What's new

RPG [Ittetsu Factory] [ 一鉄工房] The Deadend of Superheroine Ciska / 被虐闘姫シスカ RE187872 RJ187872

dilgar01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, I tried a few searches here and abroad and found nothing on this game. RE187872 is the DLSite "location tag" I guess. It's a great, quick, ryona-style game with cut-ins during your battles. AND, once you clear all the little in-game mini games you do a LOT of editing on how the battles play out. Take a look and get the trial game, it will also allow a bit of editing. There are cheat-sheets in a folder for those who get stuck . . . but they're in Japanese.
>.< I have the full game but can't read Japanese. If anyone can help with a translation of those sheets it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

uzil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Deadend of Superheroine Ciska

Have you tried using a machine translator? I don't have the full version, so I can't have a look at them myself.

OP
D

dilgar01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, not at the moment Uzil.

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Link for convience

JP:

ENG:

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The fact i can't read japanese make this game's scenario really epic:

The aliens are invading earth, quick let's go for some yuri fight in a wrestling ring.

burningvigor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The deadend of Superheroine Ciska

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ187872.html

Looks more like a story based ryona game. I can't beat the wolf girl probably because I don't understand what I should be doing.

The art is nice though. Anyone might have a save for this with the gallery unlocked?

The game is on animesharing.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: The deadend of Superheroine Ciska

Still downloading but I can't wait to try this out. I love wrestling H-games.

Last edited:

AHHHHHH And Agony

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ooh, this looks really good! I wouldn't complain if a partial was made (or full, but that might be pushing it.)

burningvigor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found a video on it

youtube.com/watch?v=nDvu02W1F_s

I wish it was in english though.

OP
D

dilgar01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I managed to get a four digit code to in-lock that side door next to the main entrance. 8823 should let you into the edit room (!) BUT, it will not let you edit the protagonist's HP for the fight.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Any gallery unlocked? :D

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any gallery unlocked? :D

This game is a major letdown.
While the artwork is some of the best I've seen in an RPG, the gameplay is dull, the cutscenes are far too many and there's very little actual content.

Would not recommend buying.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, it seems like a short little thing. I might pick it up and try it out, but I doubt I'll buy it.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

cgs are great but hitting a woman literally :(

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Good investment for their future game. Worth the price for a short game.
Save CG/Scenes

Attachments

zipetya

Reputation score

Rather short and a bit lacking on the H-front.

Regardless, cannot say it wasn't entertaining. And the CGs of all the heroines are top-notch. The ladies are very easy on the eyes...
(Fair warning though, quite a bit of violence.)

Would have to agree with Gamer23, above me.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I am playing this right now, and while I managed to figure out most puzzles (I can help on them), there is two I can't do at all : the math problem with the bacteria on the room with the laptops, and the trading sequence with the animals. Can anyone help ?

Oh and second question I guess, with additional spoilers :

So basically, the plot is that Shizuka/Ciska, the main character, gets rescued from rape by Naomi, the girl in blue, and decides to become a superheroine like her. She gets the same kind of suit, getting superhuman strength, speed and recovery. Problem is : Fenrir (wolf girl), champion of the alien race that apparently has been giving trouble to Naomi and the scientific staff, is now coming to Earth, and her schtick is to humiliate her opponents by challenging the invaded planet's champion(s) to a martial art found on their planet. Here, apparently she took a liking to wrestling, what with the humilation and all.

From what I get, the whole deal is that Shizuka/Ciska is FAR less powerful than Fenrir, and so is Naomi. But by wandering around and doing puzzles, Shizuka/Ciska gets powerups for her suit, and if I got the opening narration for gameplay correctly, basically lets you determine the outcome of the only fight in the game.

So my question is : how much puzzles are there ?

zipetya

Reputation score

So I am playing this right now, and while I managed to figure out most puzzles (I can help on them), there is two I can't do at all : the math problem with the bacteria on the room with the laptops, and the trading sequence with the animals. Can anyone help ?

Oh and second question I guess, with additional spoilers :

So basically, the plot is that Shizuka/Ciska, the main character, gets rescued from rape by Naomi, the girl in blue, and decides to become a superheroine like her. She gets the same kind of suit, getting superhuman strength, speed and recovery. Problem is : Fenrir (wolf girl), champion of the alien race that apparently has been giving trouble to Naomi and the scientific staff, is now coming to Earth, and her schtick is to humiliate her opponents by challenging the invaded planet's champion(s) to a martial art found on their planet. Here, apparently she took a liking to wrestling, what with the humilation and all.

From what I get, the whole deal is that Shizuka/Ciska is FAR less powerful than Fenrir, and so is Naomi. But by wandering around and doing puzzles, Shizuka/Ciska gets powerups for her suit, and if I got the opening narration for gameplay correctly, basically lets you determine the outcome of the only fight in the game.

So my question is : how much puzzles are there ?
There is a -sort of- walkthrough folder with the solutions to the puzzles in it. The ones you are looking for are #18 (the one with the trading of items with the animals) and #21 (the laptops). The laptops one won't even give you a prize, and is not a puzzle essentially.

These wlakthrough files are in Japanese, granted, but quite straightforward, and you should have no problems understanding how to solve the puzzles with Google Translate.

There is also info there regarding the winning/losing conditions and the power-ups, and their effect on the final fight. IIRC it is a winning condition to have watched all the story disks about the doctor and wolf-girl's past... And the more power-ups you get (i.e. the more puzzles you solve) the easier -well, less hard, shall we say- the fight at the end gets.

Degenerator1997

Reputation score
I've been trying to find an image gallery for this but didn't have any luck, the one on ehentai seems limited to the girl in yellow but I remember seeing a video on youtube that had all the girls in it.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been trying to find an image gallery for this but didn't have any luck, the one on ehentai seems limited to the girl in yellow but I remember seeing a video on youtube that had all the girls in it.
gee that's interesting