What's new

Jolly Cooperation (Rule 34) GM'd by MAF

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"It seems you've met with a terrible fate."

It was hot, the blazing heat enough to make Quara feel as if someone intended to cook her alive. Even the sand underneath her seemed intent on making her a prepared meal for any would-be predator out there. Naturally this would be a terrible fate, to die like this, cooked alive, but thankfully Quara had the strength to move and stand. Should she do so instead of laying on the ground and dying, she'd see the owner of the words that were spoken to her.

The woman walked, before standing in the direct sunlight beaming down upon Quara, shielding her from the sun's deadly hot rays as she lifted her hands over her head, forming a 'V' shape from her shoulders. "I am Solaira of Astora, an adherent to the Lord of Sunlight, whose very essence I believe resides within you. After all, you fell from the sun, clearly a declaration that you are meant for great things. A shame that these great things are meant to be in an obscure world, where heroes and villains are known to phase in and out. Lore means little here, the lands and people in them shift like dreams. Who knows when we might vanish from each others sight? Not even I can discern the subtle changes of this world, always the same pleasing sight to the naked eye, but never the same, not for a moment."

Solaira extends her hand to Quara, "I invite you to become a god over these lands, which is not as great a feat as one may believe. After all, I don't think anything here is real. Or is it?" she laughed. "If I haven't scared you, perhaps I can be your sun? To light your way?"

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jolly Cooperation (Rule 34) GM'd by MAF

Quara stared up at the blonde woman for a long, long time. The elf (what's an elf? How did she know that this woman was one?) was literally the first other lifeform that Quara had ever met, and she proved to be a spectacular one. Lush curves covered by next to no armor whatsoever, brilliant blue eyes like her own... "Did the sun singe my brain, or are you real?" Quara raised her hand to grasp the elf's only to stop for a moment, staring in fascination at her own hand. Sinews and muscles, such intricate work, completely different from... What?

Shaking off her confusion (or at least that part of it) Quara completes the motion and grasps Solaira's hand. "No, you are definitely real." Quara found she liked the way her voice sounded, a low tone with a natural underlying purr. Allowing herself to be pulled up by Solaira, Quara caught her eyes wandering over the elf's body. Without shame (as a matter of fact, lacking the concept of it) she allowed her hazel eyes to roam, following the curves of her breasts all the way down to the valley between her legs, covered by but the tiniest scrap of armor. "I have only one question... No, that is not true. I have about a million questions. But I have one question that you may know the answer to." The purr in her voice was more clear now, giving it a seductive edge. "If you can help me become a god... I do not know why I want that, but I do." Quara shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. "If I succeed... will you be among those praying to me?" Something inside her wanted nothing more than to see Solaira kneeling in front of her. To wrest her allegiance away from those FUCKERS in the sky.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Not if." Solaira shook her head. "You will succeed. From a solar flare, to a blazing supernova, you will grow into your own sun that will light away all of the obscure shadows of this world, for you are the embodiment of the sun. To that end," Solaira kneeled before Quara. "I am at your service, Lord of the Sun."

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I think we will work on that title some more," Quara murmured to herself, then paused. She actually did not tell Solaira her name. To do so now seemed awkward, still... She reached out and gently placed a finger on Solaira's chin, lifting her head so they looked into each other's eyes. "For now, you may call me... Quara. Quara Huggh." Apparently, that is my name, she thought and blinked in surprise. Solaria would witness another change in eye color then, going from hazel to a warm amber tone. She let her finger linger on the elf's chin for a few more moments before signaling her to get up. "We should find shelter first. Do you know if there is a village nearby? A cave? A star-forsaken tree?" What is a tree?

