What's new

Jen's Adventure

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Jen's Adventure

"We're just fun loving pretty little girls like yourself little visitor." the first one said as she glided over to Jen's location slowly and seductively wrapping her arms around her. "Yes, we're just three little girls looking for a new playmate. If you play along and be nice we promise not to hurt you." The second one said as the other two come floating around Jen, one taking a position in front of her while the third hovers behind her. "You are quite pretty, little girl. Why don't you tell us your name, so we can be friends?" The third saids as she begins to slowly and softly rub Jen's cute little backside.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

J-Jen. Jen stutters out, a little afraid of the girls given what the rest of the dungeon has been like. Still, they haven't attacked me and seem pretty harmless... maybe I could convince one of them to come along with me. The teachers back at the college said we can use magical creatures as familiars. Jen starts thinking before she stiffens at the feeling of one of them touching her ass. Wh-what are you doing? C-could you not touch me like th-that? I- I mean, maybe I could play with you, b-but you d-don't mean like th-that? Jen asks, starting to think these girls may be like the others in this place.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Really? Okay then. How about this?" the Imp groping Jen's little ass said before moving her hands down around to her crotch and unleashing magical energy into her body.
Imp 1
Futa Magic
(2d6)+2:
1,4,+2
Total:7
vs
Jen
(2d6)+4:
1,4,+4
Total:9
Failure
Jen would feel a slight buzz and wetness in her crotch and pussy, but nothing abnormal.
"Hm, You're a strong one mentaly and magically at least. I think I'll like you." The Imp said as her sisters got closer and closer to Jen. "You mean WE'LL like her right, sis?" One of them saids as she goes to lick Jen in her ear.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

H-hey! I r-really d-don't want to be d-doing th-that. P-please stop. Jen stutters out, still hoping she can convince the small creatures. At least they seemed to be just flirts when compared to the other creatures in this place, but still... They were starting to scare her.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hey don't worry, cutie. We promise it won't hurt; or at least not long...." The Imp saids as she moves one hand down to her (Imp's) crotch and shortly after Jen feels something, long hard warm and fleshy poke her backside.
Imp 1
Speacial: Futa Magic
On self: auto success
Soon after the other gathered around Jen, slowly and softly rubbing up and down her lithe little frame before doing the same as the first Imp, growing cocks with the intention of taking Jen sexually.
Imp 2
Special: Futa Magic
On Self: auto success
Imp 3
Special: Futa Magic
On Self: auto success

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

H-hey! I said n-no! Jen cries out, spinning around to slap the imp at her backside away. While she had considered trying to talk one of the creatures into being her familiar for a while, now she was just starting to get freaked out by them. Still, they looked to small and fragile for her to justify using her magic on them.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Jen spins around to try to slap the Imp away from her ass.
Jen
(2d6)+1:
1,5,+1
Total:7
vs
Imp
(2d6)+2:
5,5,+2
Total:12
Jen misses the imp as she spins around and her hand goes wide off its trajectory.
"Come on, loosen up. Don't be so boring." The first imp purrs into Jen's ear as she once again tries to grow a cock out of Jen's crotch.
Imp 1
Roll(2d6)+4:
2,5,+4
Total:11
Vs
Jen
Roll(2d6)+4:
2,5,+4
MD 2 vs MD 4
Failure
Jen would once again feel a strange feeling in her crotch area, while nothing happens she would feel her pussy begin to moisten.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

N-no! Stop doing th-that! Jen cries out, swing her arm out at the imp who had cast the spell. Alarm holding her mind, Jen starts to panic, These creatures might have made good familiars, but they scare her. All they want to do is have sex with her just like everything else.

(Unarmed melee attack)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Jen panicks and swings her arm out in a wide arc at the imp who had tried to cast the spell on her.
Jen
Roll(2d6)+0:
6,5,+0
vs
Imp 1
Roll(2d6)+0:
5,4,+0
Total:9
2 damage

Jen's little fist makes it mark as it hits the Imp square in the jaw. This swing is enough to knock the little mini succubus out cold as it lies sprawed out on the floor with swirly eyes. Unfourtanately this rallies and angers her companions as one of the other imps then goes to try to rip her top off.

Imp 2
Roll(2d6)+0:
2,6,+0
Total:8
vs
Jen
Roll(2d6)+2:
6,6,+2
Total:14
Critical Success

Jen is lucky to be much quicker then the little demon as she catches its arms as it goes to remove her clothing.

Jen's fight unarmed goes up to 8/10
Jen Gains .5 XP for defeating the succubus
Jen's dodge goes up to 5/20