What's new

ACT RPG Maker [ Jamming Software ] Succubus Maze サキュバスメイズ (RE138375) (RJ138375)

blazh

Lurker
Reputation score
New Op courtesy of: masterofn00bs

RJ138375_img_main.jpg

Title: Succubus Maze
Genre: A-RPG

DLSite JP:
DLsite EN:

Story:
MC is teleported to the world of succubi and has to find a way back home while evading the succubi on the way.
The game features different areas with each their succubus race (ie many clones of the same girl).
If one girl catches you, you'll need to break free before her friends join the fun (up to 4 vs 1).
Each area start out easy, with the girls using their full moveset beyond the region's checkpoint.

Game description:
The player's goal is to reach the end of the area without getting caught by the enemy. If the player is caught an animation will start of the succubus raping the MC. You can escape the succubus by mashing the directional buttons however there is a chance you will not break free after successfully mashing and will have to mash again until you do.

Your HP goes down while you're grappled; 0 = defeat/climax. Recover at a save point.
You'll be running around trying to collect useful items (shiny things). These can be used in the menu.
Each region has a special, missable item you need to collect for a special reward at the end.
Each region features a 'temptation' zone where the native girl will appeal to you (rather than the usual GET HIM! routine)
There's a pattern to the moves the girls use - what the first girl does, limits what her 1-3 friends can jump in to do.
Each area has a slightly different pattern.

A game over leads to three options:
1. To title
2. Load
3. Shut down

Gallery room:
The blue buttons in the room change all kinds of things like player level and the rate of HP decrease
The red button next to the save crystal teleports you to the interactive gallery. There you can set the parameters of the enemy like what grab they should use against you and how many of them should spawn.
The other two red buttons teleport you to unique events.
The green button allows you to change your name
The purple button resets all settings in the gallery to default.

Controls:
↑↓←→ : move around / struggle free when grappled
X,suppr,numpad 0 : open menu
Z,space,enter : select
shift: run (consumes stamina - the bottom bar)

Content:
Old school animated 3DCGs, femdom, cfnm, Seduction, Reverse rape, Monster girls
Half a dozen different girls (succubus, goblin, JK...)
Mostly foreplay/sumata (handjob, thighjob, etc.)
Dirty talk during the scenes (Japanese text, unvoiced)
GoR scenes are the same as the regular H-scenes

Full save will be included with this post.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ138375.html

RoR game with animated scenes
seems to have some kind of anti piracy protecction
* Genre *
Reverse R*pe Escape Action RPG

* Game *
Succubus Maze is packed full of masochistic situations only.
Escape the succubus or face her delightful sexual wrath.

* System *
- Pleasure attacks will reduce your HP to 0, ending in ejaculation and Game Over
- After that, you are be exploited in an H scene which you can watch as long as you want
- Button-mash to escape pleasure attacks

* About pleasure attacks *
- attacks come from 1 to 4 people
- all attacks are animated
- techniques include paizuri, handjob, blowjob, fotjob, girl on top, even twerking/ass frottage, etc.
- enemies also use seductive strikes
- during attacks, various dialogue is spoken

* Other features *
- over 250 anime sequences
- revisit your favorite H scenes in the gallery after you beat the game
- the game difficulty is easy

* Story *
One night, you -- the protagonist -- are spirited into the nightmare world of a succubus.
Can you resist the ecstasy and return to reality..... or will this wet dream be your final resting place?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: サキュバスメイズ Succubus Maze

you do not seem new but isnt that DRM so unless we find someone incredible nice to crack it and share it

we will not see a link for it until half a year minimum

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the demo is realy dissapointing. only 1 girl and 4 mins of gameplay thats it...

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what I've seen.. you can get ganged up on in this game by succubuses. Most i've seen is two succubuses on you.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

From what I've seen.. you can get ganged up on in this game by succubuses. Most i've seen is two succubuses on you.
2 are the most, used cheat engine for infinte helth and waited like 5 mins still only 2.
but that double penetration doesnt change my mind still dissapointing

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the trial's archive is only about 9mb iirc.
i just bought the full version since this is my dream game.
its archive is 400+mb. immediately there are more options than the trial, such as a fellatio attack on the first enemy i ran into.
i don't believe the trial speaks much for the full product.