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, I do know of a quiet little place, full of other such wanderers of these lands. For now, take this." Solaira said, taking out a sun medallion. "With items like these, we'll never lose each other. Others have such special trinkets as well, but surely they will not hand them over so easily. I'd imagine you would have to find a way to make them hand it over, and unwilling doesn't quite count, you know." Solaira informed Quara. "Come, let us walk through these deserts. We will reach food and water before you would die, do not worry." she said, before offing out her hand for Quara to take. "Though a romantic gesture, this is so we don't lose each other~" she giggled, before trying to lead her on along the sands, the direction itself seeming to have no importance.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Quara's elegantly arced eyebrows rise up as Solaira hands her the amulet, but she pockets it without further comment. The elf struck her as... eccentric without really knowing why, or what eccentric really meant. "Just a moment, let me gather... my... stuff. I have stuff?" Slightly confused - she'd probably have to get used to that - she looked around and indeed found some items lying in the sand. Bending down, she picked up a whip, a spear, a buckler and a small pouch containing some coin. After fastening the weapons to the loops on her outfit with a familiarity that was not her own and strapping the small shield to her arm, she carefully brushed the sand off before taking Solaira's hand in her own. "I am sure a figure as spectacular as you is impossible to lose in this dreary wasteland," Quara commented with a teasing purr.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Why, my Lord~" Solaira giggled at Quara as they walked along the sands. At all times, Solaira stood in direct line of the sun, which was about to set and let darkness fall over the desert lands. She absorbed all of the hot rays and left Quara in a great deal more comfort, and did so without a care. "You are quite the charmer."

They traversed along the sands, while their location seemed to slowly sprout up over a dune of sand. It was merely perception at work, but it was an interesting sight no less. "There it is. I had almost thought I was going the wrong way." she announced. "This large foundation you will fully see before you in just a moment is where you will find your true light, I think. There's nothing else out in these sands. Not for a good spell, anyway, and you look famished, so this is as good a place as any to gather your wits."

After she had said that, a grand sight did come into view. Rather than any barren desert, a massive display of construction came into view. At the front was quite clearly an entrance, leading into simple ruins of a former great town. One could tell it was great by what was still barely standing, but it was a ruined greatness. The city buildings weren't all there was to this place either. Quara could see a fortress, a castle, a treacherous mountain, and a great many other things she couldn't even make out yet. A bit further and she could make out a bell tower, decorated with unmoving gargoyle statues. "Don't be fooled." Quara announced. "Those gargoyles are the guardians of where you must go, but you will not go there without aid." Solaira promised with a wink.

Then, something strange happened. Quara began to see spirits moving about. Clear, white spirits. All different and unique people, walking towards this place at it's entrance. Some that passed Quara even turned their heads and looked at her. No, they were looking past her. They seemed aware of their surroundings and even seemed to gaze at other spirits that weren't there. Most of all, many had their hands held out, as if they were holding someone's hand, even though there was no spirit there to join them. Quara was just like those few, holding someone's hand while walking towards this place. "Ah, you see them. They are not ghosts of the dead. They are memories, you see, of others who came through here. They are gods themselves, but of what? I'm not sure. The hand they are holding my not be another me, but one of my enemies. These very same phantoms may become a problem, or maybe a blessing to us in the future. We must be cautious." Solaira cautioned her.

Once out of the sands and onto sandy concrete, Quara was led through a complex and abandoned city, before reaching a summit that overlooked much of the rest of the city. At this summit was a single campfire, with various patrons sitting about. Many were phantoms that she saw before, but others were truly flesh and blood, like the chocolate skinned elf climbing over some rocks, grinning with a sense of accomplishment. "I've made it back safely, what a relief." she announced, before noticing Quara. "Ah. New blood. Another with no memories. I'll say, welcome to the afterlife, because I believe this is the afterlife, this treacherous place. It's not as bad as what I would think Hell to be, but is not quite obviously Heaven. Perhaps Purgatory?" she pondered.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing the phantoms unsettled Quara, but probably not for the reasons that Solaira thought. It made her feel... common. Usual. One of many. Oh yes, those phantoms would be a problem. If not, Quara would become a problem for them. She was still not entirely sure what was expected of her in this place, but she wanted to find out. And as she leaned back a bit to check out Solaira's cute bubbly butt, she was going to experience as much as possible. The sand felt interesting underneath her bare feet, the stone even more so. With interest she reached out and ran a hand over an old, craggy wall, just for the sake of feeling it.

