Jamie (thetwo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jamie (thetwo)

Jamie can now clearly see there's only two of the things left.

Or one *really* fast one...

Jamie tries to go for both at once, hoping "two birds with one stone" will be more applicable then "one in the hand is better then two in the bush"...

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jamie goes for what she hopes will be her kill shot. However, before she can strike, she feels a sharp pain in her back. It's not a critter, she reaches back and pulls a dart out of her back. Suddenly the world goes out of focus and she blacks out.

(Spec Counter)

Jamie DEF: 0
Jamie CONST: 4 + 1
Fiend Pack HP: 2

When Jamie awakes, she notices that she is sitting upright, against the wall. Her eyes take a moment to focus, but when they do, she sees that the critters are nowhere to be seen. The Doctor is standing in front of her, this time without her labcoat. "Congratulations, You have beaten the final test. I will answer any questions you have."

Dr D HP: 4

Options:
Attack
Wait/Talk

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(>.> I take it I did manage another crit? :D)

Jamie fights hard to resist an urge to simply lunge at the woman.

But don't forget, she asked what I wanted to fight and thirty seconds later had it ready. She could probably do that again and summon anything I've fought and more. And then there's whatever the hell she just poisoned me with... I should avoid trying to fight her if at all possible. And asking 'what comes next' for that matter, because if it's bad it'll probably follow within seconds...

"Okay, now what exactly it is you were trying to learn from me with these 'tests'?"

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

"Well, I am sure you remember very little about three nights ago, when you came into for a job interview. You met my assistant that day, and he thought you would be a prime candidate. You see, while you were not fit to work for us as a researcher, we are able to use your body for these tests." Dr. D takes a couple steps, bringing her within a couple feet of Jamie, and squats down to get to eye level with Jamie.

"You were the bait for these creatures. We are trying to develop a powerful biological weapon that will render armies obsolete. With these creatures, and the pheromones they produce, we can rule the world. You were merely the catalyst, and I must say, you did much better than expected."

Options:
Attack
Wait/Talk

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, that explains why you don't seem worried about anyone finding out... what does it matter if the police come knocking if you have the power to take over the world?

On the other hand, it doesn't explain the 'zoo' level I passed through.

"So, what do you do with girls who fail? And boys. There must be boys here somewhere, as much as I hate to admit it taking out all the women in all the armies in the world wouldn't have a huge impact."

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

The doctor laughs. "Oh, deary, I have no intention of actually stopping the armies, we plan on stopping their wives and girlfriends. What else would they have left to do other than kill one another? In that vacuum, my associates would rise." Dr D grabs Jamie's jaw almost lovingly, drawing her face close. "And the failures, well, they are put on display with the creature they seem to love so much."

Options:
Attack
Wait/Talk

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, I don't know... how about kill whoever it is screwing with their loved ones? Even if they spend all their resources chasing phantoms or even fighting each other, you're not just going to walk in unopposed... you'd still need an army...

"Three more questions. First off, how the hell do you hire so many people willing to be complicit in rape without those who aren't willing to be so complicit getting you arrested?"

"Secondly, exactly how many women have you kidnapped?"

"And finally... if you're sticking those who fail your tests in your perverted menagerie, what did you plan to do with those who pass?"

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

The Doctor stands bake up and walks a couple steps away before turning back to Jamie and speaking. "You are an inquisitive one. First off, you may have passed, but that doesn't mean you get to walk out that door." She points to a door to the South of the large, white room. "Secondly, It is not your business to know how many women have come through here. All you need to know is that you are not the first, and you won't be the last. Finally, you would be amazed at what the promise of power does to a person."

She looks Jamie over for a moment before asking, "Do you have anything else before I dispose of you?"

Options:
Attack
Wait/Talk

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, so much for asking anything I want. Well, getting answers to any questions I cared to ask, at any rate. I suppose plenty of people would be swayed by the desire for power but all those men I met were willing to actively try to rape me. I guess the more passive ones might be behind the scenes... and any women who wanted to blow the whistle probably ended up in here like me. But no answer to what happens to me next or how many test subjects there were. Great.

"Okay... I don't get to walk out that door. Which door do I get to walk out of? What happens next?"

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

"You have two choices, you can join me in testing my subjects, or you can go into a cell, much like your friend on this floor." The Doctor looks at Jamie intently.

Options:
Attack
Wait/Talk

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What... what happens to people in those cells? And what exactly does helping you entail?"

I don't want to help her rape more women, but I really don't want to end up in one of those cells, I think...

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(There is always a third option...)

Doctor D smiles, "Well, Since you didn't succumb to any of the tests, I don't suppose I have something to put in the cell with you. I'm sure I could find something to entertain your days here. That is, if you don't want to work for me. All I would need you to do is subdue my subjects and allow my creatures to take them."

Options:
Attack
Wait/Talk

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(I think I should mention: Joining her lab and picking the cell are both "Game Over" scenarios)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(What's the other one, then?)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(Options:
Attack
Wait/Talk
)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Great. So my choices are either be stuck in a cell until she finds something I'll 'succumb' to, or help her rape other women. Well, that changes things.

Jamie's eyes flicker to the door the doctor had pointed out earlier as being the ones she wouldn't simply be allowed to walk through, just for a moment.

"I... I don't want to go in the cell."

Mid-sentence, Jamie tries to hit the doctor in the stomach, choosing the figurative third option.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jamie's punch lands squarely in Dr D's gut. "OWW!" She exclaims. The Dr takes a step back before assuming a defensive posture. "So that is how it si then huh?"

Dr D HP: 3

Options:
Attack
Wait/Talk

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You've been trying to get things to rape me! And now you want me to either submit to it freely or help you do it to other women? What the hell did you think I was going to do?!"

Jamie goes for an elbow to the doctor's face.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jamie swings her elbow, hoping to floor the doctor. The doctor smiles, then blocks the blow with her forearm. "Nice try, but you are going to have to do better than that my pet." She says with a wry smile.

(Block)

Dr D HP: 3

Options:
Attack
Wait/Talk

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You know? The whole time I was in your sick little game I assumed you were a man?"

Jamie tries again to elbow the woman in the face, wanting to wipe her smile off.

Status
Not open for further replies.