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Question, how do you buy from the japanese version of DLsite? I tried to use my debit card but it never goes through and I don't own a credit card. They don't seem to accept Paypal either, so what other way is there to pay for this?

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So uh... is the drm based on rpgmaker? Cause maybe that would be easy to crack. Anyone got links?

Edit: yeah... so regardless of drm etc if the game installs the rgss2a archive like the demo anywhere and it is not password protected the game could be easily ripped from the archive

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the trial's archive is only about 9mb iirc.
i just bought the full version since this is my dream game.
its archive is 400+mb. immediately there are more options than the trial, such as a fellatio attack on the first enemy i ran into.
i don't believe the trial speaks much for the full product.
i would loove to play the game to but i cant buy stuff from DL site, so i can only hope for links to appear and if that doesnt happend i only have the demo... fml

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

to buy from jp dlsite you need to register an account and use a credit card. something i only figured out last night. i thought they refused foreign cards since i tried to use the guest payment method prior.
this will probably never leak since it has copy protection. unless they decide to remove it.
it's not that they don't accept paypal, it's that paypal doesn't accept them. paypal has a policy against purchasing anything adult or sexually oriented.

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

to buy from jp dlsite you need to register an account and use a credit card. something i only figured out last night. i thought they refused foreign cards since i tried to use the guest payment method prior.
this will probably never leak since it has copy protection. unless they decide to remove it.
it's not that they don't accept paypal, it's that paypal doesn't accept them. paypal has a policy against purchasing anything adult or sexually oriented.
wow and i dont have a credit card

i'll never see this game

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well, here's an outline at least

there's like 8 areas with a different succubus in each
each area has one optional trap you have to find if you want to see
there's also a ring fragment in each area to get a true ending or something (i didn't find them all yet)
most of them have the same animations but different dialogue
some of the traps have unique animations/angles
when you beat the game you unlock a book that takes you to the memoirs/recollection room any time you want when you start a new game. this room also has warps presumably so you can find all the ring fragments more easily

it's not entirely what i had expected in the end, but it's still very close to the thing i have always wanted. and not a single footjob in sight. finally.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

and not a single footjob in sight. finally.
You got lucky on missing it I'm assuming, one of the preview pics clearly shows that being in there, so, yay you for not getting it? :p

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

oh. so there is. i blitzed through the game mostly and haven't taken any real time with any of the enemies past the first area's succubus yet.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

This game has nice animations, but seems there's no actual cum effect. Also, while it looks nice, it seems unless you can read Japanese you're going to miss the main appeal...

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Speaking about DRM, There is a person on AS know to deal with this protection.

anime-sharing.com/forum/netorare-120/anime-sharing-netorare-general-discussion-thread-44653/index327.html#post1315242

If someone got an account on dlsite and can buy this game, try this method.
Quote Originally Posted by Redorc View Post
Thank you!
What did you do to crack it so easily?
It work like a password-protected archive file, i start the game then input my dlsite username and password, it automatically extracted all the game files in the same folder (and auto-delete them when i close the game), i just copied all the game files to another location while the game is running =))
Can someone who has the game try if it works and possibly share?

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i know dumb questionm but what kind of protection does this game have?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

If it's the same type they use for rpgmaker, look at arkanoid's quote. Basically you log into a dlsite account to launch the game, and it makes a folder with all the files. Once you stop playing, it deletes those files. So the workaround would be a simply copy/paste of those files while the game runs, and put it somewhere else. Boom, the copied files now make the game playable by anyone.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If it's the same type they use for rpgmaker, look at arkanoid's quote. Basically you log into a dlsite account to launch the game, and it makes a folder with all the files. Once you stop playing, it deletes those files. So the workaround would be a simply copy/paste of those files while the game runs, and put it somewhere else. Boom, the copied files now make the game playable by anyone.
if that would work it would be amazing, but i dont think it is that easy to trick a protection or maybe it is? :D