What's new

[Complete - Full] JK Mei's H Life [JKメイのHな生活] [RJ280225]

Darg777

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A short, 1-2 hour long CG hunting game. Nothing amazing, but I liked some of the scenes so I decided to translate it in my spare time. It has a couple shota scenes though, so I can't post any direct links to it.

This a human translation, so apologies if there are any typos or weird commas here or there. I gave it a once over before uploading it, but there might be a couple things I might've missed.
I also spent a decent amount of time trying to fix word wrapping, so hopefully that shouldn't be an issue.

The link to the translated files is

You need to have a copy of the game to apply the patch. Support the developer if you can.
Extract directly into the \www\data\ folder and overwrite.

Oir

Reputation score
A short, 1-2 hour long CG hunting game. Nothing amazing, but I liked some of the scenes so I decided to translate it in my spare time. It has a couple shota scenes though, so I can't post any direct links to it.

This a human translation, so apologies if there are any typos or weird commas here or there. I gave it a once over before uploading it, but there might be a couple things I might've missed.
I also spent a decent amount of time trying to fix word wrapping, so hopefully that shouldn't be an issue.

You need to have a copy of the game to apply the patch. Support the developer if you can.
Never heard of this dev or game before but looks cool! It's always cool to see translators giving love to some under-represented titles
Thanks for your work!

xzanithx

Reputation score

Link expired, can you post it again?