As they approached the fireplace, the sight of all the strangers made Quara feel on edge again. Fucking pretenders, she though to herself, her free hand curling into a fist underneath the buckler. As the darker-skinned elf approached, Quara turned towards Solaira. "If I let go of your hand, will you disappear? I wouldn't want that," she purred, gently caressing the elf's hand with her thumb.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Solaira giggled, smiling at Quara. "Even if we hold hands, there's no telling when we will vanish from each others sights. Keep my token close to your heart though, and look for my sign, with it's brilliant aura. Touch it, and I will come to you." she promised.

"Or maybe you'll be forsaken, like the rest of us, heh heh heh..." said a twisted looking woman sitting on an old fallen tree. "There's no salvation here, or hope for the future. You were better off to rot in the desert... Too late now." she shrugged, before continuing on, speaking to Quara. "Well, since you're here, let me help you out. Did you know there's two bells of awakening? Well, maybe you did, but do you know what it is that they do? No one does. Ring them, and something happens. Brilliant, isn't it?" she chuckled. "There is one up there, can you see it?" she asked, pointing her finger at a large church in the distance. "The other is down below... But you don't want to go down there... No, you don't look ready for the ghosts, kekeke~" the woman laughed in a dark manner.

"Everything fades here... Even your own humanity." she announced. "Be careful you don't find yourself pillaged of your soul... Heh heh heh."

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the twisted woman spoke, Quara's face changed to a mask of determination. She pushed her jaw forward and stood a little straighter, her dark brown eyes twinkling in the light of the bonfire. "I am NOT like all the others!" Yeah, that's what all the others said, too. She raised her hand, pointing up at the church in the distance. "I'm going up there," she proclaimed. "I'm going to ring that bell, and I'm going to bring back that gargoyle's head." She took a few step towards the woman, releasing Solaira's hand and extending the other. "You think I can't make it? There's no hurt in a little bet then, right?" Quara gave her a cocky smile. "If I come back here and drop the gargoyle's head before your feet, you are mine for a night. But if I crawl back, broken and defeated... You may do as you please with me." She wiggled her fingers, daring the crestfallen woman to accept.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, well, cocky, aren't you?" the woman chuckled. "I don't care whether you come back, broken or not. I already feel like I'm broken, and I can't remember why. Perhaps in my past life, I was a slave? I have weapons and a shield, but no crest, a suitable slave warrior, or perhaps a lowlife mercenary?" she wondered aloud, chuckling at all of the dark lives she could have led before coming here. "Good luck to you, regardless." she chuckled darkly.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As broken as you think you are, I can always break you further, Quara thought and flinched at her own thoughts. Where did that come from? Dark.
The bronze-skinned woman lowered her hand. "Well, if you are not up for a gamble, could you at least show me where to go to reach the upper bell?"

She would leave into the direction that the crestfallen woman pointed at then. If the woman wouldn't point out a way, Quara would simply take one of the ways away from the campfire at random.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman rose her hand, pointing at a bridge a little further up from their already high location. "Through that bridge, not over it. A little stairway will get you to the ruined city on the other side, through the bridge. Don't spend more than a second in wide open areas, lest a dragon swoop by and... Well, you can guess the rest." she chuckled.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Actually no, Quara could not guess the rest. This entire world confused her. It was dreary, yet filled with healthy-looking buxom women that made her want to plunge her.... What? What do I want to plunge into them, Quara wondered as she slowly trodded up the stairs towards the bridge, her whip rolled up in her hand. If that dragon did swoop by, what would it do? Would it just kill her outright? Would it eat her? Or would he (somehow she pictured him as a he) pick her up and carry her to his nest where it would fuck her over and over to impregnate her with his eggs? Quara shivered, but she wasn't sure if it was in revulsion or in lusty anticipation.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Seras would approach the stairs along the gassy pathway along the side of the mountain formation, she'd find that Solaira had done what Quara had worried about. The sun worshiping woman had vanished, though not entirely, as Quara could see her phantom looking about, as if she too had lost Quara, before heading in the same direction that Quara was going, before suddenly seeming to fight unseen enemies, swinging a weapon about, and holding a spear of magic, before throwing it, the phantom magic vanishing before Quara's eyes. Eventually, Solaira vanished as well, as if truly a ghost.

