What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [鳥籠] イタズラ戦争~小さな離島の物語~ (RJ189682)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [鳥籠] イタズラ戦争~小さな離島の物語~

I've done the bathroom one with the prankster.
Here is my cg list.

Bzshr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've done the bathroom one with the prankster.
Here is my cg list.
Maybe she's not 'corrupted' enough, I can see that you haven't tried to finish two easy CGs. Try to talk to either teachers in the urinal to get them. Then see if she can enter the kid's house after.

rizo

Reputation score

Maybe she's not 'corrupted' enough, I can see that you haven't tried to finish two easy CGs. Try to talk to either teachers in the urinal to get them. Then see if she can enter the kid's house after.
This is what it was, after speaking with the teacher I spoke with the kid and the son didn't want him to come home so she lost a game.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

guys great news Everything Investigator Girl [HappyPink] is now is translated XD

rizo

Reputation score

ok I've got to the point where I can view the ending where she gets pregnant.
But I still have so many cgs to unlock. I don't know what to do to get them as the guide doesn't tell me. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Last edited:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

But I still have so many cgs to unlock. I don't know what to do to get them as the guide doesn't tell me. Can anyone point me in the right direction.
ok looks like i had everything in my jap version except one Capture2.jpg
what your missing is husband stuff so what you do i believe is after coming back from work as husband dont skip meal and when wife is in kitchen talk to her and pick the i am staying home tomorrow and tomorrow you can go up to wife and you have like 3 choices also take the family trip to farm and the dude fucking milks the wife

Bzshr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

4 on the right - don't skip the part where you control the husband at night. Do it twice (Perspective of husband and wife separate, hence 4 'cgs')

Farmer - talk to him?

Clinic - Have the son get sick again when you talk to him after school. Once he is sick, talk to him again and she'll suggest to go to clinic. You'll be on perspective of son, so he won't know what's happening after the 'checkup' is over ;)

2nd to the last - Request another festival, talk to the same guy on the farther left

Lower right last - Request another festival, talk to the same guy on the middle ('shaved ice cream')

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

4 on the right - don't skip the part where you control

Lower right last - Request another festival, talk to the same guy on the middle ('shaved ice cream')
completely forgot you can do the festival two times

dilgar01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn it, the demo is sooo good! Unfortunately, DLsite/manix does not want my creditcard. So . . . can anyone please tell me where to go get this OR send it to me via email? I really hate to ask and look so lame. :(

UrbaiZ

Reputation score

hi, i need help, im stuck after the MC starts to slowly realize sexual harassment is just pranks, no matter what i choose no further progression, husband friends do nothing, prank kid and his friend come closer but nothing more, same events on all places all time, this is my cg room
https ://ibb.co/hXFzN5

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hi, i need help, im stuck after the MC starts to slowly realize sexual harassment is just pranks, no matter what i choose no further progression, husband friends do nothing, prank kid and his friend come closer but nothing more, same events on all places all time, this is my cg room
https ://ibb.co/hXFzN5
lol you collected lots of nothing ok talk more with gardener give hmrk to the prank kid get blackmailed by husbands friend by talking to him during day beside husbands work and then go home wait for husband to bring his friends then after husband leaves to go washroom and leaves wife with them on the table the dude will take a boob pic after that talk to the hubbys friend beside workplace daytime and he will blackmail her and fuck her

also vist the doctor more

sikucrutz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ive been doing the same things over and over again
how the hell do i progress?
can i cheat somehow?

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ive been doing the same things over and over again
how the hell do i progress?
can i cheat somehow?
no cheating just gather as much cg as possible until it tells you the principle wants to talk to you

Demokaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd like to confirm something. Are the second rows actually missing CGs (see attachment) or did I get everything? If it's the former, how do I progress from here?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Sarav

Reputation score

I'd like to confirm something. Are the second rows actually missing CGs (see attachment) or did I get everything? If it's the former, how do I progress from here?

Thanks in advance.
No that's everything. I don't know why there's an extra row, maybe he's planning an update, who knows.

dasam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No that's everything. I don't know why there's an extra row, maybe he's planning an update, who knows.
I think the cg slots are supposed to be 3D cubes, meaning these aren't second rows, only the front side of the cubes

Demokaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That shucks, I was hoping for more. Thanks.

I think the cg slots are supposed to be 3D cubes, meaning these aren't second rows, only the front side of the cubes
That's one way to see it, but it's the same texture and you can step on the front side so it doesn't give the impression that it's a wall.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks in advance.
the second row is intentionally empty (event and cg is located ONLY in the first row). it's there for only esthetic purpose. u can clearly see it by open the game with maker program.

Demokaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the second row is intentionally empty (event and cg is located ONLY in the first row). it's there for only esthetic purpose. u can clearly see it by open the game with maker program.
I see. But I'd rather not dissect games to avoid spoilers.

sikucrutz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

aight i give up
ive been playing for 4 hours and i cant progress anymore
here are some events that keep repeating
-quiz > toilet cleaning
-field trip - prank by tripping
-college visiting - use toilet and nothing is happening
-hospital - check up and groped
-farm - pitfall and molesed