What's new

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

Jesus, these things tank my computer's performance. I'm running it through firefox. Any way I can improve performance here? If I play for like longer than 30 mins the FPS goes through the floor. Also, there's no save progress in any of these is there?
Adobe flashplayer....the only ones that save progress are the RPG-ish ones where you build up your stats. Just make sure you remove flashplayer cache from any disk cleaners you have running.

tlasz24

Reputation score

Adobe flashplayer....the only ones that save progress are the RPG-ish ones where you build up your stats. Just make sure you remove flashplayer cache from any disk cleaners you have running.
Hmm... I've been playing Fuuma Girl Maisa (or whatever it's called), and my progress doesn't seem to save...

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Hmm... I've been playing Fuuma Girl Maisa (or whatever it's called), and my progress doesn't seem to save...
You probably have something that is wiping your save. If you're playing on firefox, you probably have a history/temp file wipe. If you are playing on flash, you probably have a full system junk file wiper like CCleaner.

If not, pray to the tentacle gods.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Save data for all flash games is saved as an ".sol" file in your appdata folder. That games data is "save_data_maisa.sol".

These files are basically cookies and if you move the file or use a different app to open, it may not be found. If you use a browser, it will be wiped when your browser deletes cookies.

I use Adobe's latest standalone player for my system. It can be found here:

No install is needed, just run it. Or you can right click a flash file and select "open with" and browse to file location. If you check choose default program, it will always open with the SA player.

It will be listed as a Projector - if you just select "get the latest version" that will install the browser plugin which is NOT what you want.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Flash games number one enemy, memory leak.

There is nothing you can do but clear cache or restart browser everytime it slows down.

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Flash games number one enemy, memory leak.

There is nothing you can do but clear cache or restart browser everytime it slows down.
I usually use just Adobe or Irfanview, but I think I forgot to set my CCleaner to not clear flash data recently when using it to clear my browser. Gotta start all over in that Demon Queen one whenever I play it again.

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Playing Fuuma Girl Maisa and I have no idea how to trigger the Female Oral scene. Anybody know?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Playing Fuuma Girl Maisa and I have no idea how to trigger the Female Oral scene. Anybody know?
From runeflare's guide:

Endings:
Fallen End:
Win once and lose 2 times to the girl.
Select the lower dialogue option at least once.

Fused End:
Win twice and lose 1 time to the girl. (Must lose the 1st or 2nd round to fight 3 rounds)
Have sex with her at least once by choosing Shock Therapy after win. Losing doesn’t count.

Purification End:
Win twice but do not lose to the girl.
Do not have sex with her by choosing Watch after win.
Select the upper dialogue option at least once.

Missionary
Win and rape front (Shock Therapy button then Forward button)

Doggy Style
Win and rape behind (Shock Therapy button then Backwards button)

Cowgirl
Lose second time

Blowjob
Lose first time (no clothes destruction)

Breast Play
Lose first time (destroy top)

FaceSitting
Lose first time (destroy bottom only)

As a side note, the scene you get when she defeats you during combat is dependent on her clothing status:
Normal - Fellatio
Breasts exposed - Paizuri
Lower part exposed - Face riding
Take note that the paizuri scene takes precedence over the face riding scene.
Guide has walkthrough's for all games. .

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That may have been the most sketchy freaking installer I've ever seen. Also it doesn't work, when I try and open the .rar it installs it just says it's corrupt.

clownyxx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have some questions i need to ask to the translators for JSK games
What kind of programs or tools you use to translate these flash or swf files?
Can you give me the link where you download them or can you upload them for me because there is a certain game i want it finish translating since the person who translate this game is not doing it anymore.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That may have been the most sketchy freaking installer I've ever seen. Also it doesn't work, when I try and open the .rar it installs it just says it's corrupt.

What installer????

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Turns out stupid me let it download an installer to download the file. Luckily it didn't do anything harmful but it was still annoying. Clicking "Direct Download" (Tiny freaking font) on that website brings you to the real download.

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Turns out stupid me let it download an installer to download the file. Luckily it didn't do anything harmful but it was still annoying. Clicking "Direct Download" (Tiny freaking font) on that website brings you to the real download.
Yeah, I hate that shit sometimes.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have some questions i need to ask to the translators for JSK games
What kind of programs or tools you use to translate these flash or swf files?
Can you give me the link where you download them or can you upload them for me because there is a certain game i want it finish translating since the person who translate this game is not doing it anymore.
www.ulmf.org/bbs/member.php?u=10463

His program.
That's what I used anyway.
Doesn't work all the time, I wish he update it.

Reisen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just letting you guys know i'm finishing up a translation for the [xx_with_serika/Imoutoto 2] flash in the pack, Since i found it nowhere (it wasn't yet, right :confused:? i've looked around the net a bit).
Anywhere you'd prefer it uploaded? I'm just doing some quick QC on the texts it's mostly done by now.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just letting you guys know i'm finishing up a translation for the [xx_with_serika/Imoutoto 2] flash in the pack, Since i found it nowhere (it wasn't yet, right :confused:? i've looked around the net a bit).
Anywhere you'd prefer it uploaded? I'm just doing some quick QC on the texts it's mostly done by now.
There is actually a translation of Imoutoto 2 already but its a Modded version.
MEGA would be nice or 4shared.

Reisen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a flash named imoutoto 2, but it's actually imoutoto 1 i think, the one with Yukano right? I did it for the Serika one.

After a crapload of text, borked animations, missing keyframes, missing morph shapes, and anything wrong you could imagine, here it is:
https:/ /mega.co.nz/#!y8wEWQ6a!_P1h8sB44izFqO1obf6IKn1s1RWpE88KKpv_ISAddQc

^ I can't post URL's yet sorry, remove the space there :(

password for 7z is: byreisen

This one has no sound in, there's one with sound a few posts ahead
If you find anything not translated or a typo, give me a shot and i'll reupload it
As for the animations, i did what i could, but there's some desync on some of them.

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

After a crapload of text, borked animations, missing keyframes, missing morph shapes, and anything wrong you could imagine, here it is:
Did you convert the .swf to raw .fla and edit it? Wow, I'm surprised your still sane yet. I tried that method and kept raging myself.

You should have used ytinasni translator.
Makes everything easy.

Reisen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haha, yea, i converted it to .fla, then translated it (guesslated in some cases, i cant read kanji for shit, machine translation + context based guessing)

I tried looking up that tool, but, i think the way i did was easier:
Notepad++, grep, and playing the game along.

Once i figured the way it worked, it was smooth sailing. basically every text is contained in an array of 9 arrays of 3 strings each. like: [["","",""] ... ["","",""]];
The strings are for each time you did certain action, then they repeat.
The arrays are for each route you took.
It took something along 4 days, but it was way easier than translating from a text file, there are around ~5000 lines of text i think, and since i knew what scene was in what .as file, i could jump right up to it, and translate it on a frame order basis.

EDIT: There were 2314 UNIQUE lines of dialog text, they repeated sometimes in the arrays.

Last edited: