Jen (thetwo)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Jen (thetwo)

Hunter: Roll(1d20)+5: 10,+5 Total:15 vs Jenn Roll(1d20)+0: 10,+0 Total:10 Hit
Hoshi vs Hunter:Hunter is grappling Jenn, Auto Hit.
Hunter vs Hoshi:Roll(1d20)+3: 11,+3 Total:14 vs Roll(1d20)+3: 17,+0
Total:17 Miss
Hoshi vs Hunter:Roll(1d20)+0: 16,+0 Total:16 vs Roll(1d20)+3: 3,+3
Total:6 Hit
Hunter vs Hoshi:Roll(1d20)+3: 20,+3 Total:23 vs Roll(1d20)+0: 16,+0
Total:16 Hit
Hoshi vs Hunter:Roll(1d20)+0: 17,+0 Total:17 vs Roll(1d20)+3: 2,+3
Total:5 Hit

The Hunter would manage to get the jump on Jenn as pick her up by her waist, and proceed to lap at her folds, delving her tongue into her pussy, stirring her juices up more and eventually sending the woman over the edge into an orgasm. Hoshi would thankfully, though, take advantage of the Hunters distraction of dining on Jenn, and manage to smack her across her face with her staff. The Huntress would drop Jenn in pain and retaliate by swinging at the woman with her claws. The attack would just barely miss as she would swerve out of the way and riposte with a jab at the huntress's skull with her staff. The huntress would successfully score a rake across shoulder with her claws in retaliation, but Hoshi would successfully rbi the fight with another swing to her head, causing the huntress to retire into the ground for good, fleeing the battle and deciding that the village and the women were not worth the trouble.

Jenn and Nykkie would awaken in a shelter inside the town center, with Hoshi watching over them carefully, "I think you two will be okay. I managed to drive the beast off after you two passed out. The reward you asked for is sitting on the table across the room. Me and my people thank you from the bottom of our hearts. I hope to see you again."

Code:
Jenn and Nykkie have earned 200 steel. 
Jenn has earned Sword Expertise level 1,
Jenn has also acquired Sword And Shield Style level 0
We would like to introduce a new system mechanic called
Style Points. Style points act similar to Magic Points for magic users
Only they are used in place of magic for fighters
You can use a style point to get a temporary +1 bonus to attack
Or defense for each point used.
Jenn
FP 5/5
SP 3/3
AP 0/10

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn found herself blushing. There was no doubt that without herself and Nykkie the hunter would have won. But on the other hand, it was equally clear that without help from Hoshi the two of them would have lost. And given what the Hunter had been doing to Jenn when she had been unable to fight further.

"I'll be fine, but it seems we have to thank you as well. The two of us weren't quite enough to face the hunter alone. I'd be happy to work with you and your village again." Jenn looked down at her clothing. Her shirt had been torn open to give access to both her breasts, and her panties had been torn as well. Pouring more money into it would hurt, but she could hardly walk around as she was for long.

Jenn took the reward, and after she and Nykkie had given their goodbyes to Hoshi, walked with Nykkie back towards the city. Jenn reflected on what to do next. And decided to ask Nykkie, who knew more about the city and might even be able to help out. "So... what do we do next? After I pay you back I'll have 55 steel, which is better then I had before, to be sure. But I need to find a place to stay, something to eat, and I can't wear these clothes around town without at least having them repaired. I can mend them myself with a needle and thread, but if all the jobs are going to tear up our clothes like this..."

"And then we'll have to decide on a next job, of course."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Huh. I guess you're right Jenn. As long as it's not anything too extravagant or anything, I can spot you some more, to get some armor. As for a place to stay, you can bunk out at my estate until you get more comfortable or able to stay by yourself. Or I can recommend some decent inns. I also have lots of clothes at my place, way too many for one gal anyways, so if you wanted you could borrow some of mine, charge free! I've got my own tailor and chef at my place as well! So We can kill two if not three birds with one stone that way! I could always use some company myself, not to mention. It gets kind of boring and lonely in that big place by myself. What do you say?" She finished, offering to put Jenn up in her own place, not to mention sharing her own clothes and food to her new adventuring partner.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wait, she has a tailor, and a chef? Just how rich is she?. Jenn considered the offer briefly, but it seemed like a no-brainer. "Well I could hardly say no to staying with a friend until I can afford my own place... but I can't accept any more money. Just where do you live, anyway?"

