that far then then you almost done the wife should be a slut by now

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't enter Takao's house after Natsuki got a cold already. Keeps saying something about not enough courage.
I'm at the same point, I've got Fuyuka pretty much a slut - most of the townspeople freely grope or fuck her. I've even done the Naked Festival again and gone back to Takao's Father's stall and had Fuyuka suck him off. Done the Class Visit again, as well as the Island Meeting (with Haruhiko and without)

There must be another event that triggers this, just can't figure out what.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm at the same point, I've got Fuyuka pretty much a slut - most of the townspeople freely grope or fuck her. I've even done the Naked Festival again and gone back to Takao's Father's stall and had Fuyuka suck him off. Done the Class Visit again, as well as the Island Meeting (with Haruhiko and without)

There must be another event that triggers this, just can't figure out what.
did the principle fuck you in toilet in school and did you as the husband go to the wife and say you got a day off and the next day talk to your wife go on a family trip to the ranch and secretly get ntr by the farm guy

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

did the principle fuck you in toilet in school and did you as the husband go to the wife and say you got a day off and the next day talk to your wife go on a family trip to the ranch and secretly get ntr by the farm guy
The ranch scenes I have done, but never seen the principal in the bathroom. Is that the same as the other teachers in the stalls where Fuyuka can look at him?

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The ranch scenes I have done, but never seen the principal in the bathroom. Is that the same as the other teachers in the stalls where Fuyuka can look at him?
no its when you punish them for bad quiz and tell them to clean toilets and they decide to prank you in toilet

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can someone help finish the recollection room.

I need those 2 Tako Father events. I have no idea what triggers them. Literally have everything else except for the top right. Which I assume is the ending, which I thought you can only get after viewing this event.

Can't upload photo somehow, had to use a imgur link.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can someone help finish the recollection room.

I need those 2 Tako Father events. I have no idea what triggers them. Literally have everything else except for the top right. Which I assume is the ending, which I thought you can only get after viewing this event.

Can't upload photo somehow, had to use a imgur link.
Talk to Tako at the construction site. Instead of inviting him to your house, he invites you to his house. After you've done that event, you'll finally have the courage to go to his house alone.

mendigozo

Reputation score
I'm mad, this game blue-balled me hard.
The art style and dialog are great but the game is directionless, you repeat the same actions every day expecting any new results and this just drags ad infinitum.

I can't keep playing like this anymore, even if I discover what that I supposed to do I know it will lead to more half an hour of insanity. I'm mad, this game ruined my day and I probably try to play again just to be madder.

tealsack

Reputation score
This is driving me nuts. I can't progress. I invite Tako home for the first time. A million times. I think I'm suppose to let him steal the underwear? But I can't get that to happen if so. When I play as the son my only option is to confront him.

Its also the same few options each day. Invite tako, go to the ranch where my breasts are shown or get upskirted.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Jackie_Bunz

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to unlock the last doctor scene? I've unlocked every CG except for the one. Capture2.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.