Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score
Re: Jen (Phoenix)

Searching the last few boxes, Jen finds nothing useful nor aggressive.

Options:
travel W/E/S

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Cautiously, Jen goes to the door, realizing she'll need to check rooms so she doesn't miss a staircase. If the door can be pushed open, she does so with the bat or at least twist the handle to open the door before doing so, otherwise she pulls the door away and goes with it, keeping the door between her and the opening.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jen is able to push the door inward, slowly. The door is oversized and does not have a handle and she quickly finds out why. She enters a room that looks like an exam room from a hospital, complete with cabinets, drawers, and a gurney in the center of the room. She notices a small doorway to her West as well as a curtain to her south.

Options:
Search
travel N/S/W

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Jens eyes quickly turn to the curtain with alarm. Slowly she begins to move in that direction, carefully rolling her feet to keep them from slapping against the floor. Her eyes peeled for movement as she crosses the room, Jen use her bat to carefully pull aside the curtain.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Pulling the curtain aside, she sees another exam room nearly identical to the previous one. This time, however, there is a door on the East wall. Stepping into the room cautiously. Turning her back to the gurney, she looks at a few cabinets. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!" she hears someone yell from behind her. Before she can react, a naked man who was under the sheet on the gurney, leaps out and tackles her to the ground. She lands face first, and her bat rolls across the room. Rolling over quickly, she sees her assailant.

(crit hit)

Jen DEF: 1 + 2
Man HP: 2

Options:
Attack
Wait
Pick up bat(67%)
Flee N/S/E (67%)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wha...? I don't know what's going on! Everything in here is trying to kill me! Jen cries out in response, trying to shove the man away as she scrambles backwards

(There was a sheet on the gurney?)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(yeah, sorry. it was just a way to write in in the encounter)

The naked man climbs off of Jen and stands over her confused. "Do you... you mean... Dr. D is not your boss?" He asks.

Options:
Attack
Wait (talk)
Pick up bat(67%)
Flee N/S/E (67%)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Jen shakes her head as she slowly backs away in the direction her bat had been knocked in. I... I j-just woke up d-down stairs. I don't remember anything. Th-things keep attack m-me wherever I g-go. There wa-was a g-g-giant blob of something on the stairs that tried to kill m-me!

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jen reaches her bat and is able to pick it up without the man seeming to care. "Then... then you can't help me get rid of these voices?" He asks.

Options:
Attack
Wait (talk)
Flee N/S/E (67%)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

V-voices? Jen asks tentatively, now backing towards the door she came in through. She wasn't going through yet, but she wanted the option.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

"You don't have the voices and you are not with Dr. D? You need to get out then, go!" The man motions to the curtain that Jen came through. "You will be tormented if you don't... ARRRRGGH!" The man falls to his knees and grips his head. "Leave me ALONE!"

Options:
Attack
Wait (talk)
Flee N/S/E (67%)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Jen nods quickly and runs in a panic back through the curtains.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jen is able to flee to the north back through the curtains before the man moves. She can hear him continuing to scream, but for the time being, Jamie at least has something between him and her. Looking around the first exam room, she again sees a door to her north and west.

(flee successful)

Options:
Search the area
Travel N/W/S

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Alarmed by the development, Jen's nerves prevent her from checking a new room. Instead she moves out into the hallway again to keep moving along it.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Jen returns to the hallway only to find a strange robotic spider waiting for her. Standing about 2 feet tall, the spiderbot has an arry of strange instruments on the top and what appear to be sensors all over the main body. Before Jen can think anything, the robot launches a rubber slug at her, landing in her chest. The force causes her to double over. She looks at the spiderbot and notices that is it coming directly at her.

Jen DEF: 0 + 2
Spiderbot HP: 5

Options:
Attack
Wait
Flee E/W/S(17%)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Kah, hah, hah. Jen pants out heavily. The thing had a gun, so she knee running would end badly for her. Thus, with a whimper, she runs forward to try and hit the robot.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Sheepishly smacking at the robot, Jen is not fully suprised when the robot reaches out and knocks her legs out from under her. She falls to the ground face first with a thud, and is only able to roll over before pins her arms with one "grapple" while ripping her blouse to nothing more but rags. She is fearful of the warmth beging to build within her.

(counter)

Jen DEF: 0 + 1
Jen CONST: 4

Options:
Attack
Wait

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

No! No no no no! Jen cries out as she tries to kick the thing off of her.

(I want my favorite weapon back... I liked the staircase, it needs to be portable. :()

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Hands still pinned and closing her eyes, Jen flails her legs at the spiderbot, hoping that she would hit a weak spot on the surface of the machine. In her flailing, she hears a loud rip. Looking down, she sees that her black skirt has torn against another instrument that has clamped itself to her just abover her knees. She is now pinned at her legs and wrists.

(counter)

Jen DEF: 0
Jen CONST: 4

Options:
Attack
Wait

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Off, off, off, off off off offoffoffoffoffoff! Jen starts to cry as she tries to throw the thing off of her or at least flip over so that it's stuck on its back.

Status
Not open for further replies.