What's new

Bernaregna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

So I downloaded this pack like a month ago, has the first page had any updates? have any of the games been updated with an uncensored/translation patch? has jsk made any new games?
Nope, nope and again nope

Aquaice

Reputation score

I was wondering if the Overthrow! The Demon Queen would be fully translated.
Is anyone working on it or not?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah that's the first one.
there used to be a full translation of it on hf but it completely disappeared.

I remember the DQ wanted to reward your for all your hard work in the ending where you join her army and iirc from the dialog you felt like no reward was necessary. before long shes giving you a titty-wank.

though it's been a few years I could be a little mixed up now

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

there used to be a full translation of it on hf but it completely disappeared.

I remember the DQ wanted to reward your for all your hard work in the ending where you join her army and iirc from the dialog you felt like no reward was necessary. before long shes giving you a titty-wank.

though it's been a few years I could be a little mixed up now
The translation was rather rough and inaccurate, so the translator handed it to me so i'd finish it.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New Update on JSK's page. It seems like he's completely scrapped his previous idea and moved on to a new one?

This one will have a loli magical girl heroine...

Personal opinion.... no interest.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Not so fan about the style of that new heroin,so far the lastest schoolgirl was way nicer...
Well,I somehow hope that magical girl is a transformation from that school girl.

Anyways,today is Monmonsu quest part 2 release...

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Loli hell yeah! Though the art is a bit lacking. But let's see how it turns out.

Aquaice

Reputation score

Good luck with your translating. Suppose a request to translate Overthrow! The Demon Queen after your done? I really like both of them :)

Laurentius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was hoping for more schoolgirl shenanigans, and the sample of his new idea doesn't exactly excite me, but I'll reserve judgement. I'm sure he'll further refine things.

I tend to prefer the chattier games, like Imoutoto, Shion, and so on. I'm just boring, I guess.

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm into his another concept. Maybe you will played as a pervert loser who has a huge fetishim about Magical Shoujo and enchant by some kind of dark power to defeat the savior of the city and became your playmate.

Most of Otaku perverts you could think of, is like an ugly tub of lard. But I think JSK wouldn't make that kind of appearance to his characters.

I mean there are a lot of retard people who's good looking.

Aozora

Reputation score

Im new in this type page but in the case of ero-games im older XD
The preview of the new jsk game looks intersting in personal case because i like lolis. ...........yaaaaaayyyyyy

Thanks all staff of jsk and everbody for this traslation
I hope soon the traslation of demon gir and maou

TitanAnteus

Please. ...just is a request......please will you re-upload the incomplete traslation of maou yumisu please t.t?:(

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

~snip~
Please. ...just is a request......please will you re-upload the incomplete traslation of maou yumisu please t.t?:(
That game is also called 打倒!大魔王様/ Overthrow! The Demon Queen / ユミス/Yumisu (Yumyth)

It is in pack linked in OP (Post#1).

jak1984

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New Update on JSK's page. It seems like he's completely scrapped his previous idea and moved on to a new one?

This one will have a loli magical girl heroine...

Personal opinion.... no interest.
I hope not. I wanna play the game with the purple hair chick. This new one looks interesting.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope not. I wanna play the game with the purple hair chick. This new one looks interesting.
Same here. And if the new game is truly loli, we may not be able to share it here.

Aozora

Reputation score

That game is also called 打倒!大魔王様/ Overthrow! The Demon Queen / ユミス/Yumisu (Yumyth)

It is in pack linked in OP (Post#1).
Sorry my english is so bad :eek:
And yes i see this game and i download the pack but in there pack the game Overthrow! The Demon Queen / ユミス/Yumisu (Yumyth) the text as no traslate but the user TitanAnteus add a incomplete english traslate
:D
I like demon overlords girls