What Solaira may have been fighting became apparent, when Quara went a little further to see some strange men with empty eyes. They wore nothing but rags and weak armor, and held naught but shabby weaponry. Upon seeing Quara, they shuffled and looked to her, but were separated and not organized. Dispatching them would be an easy task.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, so it's not ALL buxom women. A sneer crept on Quara's face as she spotted the hollow-eyed men. Clearly these men were affected by something that had shattered their mind - and Quara wasn't too fond of men anyway. Killing them would probably be an act of mercy.With a low growl, the bronze-skinned woman stormed forward and, with a snap of her wrist, sent out her whip.

Actions:
Move straight towards the nearest soldier until she is in whipping range (10 feet).

Use her whip to attack (1d8+10 dmg if hit).

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status
HP=16/38, PP=54, EP=44, Status=Injured

Rolls
Quara's to-hit: 15+18=33 vs. 25
Quara's damage: 13-4=9

Hollow's to-hit: 16+40=56 vs. 29
Hollow's damage: 27-5=22

Quara stepped up, and snapped her whip at the first lone warped creature before her. The whip snapped right along the monster's armor, and left a fine cut. Unfortunately, the warped soul didn't much seem to care about the small wound as he suddenly jumped with club in hand to bash Quara over the shoulder. His blow connected, and Quara was promptly knocked to the ground with a shoulder that very near felt broken.

With Quara like that, the corrupted humanoid figure unbuckled his belt, letting his lower armor fall to reveal a demonic, purple length with various random bumps along it's form. It was nine inches long and two inches thick, enough to stretch Quara out well if she were to be fucked by it.

Thankfully though, she landed right next to a cliff, which she might use however she pleases.

Last edited:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With a harsh cry, Quara fell to the ground. Who knew that these wrinkled, shriveled husks of man could pack a huge fucking cock. Her mind shifted its attention to the massive, throbbing prick between the soldier's legs, and she swallowed audibly. At the same time though, the pulsing pain within her shoulder had unlocked... something. Just what it was, however, Quara didn't know. Not until she raised her fist, pinky and trigger finger extended, and yelled "TASTE MY LIGHTNING, FUCKER," as a spark as dark as the void between the stars first arced between her fingers and then lashed out into the general direction of the hollow man.

Actions:
Quote Tenacious D.

Cast Devil's Lightning for 6 EP, aiming it slightly to the side to also hit any other soldiers that might be nearby. Damage if hit: (1d8+4) * 4. Due to Demon Summoner, Devil's Lightning ignores lightning resistance.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status
HP=16/38, PP=54, EP=38/44, Status=Injured

Rolls
Quara's to-hit: auto-hit
Quara's damage: 9+7+10+9=35

Quara drops the hollow in front of her and badly injures two behind it.

As Quara began to fire her lighting, another hollow jumped down from the stairway up to the secret passage through the bridge, while a third hollow stood quietly in the back. Her lightning hit all three hollow men, killing the first that intended to rape her, and badly injuring the last two, who were at first phased by her attack, before they came running up to her aggressively.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status
HP=16/38, PP=54, EP=40/44, Status=Injured

Rolls
All the things die.

(Rule made a mistake or something and so he actually does enough damage to murder the last two of the hollow men.)

Instead of being hurt and charging, the last two of the warped men go down as well.