What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [鳥籠] イタズラ戦争~小さな離島の物語~ (RJ189682)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [鳥籠] イタズラ戦争~小さな離島の物語~

whats new in version 1.03????

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone know if someone is working on a full translation of this? I've saw a partial but no word on a full. It looks like such a great game.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know if someone is working on a full translation of this? I've saw a partial but no word on a full. It looks like such a great game.

yeah it would be awesome if m1zuki could translate this that dudes a beast

Darkarhon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ewn made a full translation if you guys want it, its here

Gugino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

has anybody the game for me also a download link?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You still play as the girl so in a way it doesn't feel that heavy of an NTR I guess?
I have no problems with NTR that is mostly from the girl's POV or even the "villain's" POV, some of my favorite NTRs are like that actually. It might be because I do not try to pretend or roleplay that I am the MC, and I absolutely HATE netori so I am not projecting myself onto the "villain" either. Might be part of the reason why I don't like or even hate stuff like Sword Arts Online and Re:Zero, where the MCs seems like little more than wish-fulfillment Marty Stu for nerds.

ments

Reputation score

this all game is about grown up teacher and little kid's, the image has little boy in it, in 1st page game description there is tag shota and in left bottom corner there is tag shota, yet people still ask for links

Keyen

Reputation score

Stuck after the naked festival. According to the google translate guide, I was supposed to take a water bomb from takao, but nothing happened. Where/when is this event?

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anybody have this game?

polo2005

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stuck after the naked festival. According to the google translate guide, I was supposed to take a water bomb from takao, but nothing happened. Where/when is this event?
it happen outside of the school for me, when he runs around on the schoolyard.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

it happen outside of the school for me, when he runs around on the schoolyard.

yo download the english version of the game trust me its easier!

Bzshr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if this is correct but this unlocks the neighbor further.
First buy the water gun from the old lady.
Then, after school, go inside your house and back outside.
Go talk to neighbor for event.

rizo

Reputation score

Ok I've played a good bit through it, I'm at the part where you go to the town meeting but your husband goes with you. I've done it twice and got both scenes. I don't know what to do now. I still have a lot of cgs to get in the recollection room and she still doesn't want to go into the prankster kids house with his dad. :/

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok I've played a good bit through it, I'm at the part where you go to the town meeting but your husband goes with you. I've done it twice and got both scenes. I don't know what to do now. I still have a lot of cgs to get in the recollection room and she still doesn't want to go into the prankster kids house with his dad. :/
what the heck you saying the husband never goes with you to the town meetings he always says hes busy..

also maybe you need increase the heat of you pranks and also you need to get more cg like the one where your husband brings his friends home for drinking
these are event givers - farmer -neighbor garden -bringing the prank kid home with you -looking at penis when teachers go bathroom -the cow man try some of these to get further but *to proceed in the games story and to be able to get into the dads home you gotta go to more meetings and you are able to go to these by getting further with pranking takao like water balloon prank etc.*

rizo

Reputation score

what the heck you saying the husband never goes with you to the town meetings he always says hes busy..

also maybe you need increase the heat of you pranks and also you need to get more cg like the one where your husband brings his friends home for drinking
these are event givers - farmer -neighbor garden -bringing the prank kid home with you -looking at penis when teachers go bathroom -the cow man try some of these to get further but *to proceed in the games story and to be able to get into the dads home you gotta go to more meetings and you are able to go to these by getting further with pranking takao like water balloon prank etc.*
After a certain point you will go to a town meeting and husband will go with you. I've done the water balloon thing already and the friends coming home and drinking. Then the husbands junior blackmail thing. Done those already, that's why I'm stuck on what to do next. :/

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here is all the saves i have made while playing thee English version
*save number 8* is important because i got the water gun from candy lady to get revenge and you will get sick and have to go to the doctor and that is a major move because in that time the MC starts to slowly realize sexual harassment is just pranks

Bzshr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After a certain point you will go to a town meeting and husband will go with you. I've done the water balloon thing already and the friends coming home and drinking. Then the husbands junior blackmail thing. Done those already, that's why I'm stuck on what to do next. :/
Have you finished the event in the bathroom when you invited the kid?
It might be better if you show us your current unlocked CGs instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.