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"That's okay. I trut you'll be able to get your self going and earn enough to strike out on your own before long anyways. I live just on the other side of the town. On the edge of the city. I'll show." With that she lead Jenn back to Magmarlia, through the busy streets full of bustling citizens and workers, to the eastern edge of the city where they would come across a large luxurious estate, about three or four floors high. There were guards posted at the gate, and when they came up to the gate they were stopped before they saw Nykkie along with Jenn, "Miss Nykkie, is this a friend of yours?"

"Yes, Guran, this is my new partner Jenn. Be sure to treat her just as well as you would me understand?" She ordered her guards, "Yes ma'am, Miss Nykkie. Miss Jenn, welcome to Ashenford Estates." They said as they parted back and opened the gates to allow Jenn and Nykkie entry into the impressive manor. As Jenn would enter the building she woul find quite elegant, with blood red carpets, many old and priceless looking antiques and vases, a grand piano, and fine furniture. They would go up to the top floor before an down a Lon hall before finally arriving at a large spacious and elegantly decorated bedroom, with two sofas and a large comfy looking canopy bed, "Well he we are, home sweet home~" she said before setting her staff down on her dresser and plopping own on her bed.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hell's bells, is she rich or what? Jenn thought, seeing the guards and the mansion itself. The young mage had certainly been a good choice of a first partner. Given the settings she had chosen, it was almost a wonder that she hadn't lost yet, and it was all but certain that she'd lose some time before the game was over. In that situation, having a rich partner would be a boon - either Nykkie would be free to save her, or at the very least there would be considerable resources for mounting a rescue mission when she didn't come home.

"Well, no point in wasting any time. Is there something I could wear while my clothes are repaired? And where exactly will I be staying?"

After a moment's pause to reflect she added one more question. "Also, I think given everything the choice of the next mission should be yours, whenever you want to do that."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Sure! Let me see what I can find here......." Jen said as she began to rummage through her large closet, "AH! This is cute!" she said before she would pop out with a simple navy blue dress that went down to just below the knees. It had a long sleeve crop jacket over a white fluffy shirt with a large pink bow. "This should do until your old outfit is finished. Which shouldn't be but a few minutes now." Until then we can head down to the kitchen and get something to drink and maybe some drinks~" she said coyly as she flirtatiously slid one of her fingers down Jens arm.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn found herself blushing as the other woman's finger slid suggestively down her arm. Was she imagining things or was Nykkie... the game had thrown her with men before but she had never actually tried... well, there was one way to find out. "Uh... yea, sure, why not? Just give me a second to change..."

Feeling her blush increase yet again, she accepted the clothes and turned around. Then she quickly stripped, giving the other girl a brief chance to look at her bare ass before she could move to pull on the dress, then the shirt. There didn't seem to be any panties on offer, and she felt a bit silly wearing a pink bow, but it was only for a few minutes. If that went off without a hitch, then she would head down to the kitchen and see what adding alcohol to the mix would do. It certainly didn't seem like it would stand much chance of lowering her inhibitions.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Jenn did not notice Nykkie sneak up on her as she dressed and the solvate but curvy women quickly gave her firm little ass a slight squeeze on both cheeks as she bent over to strip and put on the skirt before gently patting the others ass cheeks playfully, "Tee-hee~ You know something Jenn? You have a cute tight little ass~ Or also there should be panties in the night stand by my bed." she teased before she quickly scampering away to prepare their drinks as Jenn finished dressing. When she got to the kitchen, Nykkie had two salads and tall glasses of a fine red wine set out for them, "Hee hee~ sorry about the teasing earlier, but I just wanted to see if you were one of those prudish, up tight types~ I'll try to restrain on the passing on you from now on, but my last two partners were the SRS BSNS types, and weren't really all that much fun. Wanted to make sure I didn't get saddled up with another one......" she explained her behavior before taking a big bite out of her salad and taking a swig of her wine. "Well.... As for what we do next, I guess well have to check out the guild postings. I don't really have any planned for the immediate future off the top of my head."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn found herself blushing terribly at the other woman's conduct, and finished dressing herself before managing to say anything but a slightly strained "Thank you."

In the kitchen she accepted her wine and took a long sip as she considered her next move. "I try not to be too serious about myself, you just... surprised me, that's all." She flicked her eyes at the other woman. "Well, maybe not quite all. You are -" she raised her cup to take another drink before she could embarrass herself too much. When she finished, she didn't resume her statement, but studied the remaining wine in the already-almost-drained glass. It appeared that she was going to find out how well the Egg did drunkenness, unless the wine was weaker then she thought. She started on her salad as well, stomach fluttering slightly. She only knew one cure for that: more wine. "I suppose it is probably too early to be planning our next guild assignment, but I wouldn't be terribly... surprised... if you had other, more immediate plans on your mind." She smiled in a way that she hoped looked sly, and blushed again.