It's raining tentacles! (Sarah/Caulder)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: It's raining tentacles! (Sarah/Caulder)

The sergeant barks the order, and soon the squad is on the move back to the way they came. Sarah finds herself in the middle of the line, behind the soldier carrying Priscilla. The orcs set a hard pace and show no intentions of slowing down, though they keep glancing around as if expecting an ambush.

After an hour of steady marching, they arrive in a small camp with a dozen large tents and a squad of soldiers in watch. Priscilla is taken to a field medic, who starts looking her over.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah moves along with the soldiers, her blush only deepening once they arrive at the camp, her darting into the medic tent when PRiscilla is taken there to be examined. "U-Uhm...T-That thing...It force-fed me something that made me feel weird. I can't really describe it...Has anyone else...Fallen victim to this strange sudden forest?" she asks the doctor, just happy to be away from all the prying eyes inside the tent.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The medic takes his time examining Priscilla, before turning to look at Sarah. He's an orc too, though older than any of the soldiers, with scars crisscrossing his face. "Good pulse, no breathing trouble. Hellhounds are tough, I expect she'll be none worse for the wear. You're the only ones here we know of, but these damn things are popping up all over, it seems. Can you describe the thing?"

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well...This strange plant-woman strapped us to tree and then these...Tentacles, I guess you could call them? Tried to impregnate us...Priscilla passed out at some point because of it, so I was worried for her." Sarah says, her ears twitching as she sits down to rest. "It tried to knock me up too...I've never seen plants move like this before."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Plant-woman, I think we had some data about those..." the medic mutters, turning to look at a datapad and typing something on it. "Ah. Codename dryad, it seems they do some... interesting things to women. I'm surprised you're still coherent. Preliminary analysis suggests it's probably not permanent. I can give you something to knock you out for a few hours if you want, that ought to help at least some."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Y-Yeah...If you consider raping us full of seeds "interesting" I suppose you could say that." the Kitsune says as she rubs one of her arms. "N-No. I want to make sure Priscilla gets proper treatment. I can't afford to be unconscious. Sorry." she says with a hitch in her voice as she finds a seat to sit in and keep watch over her hellhound friend.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The medic grunts and mutters something in orkish. Filling a cup with tea, he hands it to Sarah. "She doesn't need treatment, she just needs rest. As do you, in my opinion, but that's your own choice. But if you don't need bed, I don't need you distracting me by staying here. I have work to do in case someone gets actually injured."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you." the Kitsune says with a nod of her head as she takes the tea and sips it. "Just...Telkl me where I can go to get some spare clothes. And...Maybe send for me when she wakes up?" she says, seeming a little bit lost, not really knowing what to do in a situation like this.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The orc medic grunts again before procuring a white cloak from one of the boxes at the back of the tent and throwing it to Sarah. "Here. I somehow doubt any of the orcs here is your size. I'll let you know when she's coherent, though it might be better if you start looking for a way to get back to the city."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"T-Thank you, but no...I have to...Get to the facility...I have to make sure everyone is alright. And I don't want to leave my friend here, alone, after what she's been through." the Kitsune says as she pulls the cloak over herself and uses it to conceal her body from the Orc doctor. "J-Just...Call me when she wakes up...I'll be...Outside." she says, moving to exit the tent and find something to sit on nearby, a downtrodden look on her face.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Sarah finds a nice spot in shade that's out of the way while allowing her to observe the rest of the camp. Everyone seems to be hard at work. After a while, a bored looking lieutenant with a clipboard comes to talk with her. "You would be Sarah Chambers, right? And your friend is Priscilla Breathburn? Pardon me, but we're still sorting out the missing persons-list. Not many people in the desert, luckily. Do you have anything you need right now? Or anyone you need a message sent to? I expect your family and friends might be worried right now."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Y-Yes. That's me. A-and that would be my friend." the Kitsune says, wrapping herself a little tighter. "N-No. I don't have any next of kin that would care about me. Though...Has there been any word from the listening station out here? T-That's where I was working before all this happened."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"No word from the observatory today. Last night the wards were still holding, though they were being probed every now and then." the lieutenant replies. "If you're part of the staff, I can probably arrange for you to get there when a chopper does the next supply drop tomorrow, assuming their situation doesn't get worse by then."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"O-Only if my friend is up for it tomorrow. No offense, but I don't feel safe leaving her alone after what we went through." the Kitsune says with a shudder, looking away shamefully from the lieutenant. "What do you mean the wards are being probed, by chance?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"That... may be a problem. Movement is currently restricted, understand, and since she has no real business being there, I don't think she'll get a ride." the lieutenant says, shrugging in response to Sarah's question. "Do I look like a battlemage to you? They're probably trying to see if there's a weak spot in them, or something like that."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I see. Thanks anyway. I'll just wait until my friend is better and we'll figure out what to do after that." the Kitsune says as she huddles up and looks down at the ground, content to wait for word of the hellhound waking up.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Suit yourself, then." The lieutenant replies, making some notes on the clipboard. "I'll be around if you need anything." As the lieutenant goes to pursue some other task, Sarah is left alone, although one of the grunts brings her coffee and sandwiches after a while.

She must have dozed off at some point, because it's late in the afternoon when a grunt pokes her awake to let her know that Priscilla wants to talk with her.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah nods as the Lieutenant moves off, waiting for something to happen, and accepting the offered coffee and sandwiches graciously, filling her belly while she waits, swiftly letting herself fall asleep.

When she finally wakes up after passing out, she blinks a few times and listens to the orc, shooting up to her feet and adjusting the coverings she had, making a bee-line for the medical tent and Priscilla, hoping she was alright.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Sitting up on the bed with the blanket around her legs, Priscilla doesn't seem to give a damn about her nudity. "You look terrible." she says as Sarah comes closer. "What happened after I was... captured?"

Last edited:

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"A lot of nasty stuff you really don't want explained in detail. Long story short, these soldiers saved us from that bitch, and I've been waiting for you to wake back up." Sarah says, moving over towards Priscilla's bed, and wrapping her in a sudden hug. "I'm so glad you're alright. I was worried she might have broken something."